The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

53 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

So I'm suppose to believe in what YS says but ignore what TBBT says.

You could of course believe what TBBT , specifically Penny says:

Sheldon: No. You went pfft. What does pfft mean?

Penny: Um.

Leonard: You did go pfft.

Penny: All right, fine. Well, Sheldon, I’m no expert, but aren’t you completely missing the point of Spock? I mean, he liked to act like he had no emotions, but he was still half human.

Leonard: Just like you.

Penny: I’m just saying, you pretend you don’t, but you have feelings just like everybody else.

Sheldon: Not true. No, look at me. I had an engagement ring to give a girl, and instead, she rejected me. And am I emotional about that? No. No, I am sitting here on a couch, talking about my favourite TV character like nothing happened. ‘Cause I am just like him, all logical, all the time.

Penny: Sweetie, you’re yelling.

Sheldon: Because when I speak at a regular volume, no one seems to believe me that I’ve put this Amy nonsense behind me. [Furious and upset, Sheldon storms out of the room.]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gbb said:

With more than one child. 

“I would go on to draw up such contracts throughout my life. With roommates, with my wife… Even with my own children.”

6 minutes ago, Gbb said:

With more than one child. 

“I would go on to draw up such contracts throughout my life. With roommates, with my wife… Even with my own children.”

Thanks.  I guess it was hoping for too much to hope it related to someone besides Sheldon. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MsGreentea said:

So what do folks think of Penny’s dress?  Brides’s Maid’s/matrons don’t usually wear white, but with Amy’s over the top outfit it is okay because there is no confusing who is the bride.  I think Kaley looks very cute, although with a choker collar, somewhat high waist,  and cap sleeves the dress is at least as appropriate for a kid.  They put her hair up so it doesn’t look like the bride’s and have her in flats.  I guess you could say that is for Leonard, but it sure looks like they tried really really hard to make her look sweet and not sexy.

I thought it was a very pretty pale pink dress...she looked beautiful. As always.

Edited by Sah
  • Like 1

It might have been off white toward pink but it certainly was an appropriate wedding dress color.  I thought it was pretty on her, and went well with Amy’s dress.  But it could have been worn by a matching group of bridesmaids and a 3 year old flower girl - especially with the flats. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

She doesent sound so convinced haha. Can you keep a straight face Kaley.

She sounded excited to me...as all of them do. 

• Like 5

I guess if you compare it to her crying when Her (real) fiancé proposed she didn’t seem so excited, but it looked to me like she was having a good time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MsGreentea said:

It might have been off white toward pink but it certainly was an appropriate wedding dress color.  I thought it was pretty on her, and went well with Amy’s dress.  But it could have been worn by a matching group of bridesmaids and a 3 year old flower girl - especially with the flats. 

I thought it was very in true to what the character of Amy would choose for her bridesmaids and fit the style of the wedding perfectly. Remember, Amy is old fashioned. Penny looked beautiful as always.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shamymania said:

Where are the extras scenes that were cut from the episode posted?

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

There seems to be potential for a big shift in TBBT but I wonder if it will be noticeable next year. How often will ther inlaws show up?

• Like 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 2

1 hour ago, djsurrey said:

So we learn that Sheldon will eventually be a dad.

Yippee! At least 15 more wonderful and invisible (imaginary?) children will follow.🤡

Edited by veejay
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, veejay said:

Yippee! At least 15 more wonderful and invisible children will follow.🤡

They would need a bigger place. :biggrin:

I doubt they will have more than two or three.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

They would need a bigger place. :biggrin:

I doubt they will have more than two or three.

Or some other writers?

R: How many kids do you guys want?
A: Two.
S: 15.
A: What?

S11/E16

Certainly I will not surrender to this fun. 😫

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, veejay said:

Or some other writers?

R: How many kids do you guys want?
A: Two.
S: 15.
A: What?

S11/E16

Certainly I will not surrender to this fun. 😫

Sheldon may say 15 when having a baby is theoretical. I don't think he would say that onece there is a baby in the house.

And I think the writers are great for the most part. (I'd not be here otherwise).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Sheldon may say 15 when having a baby is theoretical. I don't think he would say that onece there is a baby in the house.

And I think the writers are great for the most part. (I'd not be here otherwise).

n_0457.gif.735999e651d5795b470d98def7cfb074.gif

😀

• Like 3

3 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Amy said they don't know what the future holds but those of us who watched Young Sheldon tonight know a little. 

Thank god I didn't watch, cause I don't want to know their version of the future.

8 minutes ago, veejay said:

n_0457.gif.735999e651d5795b470d98def7cfb074.gif

😀

Well, seems like the writers have atleast one fan. I don't share that view.

36 minutes ago, veejay said:

Yippee! At least 15 more wonderful and invisible (imaginary?) children will follow.🤡

And robotic like their daddy.

• Like 3
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

17 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

The show's one and only shift already happened, let's not go back to Season 8 darlings

You mean when Amy and Bernadette were introduced?

When Lenny broke up? When Priya went back to India? When Shamy move from friendship to girlfriend/boyfriend status? when Raj gains the ability to talk to women, when Lenny got engaged....?

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

41 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

The show's one and only shift already happened, let's not go back to Season 8 darlings

I'm sorry, but their has been several shifts already and will be more to come.

• Like 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Thank god I didn't watch, cause I don't want to know their version of the future..

I don’t watch either and all this talk of Sheldon narrating means I never will, sick to the back teeth of his voice in one show already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zhalen565 said:

I don’t watch either and all this talk of Sheldon narrating means I never will, sick to the back teeth of his voice in one show already.

Totally agree. Back to back shows of Sheldon is too much for me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, djsurrey said:

You mean when Amy and Bernadette were introduced?

When Lenny broke up? When Priya went back to India? When Shamy move from friendship to girlfriend/boyfriend status? when Raj gains the ability to talk to women, when Lenny got engaged....?

When Howard gave up being creepy. When Lenny got 4A to themselves.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Well first off i thought the episode on a whole was nice , i'm going to say i'm happy for all the Shamy fans on this forum you got to see them get married and you'll get atleast a season of them being married on the show.

Now onto my opinion of this season, as a Lenny fan i didn't think this season was any better or worse the the last three, i was left disappointed though.  This was made more so by the last three episodes two of which Lenny had no scenes and the last one they did but  didn't have and dialogue with each other . I  can't think of a single season where they didn't talk  for three episodes in a row  whilst in a relationship or at all for that matter . I know some of my fellow Lennies feel this season is better due to the fact that Leonard and Penny haven't had any arguments on the scale they had last season. And how the snarky mean comments between them especially from Penny have been vastly reduced, and we didn't  get any stupid jokes about how he wore her down or begged her . These are great and i was glad that we didn't get any of the arguments we've seen them have before same with the mean comments or stupid jokes about their relationship . However these positives for me are outweighed by my overall disappointment with things that where missing like the lack of anything i would consider a  Lenny main story plot or and plots we did get where little sub plots .  The fact we didn't get to see any beds scenes between them , yet the writers where able to write quite a few for the Shamy yet not even one for Lenny. But that was nothing compared to what to me was a reduction in affection and intimacy between them , compared to even last year it's been quite scarce. But my biggest issues are the fact that Leonard and Penny never hugged , the last season that they never shared a hug i think  was season 4 which say a lot, . However even this isn't  as bad as my shock at the fact that this was the first season of the show ever EVER! without Leonard and Penny sharing a kiss , it felt just wrong with that not happening. i have no idea why  this season they chose not have them share a kiss. Of course all of this is just my personal opinion of how i felt about this season , and i know alot of you will disagree and that's fine after all where all entitled to our views of  what we thought of  this season. 

Oh I don't know if this has been mentioned before , so if it has I apologise , Leonard & Penny met in the first episode of the show and got married in the first in the first episode of season nine. Sheldon & Amy met in the last episode of season three and got married in the last episode of season  eleven, so both couples  from meeting  to getting married took eight years . 

Edited by Zephon75
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

Well first off i thought the episode on a whole was nice , i'm going to say i'm happy for all the Shamy fans on this forum you got to see them get married and you'll get atleast a season of them being married on the show.
 Now onto my opinion of this season, as a Lenny fan i didn't think this season was any better or worse the the last three, i was left disappointed though.  This was further was only made more so by the last three episodes two of which Lenny had no scenes and the last one they dis they didn't have and dialogue together. I  can't think of a single season where they didn't talk  for three episodes in a row  whilst in a relationship or at all for that matter . I know some of my fellow Lennies feel this season is better due to the fact that Leonard and Penny haven't had any arguments on the scale they had last season. And how the snarky mean comments between them especially from Penny have been vastly reduced, and we didn't  get any stupid jokes about how he wore her down or begged her . These are great and i was glad that we didn't get any of the arguments we've seen them have before same with the mean comments or stupid jokes about their relationship . However these positives for me are outweighed by my overall disappointment with things that where missing like the lack of anything i would consider a  Lenny main story plot or plots for them in general.  The fact we didn't get to see any beds scenes between them , yet the writers where able to write quite a few for the Shamy yet not even one for Lenny. But that was nothing compared to what to me a reduction in affection and intimacy between them , compared to even last year it's been quite scarce. But my biggest issues are the fact that Leonard and Penny never hugged , the last season that they never shared a hug i think  was season 4 which say a lot, . However even this isn't  as bad as my shock at the fact that this was the first season of the show ever EVER! without Leonard and Penny sharing a kiss , it felt just wrong with that not happening. i have no idea why  this season they chose not have them share a kiss. Of course all of this is just my personal opinion of how i felt about this season , and i know alot of you will disagree and that's fine after all where all entitled to our views of  what we thought of  this season. 

Oh I don't know if this has been mentioned before , so if it has I apologise , Leonard & Penny met in the first episode of the show and got married in the first in the first episode of season nine. Sheldon & Amy met in the last episode of season three and got married in the last episode of season  eleven, so both couples  from meeting  to getting married took eight years . 

Very well put! Thank you!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zephon75 said:

this was the first season of the show ever EVER! without Leonard and Penny sharing a kiss

Yes, this was disappointing.

Edited by luminous
  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1