The Big Bang Theory Forums
veejay

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia 14 June - 15 July

@GivesAWhit , @Swedish Chef &....  

My pleasure as well.
But now it's time to follow Penny's invitation to go out and enjoy the rest of the summer. 😥

g_148.gif.703f884c8e5e5d3fb00e114df2783e4b.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

@GivesAWhit , @Swedish Chef &....  

My pleasure as well.
But now it's time to follow Penny's invitation to go out and enjoy the rest of the summer. 😥

g_148.gif.703f884c8e5e5d3fb00e114df2783e4b.gif

It's hot like hell in Sweden outside so I will do just like Bernie and Amy and stay inside. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

It's hot like hell in Sweden outside so I will do just like Bernie and Amy and stay inside. :biggrin:

Oh, here in Germany as well. But seriously, you really wouldn't want to follow Penny to the pool? :biggrin:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Yeah well if I'm the other one in that bed, don't be hoarding the coverlet! Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, veejay said:

Oh, here in Germany as well. But seriously, you really wouldn't want to follow Penny to the pool? :biggrin:

Sure I would love to follow Penny to the pool, but in real life I don't have neither Penny or a pool. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Sure I would love to follow Penny to the pool, but in real life I don't have neither Penny or a pool. :biggrin:

No need to be sad @GivesAWhit I can build myself a pool if I want to. :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

No need to be sad @GivesAWhit I can build myself a pool if I want to. :biggrin:

Perhaps we can find an engineer like Howard who can build you a Penny robot too!😀

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, GivesAWhit said:

Perhaps we can find an engineer like Howard who can build you a Penny robot too!😀

No engineer would be multifunctional like Howard. 😁

misc_313.gif.9a7608955e41be9a39afa7878bb4dfdf.gif

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, GivesAWhit said:

A bit of a difficult time for me, as I was at a Bastille Day party when England lost the bronze, and everyone was pumped about the upcoming France - Croatia match.  >>sheds a quiet tear<<

604188-lion-with-paw-over-face.jpeg.0eebf65f8403b72969d46800cf3a18bc.jpeg

Then I jinxed Croatia by rooting for them, but seriously, how fantastic were those last two games!? And we're talking about young teams; we'll be seeing these players again at various championships and in 2022 in Qatar. It's a great time for football!

All on it's own, it was the most exciting, unexpected, engrossing World Cup ever. Besides being the most watched event on the entire planet, here in our little forum corner, I enjoyed the tournament all the more  because of your posts. Thanks for being such good, fun company!

292648799_Thumbsup.jpg.1681f7a11a9ebcec26d9272efcbcfd36.jpg

It was fun and enlightening to read all the posts for this non-football (soccer) fan. To be caught up in the enthusiasm was a help in otherwise dark times (as we have been discussing elsewhere). Thanks to you all. Perhaps there is a convert over here!!!!

• Like 2