Shamy Wish List

Kathy2611

2 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

So sorry, but I'd love it if they did that. I don't like that movie. My favorite is White Christmas.

Agreed. I don't like it either : it's so dark and depressing. I can appreciate that it has a strong story  and is well-acted but I have no idea why it's so loved,especially at Christmas. There's very little nice in it that I can see. Perhaps I'm missing something. A plot where Amy explains this I would find quite enlightening.

With the exception  of the Christmas TV shows (IE "Charlie Brown's Christmas", The Grench), White Christmas was my first and favorite Christmas movie. I just loved Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in that movie. They played so well off each other seemly effortlessly.

Edited by chucky

26 minutes ago, chucky said:

With the exception  of the Christmas TV shows (IE "Charlie Brown's Christmas", The Grench), White Christmas was my first and favorite Christmas movie. I just loved Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in that movie. They played so well off each other seemly effortlessly.

I can't think of any Christmas ones apart from A Christmas Carol with Alistair Sim. At holiday times in UK they tend to show Biblical Epics and films about World War II on mainstream TV. I saw White Christmas once many years ago.There's a cable channel that shows American Christmas movies but I've never heard of any of the titles.

8 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

My favorite is White Christmas.

aka Holiday Inn.

4 hours ago, joyceraye said:

A Christmas Carol.

4 hours ago, chucky said:

I think there is about 5 or 6 different remakes of this timeless move.

I think I prefer the Patrick Stewart version.

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

aka Holiday Inn.

I think I prefer the Patrick Stewart version.

Personally, I prefer the Mr. Magoo version. I have a fondness for that old man Mr Magoo.

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

aka Holiday Inn.

No, I don't like Holiday Inn. I prefer White Christmas with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye much more than Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire.

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Personally, I prefer the Mr. Magoo version. I have a fondness for that old man Mr Magoo.

I adore that. We have it on an old VHS. My kids played it to death. Winter Was Warm is still one of my favorite songs.

I wonder what Christmas movies Amy and Sheldon like?

Edited by Die Zimtzicke

16 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I wonder what Christmas movies Amy and Sheldon like

I don't know about movies, but Sheldon adores Mr Grinch, or more commonly known as "How The Grinch Stole Christmas".

21 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I wonder what Christmas movies Amy and Sheldon like?

I'll bet that Sheldon doesn't watch "The Star Wars Holiday Special". It was cringingly bad and infuriated fans of the original movie.

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I'll bet that Sheldon doesn't watch "The Star Wars Holiday Special". It was cringingly bad and infuriated fans of the original movie.

I agree or the honeymoon will be interesting, very interesting. No matter when he saw it, Sheldon has a hard time letting things go.

On 5/12/2018 at 10:32 PM, KripkeRules said:

1. At least TWO episodes of FWF, one for making up for S.11.

2. Buy desks.

3. Developments on their joined project from 10X19.

4. Developments on Amy and Howard's project.

5. Developments on Super Asymmetry.

6. Interactions between Shamy and the Fowlers, and between Shamy and Mary.

7. In the end, both of Sheldon and Amy have big achievements of their careers.

8. Tell us the names of their children.

9. Shamy attending some convention, and seminar, Physics, Neurobiology, or even Flags. 

10. Sheldon and/or Amy giving speech at the convention, seminar as said above.

11. Shamy getting some awards about their joined project. 

12. Amy having some problems, life or work or family, etc, and Sheldon being supportive and helped her solving the problems. Like what happened in 10X23. 

13. Halloween episode, Shamy get Giuseppe home and dressed him like a cobblestone. 

1 hour ago, KripkeRules said:

13. Halloween episode, Shamy get Giuseppe home and dressed him like a cobblestone. 

That episode where they almost got him was on earlier this week. Still as cute now as it was then. 

Agree with everyone's suggestions. There are still more stories to tell.