Shock reveal at Shamy wedding?

Stephen Hawking

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Interesting!

It is revealed that the results of Mary having had Sheldon "tested" (several times it turns out) were quite different than what Sheldon believes. It turns out that all along he was the subject of a life-long test. One of the researchers of the test was Dr. Fowler who ended up falling in love with her subject. She intercepted Raj & Howard's attempt at arranging a date for Sheldon back in Episode 3.23 and insured she would be the one matched to "Dr" Cooper. After years of observing Sheldon, she becomes directly involved in his day-to-day life.

Just now, hokie3457 said:

Ha! Interesting!

It is revealed that the results of Mary having had Sheldon "tested" (several times it turns out) were quite different than what Sheldon believes. It turns out that all along he was the subject of a life-long test. One of the researchers of the test was Dr. Fowler who ended up falling in love with her subject. She intercepted Raj & Howard's attempt at arranging a date for Sheldon back in Episode 3.23 and insured she would be the one matched to "Dr" Cooper. After years of observing Sheldon, she becomes directly involved in his day-to-day life.

Agreed, very interesting indeed! It's very plausible as well. 

Since we have taping reports from two audience members, the shock would have to be something taped separately and not revealed to the audience at the time.

Missy mentions her son is too much like her Pop-pop and Sheldon for her to cope with under her changed circumstances. When Shamy get back home they find a note to go and meet him from the train because she's arranged for him to be sent to them. Meanwhile, she's already caught a plane.

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

Since we have taping reports from two audience members, the shock would have to be something taped separately and not revealed to the audience at the time.

This thread is purely hypothetical, and just a bit of fun, so let's forget the taping reports, and speculate on potential reveals that could have been made at the wedding.

And, as it's purely hypothetical and just for fun, make it as weird and crazy as you like. 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

20 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

This thread is purely hypothetical, and just a bit of fun, so let's forget the taping reports, and speculate on potential reveals that could have been made at the wedding.

In that case, what about Faisal turning up and calling out an objection to the marriage ?

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

In that case, what about Faisal turning up and calling out an objection to the marriage ?

I'll go with that. Indeed, something vaguely along those lines (but not exactly) is currently being written into one of my fanfics.

Anybody else got any ideas?

We find the wedding (and the last several years of Sheldon and Amy) are a dream as Sheldon and Amy both wake up from daydreams they are having on their first date while in the a car with Penny.  Penny says she needs a drink.

How about a police officer and social worker turning up at the wedding to inform Shamy they have a seven-year-old daughter ? It turns out they went to the fertility clinic and decided separately not to cancel the arrangement after all, just in case. Unbeknownst to clients, the owner is a fraud. He's been accepting standing order payments to keep  eggs and  sperm in storage but at the same time been making embryos and selling them.  The family that bought one of Shamy's has gone wrong and the child is in the care system, having a hard time being a genius finding it difficult to settle in foster homes.

Missy and Raj fall for each other again at the wedding and Sheldon finds out the next day that Missy consummated her relationship with Raj on the same night Shamy consummated their marriage.

9 hours ago, SRAM said:

Missy and Raj fall for each other again at the wedding and Sheldon finds out the next day that Missy consummated her relationship with Raj on the same night Shamy consummated their marriage.

I don’t know about that but leaning toward Raj and Missy seems like a way they might go

4 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Then I don’t think raj and her are hooking up 

I totally agree. I get it now. But on the other hand, I'm not sure that would stop him in his tracks knowing what an ass he's become. I used to like  him so much, but now...they could send him back to India after the Shamy wedding and I wouldn't care.

Penny and Leonard find out they can't have kids of their own. Meanwhile, Sheldon's sister decides she can't afford the baby she is pregnant with. She decides to give it up for adoption and asks Lenny if they will adopt her child when it is born. She knows Lenny and likes them. They are good people. They have taken good care of her brother over the years. Lenny likes Sheldon's sister. She is beautiful and kind and from a mostly normal family. They all agree to an open adoption. Lenny adopt the child and now will forever be tied to Sheldon. 

4 hours ago, Sah said:

Penny and Leonard find out they can't have kids of their own. Meanwhile, Sheldon's sister decides she can't afford the baby she is pregnant with. She decides to give it up for adoption and asks Lenny if they will adopt her child when it is born. She knows Lenny and likes them. They are good people. They have taken good care of her brother over the years. Lenny likes Sheldon's sister. She is beautiful and kind and from a mostly normal family. They all agree to an open adoption. Lenny adopt the child and now will forever be tied to Sheldon. 

God, I really hope that doesn't happen. Tell you the truth, I'm surprised you called the Cooper family as something close to normal! Not one of the families of the gang can be remotely close to be considered normal. All seven families have definite issues.

9 hours ago, Sah said:

She is beautiful and kind and from a mostly normal family. 

The Coopers are normal? I can't wrap my head around that statement. And I don't remember Missy being at all kind, although she IS beautiful.