Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chucky

2018/2019 Weather thread.

Recommended Posts

Well, last night and this morning was our first cold day of the year. It was in the 30's with a very brisk wind. I want to commend those determined trick or treater's with their parents for going out on such a night. The good news is it wasn't raining! :hi:

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had rain all morning which then turned to snow in NW Indiana for Halloween. I only had about 20 trick or treaters.  I gave the ones who did come handfuls of candy for being brave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No snow here in the Pensacola area. Just cold weather with a bitterly cold breeze. The trick or treaters that braved that breeze, definitely earned their candy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely here in Sarasota.  Sunny, high right at 80 (about 25C), a beautiful day to work on finishing up painting the house.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tensor said:

Lovely here in Sarasota.  Sunny, high right at 80 (about 25C), a beautiful day to work on finishing up painting the house.  

Funny story. A couple of years ago at Christmas, a friend of mine and neighbor, had a call from his brother. His said that he had been shoveling snow all morning. My friend then told he had to turn up the air conditioner. That's the difference between the North and South weather wise.  :hi:

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chucky said:

Funny story. A couple of years ago at Christmas, a friend of mine and neighbor, had a call from his brother. His said that he had been shoveling snow all morning. My friend then told he had to turn up the air conditioner. That's the difference between the North and South weather wise.  

I had an aunt in Marathon, Florida. She used to call us every year when it was below zero and ask us how we were doing. But she also had to call us almost every year when she was being evacuated from her trailer park for hurricanes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't complain about the weather here 75 today and tomorrow but we're going to have a cold front come thru next week so about an average of 65. Think I will stay in Long beach

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

But she also had to call us almost every year when she was being evacuated from her trailer park for hurricanes.

Trailer parks yeah. I've been here since 1995, when I retired from the Navy, we haven't had to evacuate once. Now if a Cat 5 hurricane heads this way, I'll be on the road to Tuscaloosa, Alabama in a heart beat! 

55 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Can't complain about the weather here 75 today and tomorrow but we're going to have a cold front come thru next week so about an average of 65. Think I will stay in Long beach

Here in Milton, just west of Pensacola, it's 77 and partly cloudy. Although it's suppose to start raining around 11 AM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only problem this weekend is the motorcycle show across the street it's as noisy as can be

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noise wise, they can be a pain.
Just over 14,000 motorcycles parking spaces were paid for Saturday and Sunday at 15 dollars each555963a901aad45f7d2fccd63a9c55ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, legacy99 said:

Just over 14,000 motorcycles parking spaces were paid for Saturday and Sunday at 15 dollars each555963a901aad45f7d2fccd63a9c55ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
 

My god, that's a lot of pain and a ridiculous amount of noise!    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it seems that ole man winter has finally introduced himself last night. The wind was a blowing with bitterly cold air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays. I maybe on the road, so I'll get this in early. It's not too since it is Christmas Eve. As usual, there will be no white Christmas here. I'll have to settle for watching White Christmas on TV again this year. So again, Happy Holidays to all!   :sungum:

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.