Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

121 'Summer Sausage, a Pocket Poncho, and Tony Danza' (May 3)

Recommended Posts

Season 1, Episode 21 - Summer Sausage, a Pocket Poncho, and Tony Danza

Airs May 3, 2018 at 8:30/7:30c on CBS

While Sheldon is busy keeping tabs on Meemaw’s budding relationship with Dr. Sturgis, George Sr. and Mary attempt to bond with their other children.

Wallace Shawn returns as Dr. John Sturgis.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 11:34 AM, Tripper said:

Wallace Shawn returns as Dr. John Sturgis.

Love it!

Another great episode.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved the George/Missy going out to dinner and her dressed up like a princess

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RoRo said:

I loved the George/Missy going out to dinner and her dressed up like a princess

I was once frightened by something I was expected to eat at a restaurant in France, the way Missy was disturbed by the lobster who was looking at her. I am grateful for the way George showed her what to do. The information may come in useful for me another time.

Has anyone ever seen a princess dressed like Missy BTW ?  The nearest was perhaps Princess Anne on Coronation Day in 1953 when she was about two. Otherwise I find in real life they dress somewhat disappointingly like the rest of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

 

Has anyone ever seen a princess dressed like Missy BTW ?  The nearest was perhaps Princess Anne on Coronation Day in 1953 when she was about two. Otherwise I find in real life they dress somewhat disappointingly like the rest of us.

My granddaughters dress like princesses all the time,including the tiara. They get it from disney, they are 4&2 and they went to a princess ball with all the disney princesses

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RoRo said:

My granddaughters dress like princesses all the time,including the tiara. They get it from disney, they are 4&2 and they went to a princess ball with all the disney princesses

Except no princesses dress like that. LOL . They do wear tiaras at formal occasions such as charity balls, however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2018 at 6:55 PM, joyceraye said:

Has anyone ever seen a princess dressed like Missy BTW ?  The nearest was perhaps Princess Anne on Coronation Day in 1953 when she was about two. Otherwise I find in real life they dress somewhat disappointingly like the rest of us.

Perhaps when I was eight and visited the magic kingdom. I saw lots of stuff.

disneyland-gallery-castle.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Perhaps when I was eight and visited the magic kingdom. I saw lots of stuff.

Missy's princess outfit reminded me of Penny's Disney princess outfit in The Contractual Obligation Implementation (6x18)

 

Tbbtprin.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vonmar said:

Missy's princess outfit reminded me of Penny's Disney princess outfit in The Contractual Obligation Implementation (6x18)

 

Tbbtprin.jpg

That's Sleeping Beauty's outfit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.