121 'Summer Sausage, a Pocket Poncho, and Tony Danza' (May 3)

Tripper

2 hours ago, RoRo said:

I loved the George/Missy going out to dinner and her dressed up like a princess

I was once frightened by something I was expected to eat at a restaurant in France, the way Missy was disturbed by the lobster who was looking at her. I am grateful for the way George showed her what to do. The information may come in useful for me another time.

Has anyone ever seen a princess dressed like Missy BTW ?  The nearest was perhaps Princess Anne on Coronation Day in 1953 when she was about two. Otherwise I find in real life they dress somewhat disappointingly like the rest of us.

39 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Has anyone ever seen a princess dressed like Missy BTW ?  The nearest was perhaps Princess Anne on Coronation Day in 1953 when she was about two. Otherwise I find in real life they dress somewhat disappointingly like the rest of us.

My granddaughters dress like princesses all the time,including the tiara. They get it from disney, they are 4&2 and they went to a princess ball with all the disney princesses

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RoRo said:

My granddaughters dress like princesses all the time,including the tiara. They get it from disney, they are 4&2 and they went to a princess ball with all the disney princesses

Except no princesses dress like that. LOL . They do wear tiaras at formal occasions such as charity balls, however.

On 5/6/2018 at 6:55 PM, joyceraye said:

Perhaps when I was eight and visited the magic kingdom. I saw lots of stuff.

disneyland-gallery-castle.jpg

33 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Perhaps when I was eight and visited the magic kingdom. I saw lots of stuff.

Missy's princess outfit reminded me of Penny's Disney princess outfit in The Contractual Obligation Implementation (6x18)

Tbbtprin.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, vonmar said:

Missy's princess outfit reminded me of Penny's Disney princess outfit in The Contractual Obligation Implementation (6x18)

Tbbtprin.jpg

That's Sleeping Beauty's outfit.

• Like 1