The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
trekker1218

NEW script ideas from the fans

It's time for Sheldon to show some real compassion and social growth. He acts far less mentally troubled/autistic/Asberger's (or whatever it is) than he used to, suggesting growth in this area.

I'd find it interesting if somehow people from Sheldon's past emerge, specifically those who harmed him

a great deal. Bullies, teachers, etc. NON-Family. With the opportunity to be aggressive with them/emboldened by the rest of the cast, he takes the high road, help one of them out of a sticky situation, and is understanding of what the gesture means and what it took to arrive at it.

It might even mean more to the character AND the viewer if Sheldon did this without the group knowing of his good deed(s).

We have Amy now, filling the robotic, neurotic, annoying portions of the show. Sheldon has been moving away from some of that gradually. Go ahead and take a leap with him.

It's time for Sheldon to show some real compassion and social growth. He acts far less mentally troubled/autistic/Asberger's (or whatever it is) than he used to, suggesting growth in this area.

I'd find it interesting if somehow people from Sheldon's past emerge, specifically those who harmed him

a great deal. Bullies, teachers, etc. NON-Family. With the opportunity to be aggressive with them/emboldened by the rest of the cast, he takes the high road, help one of them out of a sticky situation, and is understanding of what the gesture means and what it took to arrive at it.

It might even mean more to the character AND the viewer if Sheldon did this without the group knowing of his good deed(s).

We have Amy now, filling the robotic, neurotic, annoying portions of the show. Sheldon has been moving away from some of that gradually. Go ahead and take a leap with him.

I agree, it would be nice to see him do something nice for someone without boasting about it. A good deed maybe, or an act of compassion we all see but something he keeps secret. Or if it does need to be mentioned, it shouldn't be by Sheldon and not for at least a few episodes. I think it would be nice for Sheldon to surprise everyone by being a decent guy rather than driving his friends crazy.

I think the writers can make him grow but at the same time keep his Sheldony-ness.

I agree, it would be nice to see him do something nice for someone without boasting about it. A good deed maybe, or an act of compassion we all see but something he keeps secret. Or if it does need to be mentioned, it shouldn't be by Sheldon and not for at least a few episodes. I think it would be nice for Sheldon to surprise everyone by being a decent guy rather than driving his friends crazy.

I think the writers can make him grow but at the same time keep his Sheldony-ness.

He lent quite a bit of money to Penny and wasn't concerned about when he'd get it back. I think that's pretty cool.

I would like to see Raj's sister return looking to get Leonard back. I would like to see how Penny reacts and whether or not she would be willing to "fight" for Leonard and if she was still determined to take things slow.

I would like to see Raj's sister return looking to get Leonard back. I would like to see how Penny reacts and whether or not she would be willing to "fight" for Leonard and if she was still determined to take things slow.

Raj's sister creeps me out!

I hope she'd fight for him. I hate Priya. I was disgustingly happy when she wasn't on the show any more.

I hope she'd fight for him. I hate Priya. I was disgustingly happy when she wasn't on the show any more.

Me too...well...I gues that was the character she had to play but she was down right obnoxious. I don't want her back.

Me too...well...I gues that was the character she had to play but she was down right obnoxious. I don't want her back.

Priya never really impressed me. She didn't tell Leonard she was going back to India, wouldn't tell her parents she was dating a white guy and then cheated on him. I was glad when he shut the laptop on her mid conversation.

I would hope that if Prya did return Leonard would not be really interested. It seemed obvious to me that even when he was with Prya he would rather have been with Penny if possible. If Prya does return it could be an opportunity to show what type of relationship that Penny and Leonard now have if Leonard decides that he would rather be with Penny and not having sex with her then being with Prya and having sex. It would prove that Leonard's interest in Penny is more then physical. That would be a big plus for Penny too. It seems to me that most of her relationships have depended primarily on her physical attributes and there is a whole lot more to her then just her good looks.

On another thread I read an idea of Sheldon losing his memory and acting as someone normal. I'd like to see that, it'd be quite interesting.

little idea i had recently. it would be awesome to see sheldon take driving lessons. of course sheldon would choose a driving school with a name like warp factor driving school or something sci fi themed. the instructor would turn out to be a former sci fi actor, ideally someone from star trek tng, which would of course cause sheldon to be distracted from actually learning to drive, and the instructor would obviously get exasperated with him.

lots of laughs ensue

???????

profit

little idea i had recently. it would be awesome to see sheldon take driving lessons. of course sheldon would choose a driving school with a name like warp factor driving school or something sci fi themed. the instructor would turn out to be a former sci fi actor, ideally someone from star trek tng, which would of course cause sheldon to be distracted from actually learning to drive, and the instructor would obviously get exasperated with him.

lots of laughs ensue

???????

profit

They bet you too it. Leonard and Penny tried to get him to learn but he failed miserably... Season 2, Episode 5 "The euclid alternative" :icon_biggrin:

lots of laughs ensue

???????

profit

They bet you too it. Leonard and Penny tried to get him to learn but he failed miserably... Season 2, Episode 5 "The euclid alternative" :icon_biggrin:

sad thing is i think i saw that ep but it just didn't stay in there. damn my memory must be corrupted.

idea: Dr. Mckay from stargate atlantis vs. dr. sheldon cooper ore something along those lines or derived from.

i like. man i miss sg1 and atlantis.

anyhoo my next proposal. the boys hear about a new sci fi show or film being filmed in LA and prompt penny to apply for a role. she gets a part and invites the boys along to the first shoot. the boys start criticising the show as its full of pseudoscience and copies other sci fi. also leonard gets jelly over scenes penny has with the male star which ends up getting penny into trouble with the shows writers who make life hell for her and force her to quit. bam

I am new to this, so please bear with me.

Here is my idea that I think would make a great storyline for a show...

Sheldon seems to be a Star Trek fan.

I'll need someone to play a Star Wars fan for this... not sure which character would work best.

At any rate, Sheldon and the Star Wars fan meet, and then it starts... the feud to end all feuds... Star Trek vs. Star Wars... Who would kick who's ass... Captain Kirk and the Enterprise vs. Han Solo and the Millenium Falcon.

Of course, we would need two special guest stars for this. And William Shatner and Harrison Ford would be only too happy to oblige.

William Shatner would be solicited by Sheldon, and initially, he wouldn't buy into the competition at all, telling Sheldon that he needs to "Get a Life".

Harrison Ford would be solicited by the other person, and he too would initially be totally disinterested in settling the debate.

Then... by chance, Sheldon and Shatner would come face to face with Ford and the pro-Star Wars character. Game on!!

Shatner and Ford would stare each other down and then launch into a tirade about why the other's ship (and crew) are better.

It would seem a stalemate until Ford leaves for a moment, only to return with Chewbacca in tow. Chewie would then back Shatner into a room, and Sheldon and the others would watch in astonishment as mayhem ensues.

As the final line of the episode, Sheldon exclaims, "I guess Wookies really do pull people's arms out of their sockets".

OK... thoughts?

I would like to see iconic nerds from other TV shows make a guest star appearance like Steve Urkle or Screech or someone from Revenge of the Nerds. Steve Urkle the most though......

post-4599-13480809757_thumb.jpg

I would like to see iconic nerds from other TV shows make a guest star appearance like Steve Urkle or Screech or someone from Revenge of the Nerds. Steve Urkle the most though......

That is a great idea! Love Steve Urkle!

I think the entire gang should head to Chicago for an episode to visit Brickworld in June. Brickworld is a LEGO fan convention. They have robotics and all sorts of other stuff. It would be a perfect setting for Sheldon to operate. There is even a robotics challenge where the competition is announced in the afternoon and the contestants simply have a few hours to construct and program their robot. The entire event just screams the names of the Big Bang Theory characters.

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but my suggestion would be for Penny to become

hyper-intelligent. Perhaps she could volunteer for a medical study since she always needs money and

one side effect would be hyper-intelligence. It would be interesting to see the roles of the

intelligent and not-so intelligent reversed. Of course there would need to be some side effect so

she could not remain intelligent, something like Flowers for Algernon, but less drastic.

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but my suggestion would be for Penny to become

hyper-intelligent. Perhaps she could volunteer for a medical study since she always needs money and

one side effect would be hyper-intelligence. It would be interesting to see the roles of the

intelligent and not-so intelligent reversed. Of course there would need to be some side effect so

she could not remain intelligent, something like Flowers for Algernon, but less drastic.

I like that!

It's funny by itself. I think it would also be funny if Penny told Sheldon about the study, and it happens to be something he actually wants to try (which will never happen, so I could stop here, but I won't), and it ends up 'cancelling' out his brainpower so he becomes normal and Penny becomes really scientifically curious.