The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 12

3 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

The Wolowitz stand in picture is SO freaking adorable. I love the way Jim and Mayim are smiling, the way they are cuddled up with the doll, and the wig.

By the way, the fishnet stockings really take me back to the late 60's. I wore them and I still can't understand why.

Love Jim's hair too, it really grew out No more Sheldon hair!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shell said:

I guess with "Sheldon hair" you mean the short style from the early seasons and thankfully that's been long gone for quite a few seasons already.

I mean, he went from short hair to this weird long-ish hair in S5 and eventually they got him a better balanced combed-to-the-side style in later seasons.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, April said:

I guess with "Sheldon hair" you mean the short style from the early seasons and thankfully that's been long gone for quite a few seasons already.

I mean, he went from short hair to this weird long-ish hair in S5 and eventually they got him a better balanced combed-to-the-side style in later seasons.

Looks close to season 5 again but I like it

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shell said:

Looks close to season 5 again but I like it

In length almost but not in style - thank goodness, cause I think S5 was the worst styled Sheldon hair. Current one is nice, though needs more scenes where it's fluffed (like whenever we have a bed scene we should have fluffy hair cause the perfectly styled hair always looks so out of place).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, April said:

In length almost but not in style - thank goodness, cause I think S5 was the worst styled Sheldon hair. Current one is nice, though needs more scenes where it's fluffed (like whenever we have a bed scene we should have fluffy hair cause the perfectly styled hair always looks so out of place).

Exactly Love it really messed up (The best style) Like the time when he got flip flops

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, April said:

Jim grew his hair out during Season 5 for his play "Harvey" which ran on Broadway the summer that season ended.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Jim grew his hair out during Season 5 for his play "Harvey" which ran on Broadway the summer that season ended.

Yeah, I vaguely remember that. Still, the styling department could have done something better with it than this unflattering side-part.

1 hour ago, shell said:

Exactly Love it really messed up (The best style) Like the time when he got flip flops

Haha yes! Fluffed hair looks cute on him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

It looked good in the play That long hair was so fitting when he played the bongos 'episode- One of the best

• Like 3

On 4/17/2019 at 4:49 AM, shell said:

He looks fantastic...the picture is just too cute 😍

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

Love the idea of Amy leaving notes for him in his lunch.

Didn't understand why Sheldon thought they were from Leonard... unless he packs his lunch? 😑

• Like 3

I have just watched s12e19 ( have not watched s12e20 yet). The soft kitty moment was so cute, I melted with  Amy's smile and with that Sheldon 's hand on Amy's head...

There seemed like a kind of prelude for an upcoming Sheldon father moment as Amy was so melted on his arms... I know, lol. I cant help myself, okay? ♥️

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 2

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

I have just watched s12e19 ( have not watched s12e20 yet). The soft kitty moment was so cute, I melted with  Amy's smile and with that Sheldon 's hand on Amy's head...

There seemed like a kind of prelude for an upcoming Sheldon father moment as Amy was so melted on his arms... I know, lol. I cant help myself, okay? ♥️

I totally agree, one of the best moments this whole season! SO SWEET!!! I love that the writers kept him Sheldon with the 'Quiet--I'm singing.' Very cute

11 hours ago, ShamyScience said:

Didn't understand why Sheldon thought they were from Leonard... unless he packs his lunch? 😑

Yeah, I didn't get that either but overlooked it-- because it was pretty funny

• Like 5

18 hours ago, ShamyScience said:

I thought he had his lunch in the cafeteria with the others. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ShamyScience said:

So sweet together. I will miss them so much when it is all over!

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

I thought he had his lunch in the cafeteria with the others. 

She leaves him notes in his lunch bag.

• Like 4
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

Posted (edited)

About 12X21:     (I will skip the touchy Nobel topic...)

Something beautiful - 

1. Enjoy Shamy's bed talk, sweet and informative, as always.

2. Love the parallel comparison - Sheldon noticing Amy was distracted, just like before when Amy noticing Sheldon was distracted.

3. I must say I didn't expect them to mention Shamy's anniversary, and gifts, but I'm really happy to see this little detail. 

4. The MRI photo was on the wall, nice. (Of course I paused to see their bedroom decoration, haha)

5. Cheek kiss, need I say more?

6. Is this the first time that we see Amy was eating lunch with Sheldon at his office?  And based on the lunch, I'm thinking they were homemade...Nice and sweet. 

Now, rant:

After this episode, I saw more and more people were asking: Why is Shamy's bed SO SMALL??? 

Edited by KripkeRules
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, KripkeRules said:

Something beautiful - 

2. Love the parallel comparison - Sheldon noticing Amy was distracted, just like before when Amy noticing Sheldon was distracted.

3. I must say I didn't expect them to mention Shamy's anniversary, and gifts, but I'm really happy to see this little detail. 

4. The MRI photo was on the wall, nice. (Of course I paused to see their bedroom decoration, haha)

6. Is this the first time that we see Amy was eating lunch with Sheldon at his office?  And based on the lunch, I'm thinking they were homemade...Nice and sweet. 

Now, rant:

After this episode, I saw more and more people were asking: Why is Shamy's bed SO SMALL??? 

Penny didn't have room for anything bigger. They'll buy a bigger one when they move to a house to start a family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, KripkeRules said:

Something beautiful - 

Now, rant:

Great episode

Best line was when Sheldon was upset that he lost iced tea in the fight. (Jim looked really cute when he said it)

The show seemed to flow nicely and got a lot in. Love seeing Kripke, wish he had a bit more but will take it. Every line of his is funny because of his speech impediment.

Liked how their friends were all looking out for them and wanted to help.   

And I also did love the fact Amy and Sheldon were eating together in his office--very sweet (I believe they ate dinner together once--when Sheldon was working with Bert and Amy made a surprise visit with dinner)

• Make a lot more sense than that 1

3 hours ago, shell said:

Great episode

Best line was when Sheldon was upset that he lost iced tea in the fight. (Jim looked really cute when he said it)

The show seemed to flow nicely and got a lot in. Love seeing Kripke, wish he had a bit more but will take it. Every line of his is funny because of his speech impediment.

Liked how their friends were all looking out for them and wanted to help.   

And I also did love the fact Amy and Sheldon were eating together in his office--very sweet (I believe they ate dinner together once--when Sheldon was working with Bert and Amy made a surprise visit with dinner)

The funniest eating together scene for me was when they were eating their packed lunches in her lab on the bench where she was cutting up a brain. Hilariously lacking in hygeine or avoidance of contamination.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KripkeRules said:

Something beautiful - 

Now, rant:

"I love talking to you, it's like talking to me but with a girl voice"  :kissing:

They are so perfect for each other.

• Like 3
  • Koala Face 1

10 minutes ago, vonmar said:

"I love talking to you, it's like talking to me but with a girl voice"  :kissing:

They are so perfect for each other.

That sort of talking usually gets him what he once called 'all randy' but it only earned her a kiss on the cheek this time. I wonder why ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

That sort of talking usually gets him what he once called 'all randy' but it only earned her a kiss on the cheek this time. I wonder why ?

I thought it was the perfect end to that scene.

• Like 1

I really enjoy watching the two of them.

And liked their interactions with Penny and Leonard.  I wish we'd had more of that sort of thing this year....

• Like 1

I foolishly thought the babysitting episode would be a slow build up to a pregnancy announcement (dropping hints here and there) but looks like IF they're going to do it at all, it's going to be in the finale ep.

3 hours ago, ShamyScience said:

I foolishly thought the babysitting episode would be a slow build up to a pregnancy announcement (dropping hints here and there) but looks like IF they're going to do it at all, it's going to be in the finale ep

If it happens I think that's where it happens. And I do think it's going to happen.