The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 1.03 The Fuzzy Boots Corollary

CBS has announced the details to the 3rd episode of The Big Bang Theory, Sara Gilbert will guest star. "The Fuzzy Boots Corollary" - Leonard is bummed to learn that his crush, Penny, is seeing someone, so encouraged by his friends and fellow scientists, Leonard actually summons the nerve to ask a woman out on a date, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Oct. 8 (8:30-9:00 ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. You can find full information on this episode in our episode guide, [episode:103]The Fuzzy Boots Corollary[/episode].

• Like 1

Guest bman

What game were they playing, I am assuming WOW, since there was a macbook pro being used....am I correct?

More information on the ratings for last night's episode. 8.36 million viewers (0.33 higher than lead-in How I Met Your Mother), 3.4 rating 8 share in 18-49 demo and it was second in the slot.

CBS has announced the details to the 3rd episode of The Big Bang Theory, Sara Gilbert will guest star.

"The Fuzzy Boots Corollary" - Leonard is bummed to learn that his crush, Penny, is seeing someone, so encouraged by his friends and fellow scientists, Leonard actually summons the nerve to ask a woman out on a date, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Oct. 8 (8:30-9:00 ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

You can find full information on this episode in our episode guide, [episode:103]The Fuzzy Boots Corollary[/episode].

My favorite moments of that episode is the concentration on their faces when they are playing Jenga, the concentration on their faces was brilliant but i noticed a continunity problem as Raj took 2 contnuous turns and when they did the dancing, Sheldon has some good natural rhythm

That episode was nice with some funny moments.

- the beginning *LOL* and then when Howard said he´s the sword master *LOL*

- Sheldons explanation how possible it is that Leonard will get Penny (oh Sheldon Sheldon Sheldon *LOL*)

- Sheldons " Is the sex starting now?" *LOL*
- Leonards idea of calling his cat Sergeant Fuzzy Boots -> so cute!

- Leonards singing *LOL* and Sheldons " If you compiling a mix CD for a double suicide"

This dialogue:

Leonard: No reason. Oh, you know what, maybe this isn’t such a good idea.

Sheldon: Oh, no, no, no, well now, there’s always the possibility that alcohol and poor judgement on her part might lead to a nice romantic evening.

Leonard: You’re right, alcohol, poor judgement, it could go well.

Sheldon: Of course, there’s the other possibility that this date kicks off a rather unpleasant six months of the two of you passing awkwardly in the hall until one of you breaks down and moves to another zip code.

Leonard: You could have stopped at “it could go well.”

Sheldon: If I could of, I would of.

And I loved the dialogue between Leonard and Doug:

Doug: What´s up bro?

Leonard: Not much. (pause)...bro.

Watching season 1 now after not doing so in a couple years and while funny, still a little off from what the characters end up being. This was a strange episode in a sense. First off Penny is still being treated as the hot girl next door and kind of a ditz which is fine but now I remember why it took a while for her to grow on me. It was odd to see Sheldon willingly dance and offer Leonard advice too. And being against the idea of getting a cat since the role is reversed later and it's Sheldon that ends up filling the void of human contact with cats! There were funny moments in this episode but not a fav of mine.