Sheldon and Amy’s Wedding

Silver1984

Hi, we often speak about it in the Shamy thread, if you want you can have a look at it. 

Just a warning, the thread allows spoilers, and we like discuss them very much, so if you prefer to be spoilers-free  it's not safe to read it.

As for your question, I think the wedding might happen this season, maybe for the 250th episode or the season finale. Not sure all the things Shamy were talking about in 11.10 will happen, since historically TBBT has never filmed huge events or parties, but I think it'll be very Shamy-esque!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silver1984 said:

Hi guys,

would anyone like to talk about what Sheldon and Amy’s wedding should / could look like other than me?

I can’t stop thinking about it and would like to share our thoughts. 

Bestimageproxy.php?img=&key=6d2143c8f85b906b:shy:

Hi

Welcome to the forum!

There is also a spoiler free Shamy S11 thread here but lately it has not had much activity...

Anyway I am looking foward to reading your thoughts about the wedding! :)

• Like 1

Hi mirs1 and spidergirl! 

Thank you for the warm welcome! As I do not mind spoilers I think I will post on the Shamy thread for Season 11. I wasn’t sure if the wedding topic was season specific as I think they will keep it as a cliffhanger or the end of the series! But let’s discuss! Thanks and love :shy:

Edited by Silver1984
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, I Miss Dan said:

If Amy wants a wedding in June, it will have to be one of the first episodes shown NEXT SEASON, as this one ends in May, and they usually end in May, then look back over the summer in the following season.

They can time it in June if they want too

• 8 months later...
On 12/14/2017 at 5:34 AM, Silver1984 said:

would anyone like to talk about what Sheldon and Amy’s wedding should / could look like other than me?

It's been discussed to death in this year's and last year's Shamy threads, but all I can say is I really hated her dress. The rest of the wedding was fine with me.

• Like 1