Sign in to follow this  
monica

storyline

My husband and I are huge fans of the series. However, we are not quite happy the direction in which the storyline is moving. We started watching this programme for its pure nerdiness and because the characters portrayed that so well. Now its turning into a daily soap. 

i understand that things change with marriage and all that but still there is a sincere request from an overseas viewer not lose whatever the series originally began as.

Monica

• Like 1

1 hour ago, monica said:

My husband and I are huge fans of the series. However, we are not quite happy the direction in which the storyline is moving. We started watching this programme for its pure nerdiness and because the characters portrayed that so well. Now its turning into a daily soap. 

i understand that things change with marriage and all that but still there is a sincere request from an overseas viewer not lose whatever the series originally began as.

Monica

I understand your point and I myself will always enjoy the first 6+ seasons more but the show had to change. Maybe not as much as it has but it had to change. I don't think you would be in season 11 if everything was pure nerdiness.

Edited by Chrismo