Season 11 Episode Tournament

Tripper

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Just goes to show how people have different preferences especially when it comes to comedy, because I don't recall laughing much if at all at the Gates Excitation.

It was okay, but I think they wasted Bill Gate's appearance. I think they could've done something much better with him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

It was okay, but I think they wasted Bill Gate's appearance. I think they could've done something much better with him.

Nah, it was perfect in every way. Sheldon was a doting fool and Leonard got caught in a manageable lie. What a win - win situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jonny said:

Just goes to show how people have different preferences especially when it comes to comedy, because I don't recall laughing much if at all at the Gates Excitation.

Same here. I thought it was silly without being funny. A waste of the chance to write Bill Gates into an interesting episode. I'm glad some people liked it and laughed at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Same here. I thought it was silly without being funny. A waste of the chance to write Bill Gates into an interesting episode. I'm glad some people liked it and laughed at it.

I most certainly did. Laughed my ass off at Sheldon's stupidity and naiveness ( not a word, but who cares, sounds good).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tripper said:

The latest match between "The Matrimonial Metric" and "The Bitcoin Entanglement" is open: Vote now

ET-S11-R1-M4.png

I am sorry taking Shipper bias aside. That Shamy ep was just a medicore episode. Bitcoin was supeior. Not because of the LP Plot. IT just had better writing. Has a supeior IMDB rating too. Yet its loosing by 30 votes. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I am sorry taking Shipper bias aside. That Shamy ep was just a medicore episode. Bitcoin was supeior. Not because of the LP Plot. IT just had better writing. Has a supeior IMDB rating too. Yet its loosing by 30 votes. 

That's because of shipper bias.

• Like 1

The first knock-out round has now closed and the four most popular episodes have made it through to the semi-finals. In the previous round, The Bow Tie Asymmetry decisively beat The Monetary Insufficiency with a whopping 91% of the vote, The Proposal Proposal edged out The Celebration Reverberation with a 54% share, The Sibling Realignment was victorious against The Reclusive Potential with 62% of votes, and The Matrimonial Metric won against The Bitcoin Entanglement with 61% of the vote. 

The four winning episodes now go head-to-head in the following pairs: "The Bow Tie Asymmetry" vs. "The Sibling Realignment", and "The Proposal Proposal" vs. "The Matrimonial Metric". Each match will last three days and the first match is open now. Remember to check back on Friday, June 8 to vote in the second match.

ET-S11-R2-M1.png

Vote in the second round now

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tripper said:

The first knock-out round has now closed and the four most popular episodes have made it through to the semi-finals. In the previous round, The Bow Tie Asymmetry decisively beat The Monetary Insufficiency with a whopping 91% of the vote, The Proposal Proposal edged out The Celebration Reverberation with a 54% share, The Sibling Realignment was victorious against The Reclusive Potential with 62% of votes, and The Matrimonial Metric won against The Bitcoin Entanglement with 61% of the vote. 

The four winning episodes now go head-to-head in the following pairs: "The Bow Tie Asymmetry" vs. "The Sibling Realignment", and "The Proposal Proposal" vs. "The Matrimonial Metric". Each match will last three days and the first match is open now. Remember to check back on Friday, June 8 to vote in the second match.

ET-S11-R2-M1.png

Vote in the second round now

Well, with Bitcoin no longer in the running, I have lost any and all interest in the "Sheldon love" tournament. Hope all of you folks still participating full enjoyment in your endeavors.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

The final is now open. In the previous round, The Bow Tie Asymmetry defeated The Sibling Realignment with a decisive 79.5% of the vote, while The Matrimonial Metric edged out The Proposal Proposal with a 55.4% share.

The final match between The Bow Tie Asymmetry and The Matrimonial Metric is open now. Voting will close this Saturday, June 16, so remember to check back then to find out the result.

ET-S11-R3-M1.png

Vote now in our Season 11 episode tournament

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tripper said:

The final is now open. In the previous round, The Bow Tie Asymmetry defeated The Sibling Realignment with a decisive 79.5% of the vote, while The Matrimonial Metric edged out The Proposal Proposal with a 55.4% share.

The final match between The Bow Tie Asymmetry and The Matrimonial Metric is open now. Voting will close this Saturday, June 16, so remember to check back then to find out the result.

ET-S11-R3-M1.png

Vote now in our Season 11 episode tournament

Wow, I'm on pins and needles wonder if a shamy episode will win. Spoiler alert, they were all shamy episodes. There was no speculation there, it was pre-determined. We all know that the winning episode will be 11/24. 

Edited by chucky
new to know
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, chucky said:

Wow! In the historic words of Elvis himself, Thank you, Thank you very much! 😊

Penny’s top ten outfits is more interesting than this vote. Although do you think the Russians had an effect on this vote? Maybe their Shamy fans.

On 5/28/2018 at 1:59 AM, djsurrey said:

I have an aversion in general to episodes where something is retroactively written in. That would include the wedding with zack, the boat kiss and the bitcoin.

And Sheldon’s interest in the opposite sex?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chrismo said:
On 5/27/2018 at 11:59 PM, djsurrey said:

I have an aversion in general to episodes where something is retroactively written in. That would include the wedding with zack, the boat kiss and the bitcoin.

And Sheldon’s interest in the opposite sex?

Well no. He has an interest in Amy. If they had hidden his relationship with Amy and then sprung it on us then it would be what I was speaking of.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, djsurrey said:

It was excellent in my opinion! (and I don't have a ship).

I do have a ship and I thought it was interesting. Not the worst episode, but definitely not the best either. Besides, I do love Teller.

• Like 1

And the winner is ... The world's most smallest drum roll please:

LegalGloomyIndianelephant.gif

The Bow Tie Asymmetry with 80.4% of the vote against The Matrimonial Metric in the final round.

You can view a recap of the Season 11 episode tournament on the main site: https://the-big-bang-theory.com/episode-tournament/

Thanks to everybody who voted. We will be running a Seasons 1-11 episode tournament starting in mid-July.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Tripper said:

And the winner is ... The world's most smallest drum roll please:

LegalGloomyIndianelephant.gif

The Bow Tie Asymmetry with 80.4% of the vote against The Matrimonial Metric in the final round.

You can view a recap of the Season 11 episode tournament on the main site: https://the-big-bang-theory.com/episode-tournament/

Thanks to everybody who voted. We will be running a Seasons 1-11 episode tournament starting in mid-July.

I nailed it. Was there any doubt which shamy story would win? There was no doubt in my mind when the 8 episodes were revealed. There was no drama what so ever!