The Big Bang Theory Forums
3ku11

Star Wars - A Han Solo Story

For SW fans. The new trailer. Well sneek peak to the Han Solo Anthology story was just released. Looks promising. Not sure about the color and the font choosen. Same feel to Rogue One. But well see. When Han meets Chewbaca though :sad:

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

On 05/02/2018 at 12:37 AM, 3ku11 said:

For SW fans. The new trailer. Well sneek peak to the Han Solo Anthology story was just released. Looks promising. Not sure about the color and the font choosen. Same feel to Rogue One. But well see. When Han meets Chewbaca though :sad:

Looks promising indeed! Thanks for sharing this!

It's time...

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/film/reviews/article-review-we-have-a-surprisingly-good-feeling-about-solo-a-star-wars/ 

Watched it last night. I agree with the review this was prob the most enjoyable SW I hav experienced under the Disney Branch. Their was no connatations or references to the Trilogies. Or Jedi's etc. It was not trying to outdo the predeccsors. IT did not suffer from the Gloomy Revisional aspect of Rogue One. It was content to genre. And was really fun. Emilia Clarke from GOT, I Thought did a great, and crucial job. OF portraying her character with the complexities needed. Of course problems you could argue you don't see her character again. And too many Sorrowing Death scenes, falsely. But it manages to reinvent the wheel. I thought Donald Glover was excellent as Early Lando. And you could argue Han was more sillier in his choices he made. A Older Han would not. But of course hes young in his evoloution. 7/10,

On 6/3/2018 at 8:31 PM, 3ku11 said:

I agree with the review this was prob the most enjoyable SW I hav experienced under the Disney Branch.

I don't agree. I enjoyed the others more and felt this story lacked the SW feel. There were snippets that I enjoyed. Overall it felt more marvel and less SW universe.