The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShelledInCoopedUp

A-Z vital supplies list for survival and habitation (things you don't have until you list them).

Zovirax¬ģ¬†

An effective brand name cold sore/"herpes" medicine from the United Kingdom.

Since I'm posting in the United Kingdom, expect from time to time, some of our municipal supplies to be British in origin (from me at atleast) and might seem alien or foreign to some of our survivors, however, I can assure you of a couple of things/me with out this stuff if I need it, not a happy bunny should that ever come up,  and, it works/does the job so... That being said, I figured I'd add Zovirax, my favourite cold sore cream because, that way, if we ever need it, we'd have cold sore treatment, and as ever, now that's it's listed, it's here, and something like that we mustn't share, means, we all have our own personal one from this supply now, and thanks to spares and parts I added in an S for those vehicles I got, we now have at least 2 tubes of Zovirax as we now have a spare thanks to that spares and parts.

(I'm not going to lie, one of those vehicles I intended to live in until I got walls and a roof and heating), but while I'm sleeping in my vehicles hiding newspapers and Kleenex, I guess one of those vehicles, the diesel one, could be a tour bus that fits everyone in on board, and I guess I we can sleep in the gasoline one as well so no one is out sleeping in the open.... I guess that diesel engine/tour bus that fits everyone can have a toilet on board to go with that water closet I got one W when I panic'd and saw none but had both water and plumbing.

Spares and parts was me keeping the vehicles alive as well as anything else we might need, we can depend on it with 'spares and parts'. All correct spares and parts of course.

Zovirax;

Related image

Edited by ShelledInCoopedUp

Baking soda a,k,a bicarbonate soda;

Has many uses and can be mixed with water and rubbed into our gums until we get tooth paste/tooth brush, and can be used to stop body odour until I get soap on.

https://www.care2.com/greenliving/51-fantastic-uses-for-baking-soda.html

and if we had a refrigerator we could leave some of this exposed inside of it eliminating food odours too; all that and whatever else baking soda is used for, we now have.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ShelledInCoopedUp said:

Baking soda a,k,a bicarbonate soda;

Has many uses and can be mixed with water and rubbed into our gums until we get tooth paste/tooth brush, and can be used to stop body odour until I get soap on.

On 5/2/2018 at 9:50 AM, KT1972 said:

Wisdom oral care products.....ÔĽŅ

Never heard of Oral care then? https://www.wisdom-toothbrushes.com/products

Cosmetics.

1 hour ago, KT1972 said:

Never heard of Oral care then? https://www.wisdom-toothbrushes.com/products

Cosmetics.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that W, that was a welcome and much needed W'...

Still, baking soda's a good thing to have around for other 'pongy/smelly' things, so that baking soda addition wasn't a total loss.

Drugs and drug paraphernalia , so the addicts can still be addicts.

If I was an addict or recreational user and I was getting my supplies together, I'd make sure I had a supply of it.

Fire - to cook eggs with, and whatever else food we have and have grown, could keep us warm too if need be, and could create smoke with maybe if we ever stumble across a beehive and want the honey sting free, could also cook any fish fished.

insulated walls (with¬†fixtures wiriing/piping), now we have walls that are insulated; and like everything, they're ready for use when listed, so it's not like these are piles of wall¬†insulation neatly stacked up somewhere¬†waiting to be to be used, these are¬†insulated walls¬†- I figure, with this list, the more litigious we get, the more we can accomplish/have/build a living standard that's not only safe, but sustainable and comfortable. Items can be cited to justify items. If you're getting ready,¬†you write down what you need in a world where we can gather what we want, and we see something like 'insulated walls (with fixtures wiring/piping) for example', you don't want wall insulation, you want more than that, so you'd want to go down to the hardware store/buy supplies, probably hire a construction company (while you still could maybe - because hey, what's the point of listing what you need post factum ūüėȬ†eh? - you're probably¬†'done for then if you haven't gotten prepared?' - ¬†so let's say it's not a crazy idea to find a construction crew to come along and help make sure 'insulated walls (with fixtures wiring/piping) is done'. - You could also go scouting for good locations that contain all these features, like an underground bunker somewhere, but you list it, you check it off/it has been¬†done, you've listed it, you're the one who brings it.

Lipstick, eye-shadow, blusher, mascara, eyeliner, foundation, concealer...... 

night vision goggles, for everybody just encase street lights and civilisation becomes a thing of the past and we want to move around at night hunting or fishing or whatever.