Any one worryied abou Raj?

Caasi113

What would be the best pairing for Raj to develop as a character?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What would be the best pairing for Raj to develop as a character?

• Raj and Sheldon go to a conference
    • Raj and Leonard go to a conference
    • Raj and Howard go to a conference
    • Raj and Penny are stuck in an elevator
    • Raj and Bernadette are stuck in an elevator

Hey

Raj is such a great character, but he is given less and less of a role as the series progresses. Seeing has the original parings are being mixed up (now it is often Howard/Leonerd Penny/Sheldon Sheldon/Raj) and this is being restricted some what, and I fear that he my evengthley be reduced to a secondary character or even worse cut.

So I was wandering, what would be a good episode plot to expand upon his paring options?

*Raj and Sheldon go to a conference

*Raj and Leonard go to a conference

*Raj and Howard go to a conference

*Raj and Penny are stuck in an elevator

*Raj and Bernadette are stuck in an elevator

Sorry for the longish first post but I thought it would be an idea to post :D

Hi I think Raj has been getting some of the best one liner's for a while he can put a joke over with no change in his face as I've said before season 4 is going to be full of sub plot's without Raj+one

Well that's good to know :D,Ive believed that he has some of the best lines-but allot of the time Howard has to deliver it lol.

Something I was wondering about is what happened to the girl Raj was making out with earlier in the series?

There should be more Howard + Raj scenes. The should be more awkward silences and real proves of friendship between the two. There should be more Howard + Raj going to bars, meeting women, getting into trouble, sticking up for each other...

I know, Raj is my second favorite character. I think there should be an episode centered around Raj in season 4 :)

Something I was wondering about is what happened to the girl Raj was making out with earlier in the series?
You're going to have to be more specific, dear, Raj gets lucky even more than Howard does, and Howard is the one that can actually talk to women. ;P

I know, Raj is my second favorite character. I think there should be an episode centered around Raj in season 4 :)

You're going to have to be more specific, dear, Raj gets lucky even more than Howard does, and Howard is the one that can actually talk to women. ;P

Lol fair play :p. When it was the Raj and Sheldon team up and they both find women. They just seemed to disappear, I was expecting them to be recurring characters at the least lol

Lol fair play :p. When it was the Raj and Sheldon team up and they both find women. They just seemed to disappear, I was expecting them to be recurring characters at the least lol

Oh I know, but Sheldon more than often doesn't realize it when he's being courted [poor girl couldn't even express her intentions to him] whereas Raj can't talk to them the next day anyway :p

Oh I know, but Sheldon more than often doesn't realize it when he's being courted [poor girl couldn't even express her intentions to him] whereas Raj can't talk to them the next day anyway :p

He needs to develop a "healthy" case of Alcoholism ;)

I remember reading an article about the show and the article said that the Leonard-Sheldon relationship needs to be central to the show. Those two and the dynamic with Penny are what makes the show popular. Sorry Raj & Howard fans but I do think that is true. I do like Howard and Raj but I think they need to remain secondary characters.

One thing about Raj and his talking to women phobia. It is a one note joke that I think needs to run its course. At least he should begin to be comfortable talking to Penny when he's not inebriated. If you want Raj to survive the show and his character remain relevant then he does need to grow a bit.

I remember reading an article about the show and the article said that the Leonard-Sheldon relationship needs to be central to the show. Those two and the dynamic with Penny are what makes the show popular. Sorry Raj & Howard fans but I do think that is true. I do like Howard and Raj but I think they need to remain secondary characters.

One thing about Raj and his talking to women phobia. It is a one note joke that I think needs to run its course. At least he should begin to be comfortable talking to Penny when he's not inebriated. If you want Raj to survive the show and his character remain relevant then he does need to grow a bit.

I don't know if they have to become to much of a secondary character, but Glad we agree on the fact he needs to develop.I mean, the fact that he can't talk to women has only been an Issue recently when he needed a new job. Its why I think the him and Penny in a elevator storyline could help him most, In my opinion. Also it did turn out it was a "Placebo effect" anyway Lol :p

As i said, making a plot of Raj being with Bernadette,and he and Howard have a fight...

This kind of went though my head after I posted it lol. But I think Leonard could trust him and Penny.

The biggest problem is that Raj can't talk to Penny without drinking. You solve that problem and his role on the show could be expanded.

This is why I planned the elevator sanrio, with no one to talk to and no where to run it would eventually force him to talk. So basically exposure therapy lol.

Hi I'm not sure about this if Raj was ever to get over this problem of talking to any woman never mind Penny with out a drink I think it would take something away from his character the talking problem is one of the thing's that make him stand out and I still think if Penny was the one in the elevator with him it would spoil thing's with him and Leonard

I think that Raj is the ideal commentator (for what's happening to everyone else), the Pirate episode was hilarious and lastly, he does indeed get the best one-liners...