Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kathy2611

Shamy Wish List

Recommended Posts

I think you have already covered most of them, but I would probably add:

Bring Amy's parents back perhaps for a meal in 4B. I would like to see Shamy interacting with them more and learning more about Amy's parents.

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEW FURNITURE for goodness sake. Get rid of Penny's old couch. It doesn't fit them at all and it's too connected to Penny, plus they need room for their wedding presents. THey weren't all watch sized. Continue with the science and fit in geeky stuff whenever they can. I miss the geeky stuff and the science when it's not there. If their schedules allow, YES to seeing more of Amy's parents. That was inspired casting. I was afraid I'd get a MeeMaw sized disappointment but it was perfect. I do expect them to have kids since it's been coming up since they were friends and not dating. It hasn't just been one throw away line and from what I've heard Young Sheldon mentioned that, too. More eps with friends that are ensemble based. I like those best. I still think Raj's scavenger hunt was one of the best eps they ever did.

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you have already covered most of them, ( one of my older wishes is the cuddling one!!) but I would probably add :

Shamy breakthrough development. We need to see these two making lots of Science together!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Amy's parents interacting with her and Sheldon.

2. Closure for their old project.

3. That cuddle they cut from 9.11 though I'm starting to lose hope for that.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Judith said:

1. Amy's parents interacting with her and Sheldon.

2. Closure for their old project.

3. That cuddle they cut from 9.11 though I'm starting to lose hope for that.

I added your number 2.  1 & 3 were already on the list.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would add Sheldon interacting with Amy’s parents. Do they like him and doed he like them? Also the coopers and the fowlers hanging out together. Dinner or a holiday, and Shamy and Missy’s kids could give us an idea about what they would be like as parents.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. At least TWO episodes of FWF, one for making up for S.11.

2. Buy desks.

3. Developments on their joined project from 10X19.

4. Developments on Amy and Howard's project.

5. Developments on Super Asymmetry.

6. Interactions between Shamy and the Fowlers, and between Shamy and Mary.

7. In the end, both of Sheldon and Amy have big achievements of their careers.

8. Tell us the names of their children.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with all the suggestions so far.

I fancy the idea of Shamy being drunk together. I don't think we've ever seen them both at the same time the worse for wear from anything have we ?

I'd love another scavenger hunt  and to me it would be even better if they did some scavenging. I still don't get why their treasure hunt was called a 'scavenger hunt' ( I  don't know why Sheldon didn't complain about that ) but I think Raj did a great job with the clues, although nobody thanked him. I enjoy it when they're all focussed on the same thing. Showing everybody, even Kripke, Stuart and Bert,involved in the wedding yesterday I thought was great. Leonard, Amy and Sheldon all concentrating on the same physics thing, with Penny recognising it for what it was was lovely. Penny can tell that story at every Shamy anniversary or Science prize celebration for years to come.

I wonder what's going to turn up in Howardette's backyard next  ?  A lost Shamy wedding present ? Sheldon's nephew ? Missy's next baby because Sheldon still lives  too far up a staircase and she wants to make a quick getaway ? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kathy2611 said:

I added your number 2.  1 & 3 were already on the list.

I wasn't sure if we were supposed to just say what we wanted or look what has already been mentioned first. You should mail this to the writers btw 😄 (jk)

46 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

1. At least TWO episodes of FWF, one for making up for S.11.

3. Developments on their joined project from 10X19.

4. Developments on Amy and Howard's project.

1. To be fair there were two in s10.

3. Yeah, while on one hand I like that the new development in 11.24 could lead to something big for them in s12 the thought that their old project could be ignored bothers me. This is one of the few things on this show where I want closure.

4. Iirc the last time they mentioned it they were talking about a funds proposal. I hope they don't forget it but it doesn't involve Sheldon and it's a rare pair so god knows what will happen to it. Maybe we'll have to fanwank it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Judith said:

I wasn't sure if we were supposed to just say what we wanted or look what has already been mentioned first. You should mail this to the writers btw 😄 (jk)

 

That’s ok.  I’ll just add what’s not already on the list 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

5. Developments on Super Asymmetry.

I just hope they were able to save their "mirror-written" ideas from the expected cleaning crew. 😀

misc_442.gif.488aa15f88e15068e2c9ae00c0f49210.gif

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, veejay said:

I just hope they were able to save their "mirror-written" ideas from the expected cleaning crew. 😀

misc_442.gif.488aa15f88e15068e2c9ae00c0f49210.gif

 

Actually, I've read several comments on social media that people were saying they were worried that Kripke would steal their ideas because he already took the deal of the Air Force from the guys. They were expecting some "Sheldon-Kripke show down" next season.   LOL.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KripkeRules said:

Actually, I've read several comments on social media that people were saying they were worried that Kripke would steal their ideas because he already took the deal of the Air Force from the guys.

At no point did Kripke see the mirrors or heard Sheldon talk about it as far as we know. So I'm not sure how he could.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, veejay said:

I just hope they were able to save their "mirror-written" ideas from the expected cleaning crew. 😀

misc_442.gif.488aa15f88e15068e2c9ae00c0f49210.gif

 

Now we know why some tbbt facts from characters have been forgotten for later episodes, lol! Give them note books and pens, please! :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I just hope they were able to save their "mirror-written" ideas from the expected cleaning crew.

I don't think they'd come in until everyone is gone for the night, and besides, between the three of those characters you'd think they would remember. most of it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I don't think they'd come in until everyone is gone for the night, and besides, between the three of those characters you'd think they would remember. most of it

It was just a joke, in sequence of @veejay gif. :)

 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

At no point did Kripke see the mirrors or heard Sheldon talk about it as far as we know. So I'm not sure how he could.

If they follow the tradition of the newlywed couple being waved off by everyone Kripke could wander around the building when they've gone, see the mirrors and take photos.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see them spend their first Christmas together as a married couple. What I'd love to see on screen....

Them decorating their tree together

Sheldon hanging up mistletoe then taking Amy by the hand, leading her to stand below it and kissing her passionately

Working together in the kitchen preparing Christmas dinner 

Cuddling on the sofa ( preferably their recently bought new one that's big enough for Sheldon!! ) watching " It's a wonderful life " and picking holes in the plot ( actually that movie's a masterpiece but maybe they could find something!! lol )

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Not forgetting to put the bust of Sir Isaac Newton on the tree. 😀 

At the top of the tree.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, amethyst said:

I'd like to see them spend their first Christmas together as a married couple. What I'd love to see on screen....

Them decorating their tree together

Sheldon hanging up mistletoe then taking Amy by the hand, leading her to stand below it and kissing her passionately

Working together in the kitchen preparing Christmas dinner 

Cuddling on the sofa ( preferably their recently bought new one that's big enough for Sheldon!! ) watching " It's a wonderful life " and picking holes in the plot ( actually that movie's a masterpiece but maybe they could find something!! lol )

Sorry Amethyst....I just couldn’t put this part on the list.  That would break my heart if they actually did it.  It’s my favorite Christmas movie of all time!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

Sorry Amethyst....I just couldn’t put this part on the list.  That would break my heart if they actually did it.  It’s my favorite Christmas movie of all time!

So sorry, but I'd love it if they did that. I don't like that movie. My favorite is White Christmas.

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.