Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, hokie3457 said:

It was a perfect wedding. No one interrupted them. No one caused others to miss any of it. No one got up and insisted on hugging the bride and groom as a part of the ceremony. No one made snide remarks DURING the ceremony. Vows went on and on and were lovely......

I'm sorry to be a jealous twit, but after 2 sub-par weddings for the Hofstadters, we get perfection. Congratulations. 

It made have been a better wedding but it had nothing to do with the bride and groom. Mark Hamill during the vows was actually a distraction like Sheldon was during Lennies. His sobbing distracted me. The stars of  the episode were definitely not the bride and groom. Kripke as the last voice you heard in the episode.

  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a lot of people here know of my medical problems.   For those who don't, I have trouble, at times, walking any kind of distance, say a block or two, without the aid of a cane.  Around the house

Hello guys,   I am so sorry, I promised a taping report but it was a crazy week and I didn't have time to write one. Here is what happened(I don't know if you already get any other repo

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I fel

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

It was a perfect wedding. No one interrupted them. No one caused others to miss any of it. No one got up and insisted on hugging the bride and groom as a part of the ceremony. No one made snide remarks DURING the ceremony. Vows went on and on and were lovely......

I'm sorry to be a jealous twit, but after 2 sub-par weddings for the Hofstadters, we get perfection. Congratulations. 

Ahhh sorry got ya. Yeah I share your sentiment. Not to get too OT. I'll try to remain positive. As this is the topic for it. But yeah bit of a slap in the face to the long term Leonard and Penny fandom. 

4 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

It made have been a better wedding but it had nothing to do with the bride and groom. Mark Hamill during the vows was actually a distraction like Sheldon was during Lennies. His sobbing distracted me. The stars of  the episode were definitely not the bride and groom. Kripke as the last voice you heard in the episode.

Sure but its not like Half way through their nuptials Mark Hamill interveened. 

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Kripke as the last voice you heard in the episode.

 

Just now, 3ku11 said:

Ahhh sorry got ya. Yeah I share your sentiment. Not to get too OT. I'll try to remain positive. As this is the topic for it. But yeah bit of a slap in the face to the long term Leonard and Penny fandom. 

As Holland said "It's the long awaited wedding and they (writers and Holland) weren't gonna let anything spoil their happy day. Screw Lenny, as long as shamy's wedding day is perfect. I'm just glad the shamy wedding crap is finally over and done with.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Ahhh sorry got ya. Yeah I share your sentiment. Not to get too OT. I'll try to remain positive. As this is the topic for it. But yeah bit of a slap in the face to the long term Leonard and Penny fandom. 

Sure but its not like Half way through their nuptials Mark Hamill interveened. 

The entertainment of the episode was Mark Hamill and Amy's parents.the nuptials themselves were very brief. Barry singing at the end was great. And the ou get Ramissy and Studenise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

The entertainment of the episode was Mark Hamill and Amy's parents.the nuptials themselves were very brief. Barry singing at the end was great. And the ou get Ramissy and Studenise.

I so want episode 12.01 to start will Raj getting caught sneaking out of Missy’s room the day after the wedding.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SRAM said:

I so want episode 12.01 to start will Raj getting caught sneaking out of Missy’s room the day after the wedding.

With a pregnant woman? More likely Stuart and Denise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

With a pregnant woman? More likely Stuart and Denise.

Pregnant women need loving too, plus she had a thing for Raj before, so why not now, she is separated after all, that is almost divorced.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I so want episode 12.01 to start will Raj getting caught sneaking out of Missy’s room the day after the wedding.

Good idea and the second scene will be the Stephen Hawking's watch one !

 

Edited by joyceraye
Removal of merged line intended for separate post.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Amy said they don't know what the future holds but those of us who watched Young Sheldon tonight know a little. 

What was said in YS conflicts with what Sheldon says at Howdette's wedding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

What was said in YS conflicts with what Sheldon says at Howdette's wedding.

Howardette's wedding was in May 2012. No one has changed since then?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

What was said in YS conflicts with what Sheldon says at Howdette's wedding.

Because at Howardette's wedding it hadn't happened. Now it 's begun.  Previously he had said at the stag do he'd always thought Howard would be the last of them to get married. He must therefore have accepted at some  earlier point he'd probably have one day got married himself whether he believed it was necessary or not.

6 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

But it's okay to quote YS from 25 years ago? 

Of course. Sheldon is narrating it now, looking back. Listen carefully to the tenses  in which the information is spoken. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

And when does YS take place?

As a child in a household you have been raised in, you would assume that your future life would include a wife and children, As an adult, Sheldon dismissed that until he met Amy. His perspective changed. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vonmar said:

As a child in a household you have been raised in, you would assume that your future life would include a wife and children, As an adult, Sheldon dismissed that until he met Amy. His perspective changed. 

So I'm suppose to believe in what YS says but ignore what TBBT says.

11 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

 

Of course. Sheldon is narrating it now, looking back. Listen carefully to the tenses  in which the information is spoken. 

I don't watch YS.

  • Like 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

And when does YS take place?

Sheldon's parts in YS take place in his memory from some time in his  future. Until tonight it sounded as though the narration was with his hindsight from now, but now we know it's from  years from now. He still has the voice of a youngish man so it can't be from his old age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

And when does YS take place?

Sheldon is narrating YS from (we now learn from the last line in tonight’s YS episode) at least several years from now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Sheldon is narrating YS from (we now learn from the last line in tonight’s YS episode) at least several years from now. 

So we learn that Sheldon will eventually be a dad.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

Amy said they don't know what the future holds but those of us who watched Young Sheldon tonight know a little. 

Gonna give head up then to those of us who don’t watch?  Incredibly clever pairing of the show to make one watch young Sheldon to know the future on TBBT.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

So we learn that Sheldon will eventually be a dad.

With more than one child. 

2 minutes ago, MsGreentea said:

Gonna give head up then to those of us who don’t watch?  Incredibly clever pairing of the show to make one watch young Sheldon to know the future on TBBT.  

“I would go on to draw up such contracts throughout my life. With roommates, with my wife… Even with my own children.”

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.