2018/2019/2020 Weather thread.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is December or April. We're getting rain and very moderate temperatures. No wonder people are getting sick, the weather can't decide to be cold or hot. One day it's in the 30 to 40 range. The next day it's in the 70's. That's Florida for you, at least we don't have hurricanes headed our way. 9 more days till Christmas.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm ready.   Food, and water were part of our readiness kit we put together in May.  Gas for the generator and car, cash in case there is no electric for purchases.  Carlos is in Miami, Kathy is near

I hope all ours friends in Florida have battened down the hatches and are ready. I know your all in our thoughts Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I don't know about others, but thank god, we only got some wind and rain and not too much of that. So, we were very fortunate indeed. My thoughts and prayers to the folks in Panama City, Mexico Beach

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Well, Hopefully some are getting nice weather. I guess the rainy season has started. According to weather we'll suppose to have rain for the next 6 days. That's a lot of rain. Hopefully there will be no tornados. Hurricane season is coming up soon. We'll have to start prepping for that!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally summer has arrived to Sweden after a really poor spring (rain,rain and then some more rain and to finish everything we throw in some snowfall). 

• Penny Thumbs Up 2

On 5/27/2021 at 6:47 AM, chucky said:

Well now, Tuesday is the start of Hurricane season. Hope everyone is prepared.

What's a hurricane? 

• 2 weeks later...

Well you can tell it's hurricane season. There's a storm brewing over Mexico way. About Friday that storm will supposedly hit around New Orleans and the storm will drench Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and Louisiana. Probably parts of Texas as well. It's gonna be an interesting weekend indeed.

1 hour ago, NeckShotLime said:

Stay safe Chucky !

We've had a lot of rain so far. We're expecting a lot more rain tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. We'll probably get some wind as well. We are hunkered down to wait it out. I've lived here since 1993 and well experienced in dealing with tropical storms. We don't take any storm lightly. I've come to respect the power of these storms.