The Big Bang Theory Forums
bfm

The Corollary Theory

Hi all :) 

I said I'll publish this "around July" so here it is :)

This is technically a sequel to "The Corollary Theory: The Celebration Aberration", although I view Celebration as an exposition to this one. It is possible to read this without having read Celeberation, you could figure things out, but I recommend reading at least chapters 1-4, 8 and 10 of Celebration prior to this one.

This is a future story, following the gang from 2029 on. Includes everyone but to different extents. Focus changes. Many chapters are "stand-alone-ish" so if the focus is on characters you don't like you could skip or skim through the chapter (although your favorite/s might be included somewhere there). 

Canon couples, Raj/OC.

And here's chapter 1 for you, starting with Riley (surprising, huh?😏).

I'll try to update every 2-3 weeks. 

Special thanks to my dear beta reader @joyceraye and to Celebration readers.

P.S: I now have a logo 😁

Edited by bfm
  • Like 2

Great to see a new fan fiction from you. 😃 Of course I will write a review later. 😉

• Thanks 1

Chapter 3 is up. 

This one's a Sheldon POV. I know some don't like reading anything Sheldon and this comes out just after Sheldon-centric news from Comic-Con. You may skip or skim through this one, it won't impact your undesrtanding of later chapters. There are however other characters there, including the Hofstadters.

• Like 2

*And just a general update: The next chapter will probably be posted in two weeks, the one after that may be somewhat late as I will be away for some time in the end of the month.

On 9/1/2018 at 2:36 PM, bfm said:

*And just a general update: The next chapter will probably be posted in two weeks, the one after that may be somewhat late as I will be away for some time in the end of the month.

(Managed to post anyway :))

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

Chapter 9, Anaya's POV.

Her getting a POV chapter wasn't intentionally done at the time of Anu becoming more prominent on the show, just a coincidence. 

• Like 2

Michael really is smitten.  😀  It was so cute how you handled his concerns, and how he acted while waiting for Reilly to show up.   I also loved how upset she was.  Great job.   

• Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

This one's from Raj's POV, but it's a "group chapter".

It's the longest yet (it could be its own story), I pointed out a good point for a break in the A/N for those interested. 

• Like 2