[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

3 hours ago, NeckShotLime said:

Yeah it felt a bit like a Shamy fanfic lol season 10 was even worse for that. 

Also, I had a hard time believing Penny's realization that Amy was her best friend. I wasn't really convinced. I would have found it more believable if we had seen more closeness and heartfelt moments between the two of them. Friendly banter and snark we have seen but that's all 

For sure, for sure.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/5/2018 at 6:32 AM, joyceraye said:

Amy's version of LMOTP is the television version, white dress and all. We don't even know if she read the books.

The TV series didn't have Laura getting married in a white dress. It was just her best dress. Either a light blue or light lilac color. 

On 4/5/2018 at 1:26 PM, Jonny said:

I can see Amy having read the books, watched the show and enjoyed aspects of both. I can think of a few tv adaptations of books that are very different but still enjoyable.

I'm guessing that the Young Sheldon series had not started yet or at least the the episode (season 2 finale) that showed a young Amy sitting up in bed reading LHOTP by flashlight.