2018 FIFA World Cup Russia 14 June - 15 July

veejay

Just now, Swedish Chef said:

Yes,yes,yes so awesome for Sweden to meet England. 

At last did England win in a penalty shoot out. 

Yes, beware - it could be an omen, sign of the much mentioned "New England"! Hahah!

Okay Swedish Chef, we meet on Saturday - we'll exchange awkward man-hugs now - good luck to us both! 🥂

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Yesssss. Let me take some time for this to sink in. Bloody hell. England won a penalty shootout wow.... get in. Lets go fucking metal, let's go fucking metal. Nan nan, nan nan. Yes..... hahaha

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Yesssss. Let me take some time for this to sink in. Bloody hell. England won a penalty shootout wow.... get in. Lets go fucking metal, let's go fucking metal. Nan nan, nan nan. Yes..... hahaha

>>falls down laughing<<

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GivesAWhit said:

Yes, beware - it could be an omen, sign of the much mentioned "New England"! Hahah!

Okay Swedish Chef, we meet on Saturday - we'll exchange awkward man-hugs now - good luck to us both! 🥂

England will of course be crushed on Saturday 😃

• Like 1
  • Run to India 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, veejay said:

spirit.gif.ea92a737b8a45f0aa19eeaa00f75745d.gif

!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Ehhh, don't underestimate Sweden... I'm expecting a really good, action-packed game! And the second game is Russia-Croatia!

A whole day of fast and furious football, right up veejay's alley. 🤩

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

England will of course be crushed on Saturday 
Haha. Don't you be cooking up some soup.

Ok.....now I've regained consciousness.....YES!!!!!
I'm still drunk in love with England.

• Like 4

Hey, addicted guys, where are you? 😉

Wow! Superbe 1st half between Brazil and Belgium. Both teams are constantly on attack. After Belgium's second strike, I had to think of Germany's surreal game against Brazil at the 2014 World Cup, which ended 7-1 for Germany. Now I'm very excited about the second part of the match.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, veejay said:

Hey, addicted guys, where are you? 😉

Wow! Superbe 1st half between Brazil and Belgium. Both teams are constantly on attack. After Belgium's second strike, I had to think of Germany's surreal game against Brazil at the 2014 World Cup, which ended 7-1 for Germany. Now I'm very excited about the second part of the match.

I really wonder if Brazil will turn this around, Belgium is playing really good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

I really wonder if Brazil will turn this around, Belgium is playing really good. 

Hey, what's up? I thought the World Cup was off in Italy this year. Happy greetings! :icon_cheesygrin:

Damn...Cool Belgians win against unleashed Brazilians. What an exciting game!
"Fun-fact“: the World Cup has become an European Championship since today.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow, but thanks to a birthday party I probably won't be able to see the Sweden match Live. The Chef will forgive me. :icon_redface:

1 minute ago, veejay said:

Damn...Cool Belgians win against unleashed Brazilians. What an exciting game!
"Fun-fact“: the World Cup has become an European Championship since today.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow, but thanks to a birthday party I probably won't be able to see the Sweden match Live. The Chef will forgive me. :icon_redface:

Belgium played really well against Brazil, and this was in my opinion the best game so far in the World Cup. I will not miss Brazil and it’s Hollywood actors to be honest.

I really don’t think I will get to see the Sweden game either as I will be flying back home tomorrow so you’re forgiven this time@veejayfor missing out on this game. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Belgium played really well against Brazil, and this was in my opinion the best game so far in the World Cup. I will not miss Brazil and it’s Hollywood actors to be honest.

I really don’t think I will get to see the Sweden game either as I will be flying back home tomorrow so you’re forgiven this time@veejayfor missing out on this game. 

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. So the end of your italian vacation and the missing game. Hope you get home safe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Is football really coming home.
emoji16.png
Unlucky @Swedish chef

Sometimes the luck is over and today Sweden's lucky World Cup come to an end against a really good England. The Swedes looked really tired to be honest.

Now I'm hoping for England versus Belgium in the final.

Sometimes the luck is over and today Sweden's lucky World Cup come to an end against a really good England. The Swedes looked really tired to be honest.
Now I'm hoping for England versus Belgium in the final.
Me too. We haven't really seen the best from England v Beligum in their group. Both teams play a reserve team when they met. Really looking forward to how it's plays out if to go head to head.

• Like 2