The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Swedish Chef

Winter Olympics

Oh yes, Sweden takes the first gold in the Winter Olympics. Great start by the Swedish Olympic team. 

On 2/10/2018 at 11:31 AM, Lagernisse said:

Oh yes, Sweden takes the first gold in the Winter Olympics. Great start by the Swedish Olympic team. 

I wonder, is it a disappointment to finish fourth in the final medal count? Don't think so, cause the USA hardly ever fares well in the Winter Olympics. This is probably the best finish ever for USA. Now the Summer games, that's a different story indeed.

10 hours ago, chucky said:

I wonder, is it a disappointment to finish fourth in the final medal count? Don't think so, cause the USA hardly ever fares well in the Winter Olympics. This is probably the best finish ever for USA. Now the Summer games, that's a different story indeed.

Fourth place in the final medal count isn't bad but I think that USA could be even better considering how many that lives in USA. Our neighbor Norway with only about 5 million people is really impressing with how many medals they took in the Olympics. 

11 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Fourth place in the final medal count isn't bad but I think that USA could be even better considering how many that lives in USA. Our neighbor Norway with only about 5 million people is really impressing with how many medals they took in the Olympics. 

Yeah, but the winter sports are more ya'lls thing than ours. We're more into the Summer Games. We're better suited there.