In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

a FAKE reltsionship between Penny and SheldonA

Caasi113

There has been alot more discussion about a "shenny" relationship, I personally would not want something like this, but there appears that there are some people who want this to happen. My idea for a SINGLE episode to try and pleases everyone, don't worry I know its not perfect ;).

We all know that Sheldon had an "abusive"/aggressive farther. Though he has passed on Sheldon's Uncle/Grand Farther could come to visit. Jumping to a conclusion that Penny is with Sheldon. Sheldon not wanting to correct them (e.g. "Your dad would be Proud" etc), the go along with it.

Just a quick idea/draft. Its just I wouldn't want a Real relationship between them, something like this may be more of a compromise between the fanbase. Feel free to criticize :p

Sorry I don't quite get what you are trying to say after "We all know sheldon". Personally I think it would be funny if possibly there was an episode where maybe penny tells Sheldon she really likes him and they have a romantic evening then at the end penny wakes up(as it was all a nightmare) and says"holly crap on a cracker!" And since maybe this would take place when Leonard and penny get back together, Leonard would wake up "what?". Penny: you don't wanna know.

Ummm, I'd hate to be the icebreaker here, but Sheldon's father is dead, as confirmed by the reason for his twin sister's (Missy) visit to Sheldon in "The Pork Chop Indeterminacy", S1E15: to sign for inheritance of his father's estate.

Sheldon being "romantically" involved with anyone?

I think it will kill the character and, thus, the series...

If Sheldon is to get into any type of relationship, it should be with someone who treats relationships as he does...

Thankfully, the producers and writters understand that, hence the end of the 3rd season...

Ummm, I'd hate to be the icebreaker here, but Sheldon's father is dead, as confirmed by the reason for his twin sister's (Missy) visit to Sheldon in "The Pork Chop Indeterminacy", S1E15: to sign for inheritance of his father's estate.

Ths why I siad his uncle/Granddad lol :p :D

Riiiiiight... This might be why I'm failing English DESPITE my intelligence. I can't read very well.

Riiiiiight... This might be why I'm failing English DESPITE my intelligence. I can't read very well.

And I'm dyslexic, we should have a sitcom ;)

well I think your idea has a trouble, Sheldon is a person that cannot lie and he always wants to correct people that he thinks are inferior though they are his relatives( example his mother) so it is more possible that if his grandpa or uncle would think that Penny is her girlfriend he would say that no, another thing is that Sheldon's relatives probably know better that Sheldon is special and never would think that he would have a girl.

That would be funny to have a dream ep where we don't know it's a dream and have a penny sheldon thing.. but Noo I strongly oppose a for real "Shenny" storyline.

I also think that "Shenny" would be a HUGE mistake.

But the dream would be cool, and imagine if Sheldon had that kind of "romantic involvement with Penny" dream, and then he wakes up and starts analyzing everything :icon_cheesygrin:?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the whole dream scenario if Sheldon or Penny are having the dream. Because dream's can often be indicative of subconscious wants or desires. Chuck and Bill have repeatedly said that Sheldon and Penny are not going to get involved with a romantic relationship. To have either Penny or Sheldon have the dream as a way of cheating won't work because it opens up a can of worms that would undermine what they're been telling us.

Now having Leonard, Raj, or Howard have such a dream scenario play out as a form of nightmare where everything is backwards in the world would work. But honestly I have no desire to see this play out in any scenario because its contrived enough.

There has been alot more discussion about a "shenny" relationship, I personally would not want something like this, but there appears that there are some people who want this to happen. My idea for a SINGLE episode to try and pleases everyone, don't worry I know its not perfect ;).

We all know that Sheldon had an "abusive"/aggressive farther. Though he has passed on Sheldon's Uncle/Grand Farther could come to visit. Jumping to a conclusion that Penny is with Sheldon. Sheldon not wanting to correct them (e.g. "Your dad would be Proud" etc), the go along with it.

Just a quick idea/draft. Its just I wouldn't want a Real relationship between them, something like this may be more of a compromise between the fanbase. Feel free to criticize :p

I would turn the TV off if Sheldon and Penny got together. I could not stand my best friend going out with my ex and therfore could not stand my favourite shows characters portraying such an act.

I think a hotter new gf should be introduced to put the wind up Penny!

• 5 months later...

Chuck and Bill have repeatedly said that Sheldon and Penny are not going to get involved with a romantic relationship.

I just want to point out that Chris Carter said the same thing about Mulder and Scully, for six years. *coughs* ;)

Honestly, I think the whole Penny/Sheldon thing will be left for the final season - and that's not to say that it will be an on-screen romance, either. But I do see the creators playing with the two when the series comes to an end.

different context...

Different context? How so? Carter said he never wanted to pursue a romantic relationship between Mulder and Scully, yet he did.

Really, it's not a matter of a different context but a different show with different creators. You can still make causal inferences, though. I could list other examples, if you like, but it wouldn't be considered a different context; it would just be a different opinion.

My point was that a lot of creators say they're never going to do something or take something somewhere, yet they do. Not always, mind you, but it happens. :)