I don't quite understand this

^ The comment above wins. :)

I think that she cares and do hope they get back together in the next season.

*ducks objects being thrown at her by Shenny shippers*

Lol yeah I also REALLY don't understand how anyone could see a possible relationship between penny and Sheldon. There are times when he annoys her too much and lately she has been more of a mother figure to him.

This is all well and good, but realistically speaking, something like that matchup would only happen in a T.V. drama... As to whether or not they get back together, I don't really mind, but I hope they don't use that as an excuse to come up with funnier things to put on the show.

This is all well and good, but realistically speaking, something like that matchup would only happen in a T.V. drama... As to whether or not they get back together, I don't really mind, but I hope they don't use that as an excuse to come up with funnier things to put on the show.

Well thank god this is not a fun comedy show or who know's what they may try next

FYI a little sarcasm there

• 2 weeks later...

Ideally when they end the show is probably when we will know.

We are constantly in suspense over there relationship and I think the writers are leaving us hanging. Thats perhaps part of the conclusion that is inevitable I think.

Imagine this: Sheldon winds up with Penny! I know its a long shot but I thought she was going to kiss his forehead or something in season 2 when he was sleeping in her bed.

thats funny there's a whole post about Sheldon and Penny together ><

I'm going to read up and post there too, I still promote my inevitable conclusion. EI. Leonard and Penny

I'm confused about penny. Does anyone think that she cares for Leonard after watching the last episode? Waiting for the next season is killing me. Please give me your thoughts.

I was quite disappointed with how the Penny/Leonard relationship ended. I thought that the ending would happen due to their different interests and life styles (but that eventually love would conquer all, so they'll end up together at the end :)), but a brakeup over "I love you"? I mean, she was IN love with him for a long period of time (I think), and then she decides that she will terminate her relationship based on Wil Wheaton's advice (who is, btw, awesome as Sheldon's nemesis)? It really looked at that moment that she doesn't care much for Leonard. And when Leonard gets together with that horny Plimpton scientist, she is mad and jealous, and then again she complicates everything in the last episode? Yes, she definitely has some issues, but as I said, I hope love will conquer all :).

well I think that one thing is the Internet and another thing is the reallity, I mean There are complains here in the forums but the number are very small, one or two hundred people are a small part of around 15 millions of viewers just in USA, and the audience is growing every year

I'm just curious about what specific grumblings you are you talking about? They don't like the way Sheldon is being portrayed, they don't like the L/P storyline (which by the way I am pro L/P and enjoyed their scenes together)? I have read a lot of threads where people love this season. The only grumblings I seem to read are S/P shippers who don't like the L/P storyline for obvious reasons. Of course I just don't understand why some people want to get S/P together. Personally, I see S/P as a brother sister relationship, however I have no issue with anybody who see's it another way. We can all probably agree that the start of season 4 can't come soon enough.

Here's the thing. This show's gonna be on air for several seasons. So you may witness various ups and downs in Penny/Leo/other guys relations to make the story go. It would be kinda like Ross and Rachel in friends.

My guess is that they will hook up permanently (maybe even marry) on the last episode. Cuz despite what the real fans like to watch, the show is becoming like e soap more and more... unfortunately!

well, they would not keep it up if Len and Pen were not meant to get together eventually.

however, you have to understand that if they put them together, the whole dynamics of the show will change. and because the dynamics WORK as is, the writers are loath to change things with these two.

Change how? -well, remember stephanie, and how the quite serious relation with leonard changed the group dynamics in a bad way. Well, same would happen id penny and Leonard would become lovers.

Also note, that such serious romancing does not really have part in this kind of show. Just think about Friends: when serious romance were initiated between the cast, things went downhill.

also note, that when leonard and penny are finally put together, it will be the final season. And you would not like that, now would you?