Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Happy birthday@veejay. Hope it was a good one. emoji16.pngd86c58d856e555ef2c87bddebb3b2cc9.gif1bb0bec30def9c6fef680a19895cf10f.gif

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
 

oooh, a blast from the past! Kaley doing "Call Me Maybe"!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to all for the nice birthday wishes and the approval of my tiny visual jokes! :shy:

thankyou.gif.a722d91c91e62a5863e5050ad91f7a46.gif

  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, veejay said:

Thanks to all for the nice birthday wishes and the approval of my tiny visual jokes! :shy:

thankyou.gif.a722d91c91e62a5863e5050ad91f7a46.gif

You are so welcome and we love your visual jokes!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chucky said:

You are so welcome and we love your visual jokes!

Well, thanks, but you seriously mean Penny’s vj (visual jokes), right? :icon_cheesygrin:

nw_008.gif.52507809e1706ba95362cd067f4096c3.gif

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, veejay said:

you seriously mean Penny’s vj (visual jokes), right?

You're right there!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just…."nothing"?

n_574.gif.30c0bc516fd4c84d126ff1d99cd03086.gif

Let's hope for a fun new episode. :shy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2018 at 6:46 AM, veejay said:

Thanks to all for the nice birthday wishes and the approval of my tiny visual jokes! :shy:

thankyou.gif.a722d91c91e62a5863e5050ad91f7a46.gif

Happy belated birthday, @veejay!

I hope you had a great one! :icon_cheesygrin:

 

tumblr_lh7p4oWJbQ1qzgltlo1_400.gif.5b5907c6a243b3c28b53d3bd5b6b1109.gif

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, veejay said:

Just…."nothing"?

n_574.gif.30c0bc516fd4c84d126ff1d99cd03086.gif

Let's hope for a fun new episode. :shy:

I wonder if Lenny are going out to dinner. Leonard’s wearing a suit. This is a serious Leonard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is really adorable, from the TR, that Leonard doesn’t want to shoot Penny with the paintball because he is too close and doesn’t want to hurt her.  It just seems it is another example of how protective he is of her, he was never a big guy like Kurt and her other boyfriends but also, not like them, he cherishes her and watches over her as best he can.  This reminds me immediately about how he put her behind him when they found the vagrant Sheldon had put in their home and how he has always tried to help her over the years, so it will be nice that we will get to see some old school Lenny in this episode when it airs.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SRAM said:

It is really adorable, from the TR, that Leonard doesn’t want to shoot Penny with the paintball because he is too close and doesn’t want to hurt her.  It just seems it is another example of how protective he is of her, he was never a big guy like Kurt and her other boyfriends but also, not like them, he cherishes her and watches over her as best he can.  This reminds me immediately about how he put her behind him when they found the vagrant Sheldon had put in their home and how he has always tried to help her over the years, so it will be nice that we will get to see some old school Lenny in this episode when it airs.

Can't agree more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

n_575.gif.315e3fc399a5d031c443a0e62a700c7d.gif

Real carnal desire? 😉

  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

n_576.gif.a679dd83a45e7d0cf112eb5b6cfe8ae2.gif

Yeah. Once again rare on the screen, but as always funny.

n_577.gif.d5a58b0479518864b36a2a7b43290df9.gif

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, veejay said:

n_576.gif.a679dd83a45e7d0cf112eb5b6cfe8ae2.gif

Yeah. Once again rare on the screen, but as always funny.

n_577.gif.d5a58b0479518864b36a2a7b43290df9.gif

YESSS

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

That 20 second scene between Leonard & Penny was the highlight of the entire episode , it was a very cute scene with playful banter.

Yessssss!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, veejay said:

n_575.gif.315e3fc399a5d031c443a0e62a700c7d.gif

Real carnal desire? 😉

You know they could have played out that scene for another 20 seconds or so, where the banter got very hot and it looked like they were ready to head to the bedroom, and then have Amy come in ruining it all, that would have been funnier.

also, Penny looks extremely pretty for just getting out of bed, maybe a little too unrealistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SRAM said:

You know they could have played out that scene for another 20 seconds or so, where the banter got very hot and it looked like they were ready to head to the bedroom, and then have Amy come in ruining it all, that would have been funnier.

also, Penny looks extremely pretty for just getting out of bed, maybe a little too unrealistic.

Perhaps that was exactly her intention in terms of expanded activities. The frequent off-screen experiences might suggest it. 😉

n_603.gif.4f4bc7ab4384033b1fedd3f4aad68356.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SRAM said:

also, Penny looks extremely pretty for just getting out of bed, maybe a little too unrealistic.

She's wearing earrings haha

9 hours ago, SRAM said:

You know they could have played out that scene for another 20 seconds or so, where the banter got very hot and it looked like they were ready to head to the bedroom, and then have Amy come in ruining it all, that would have been funnier.

But then people would have been angry that they were interrupted again...

Edited by bfm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bfm said:

But then people would have been angry that they were interrupted again...

That's par for the course. Sheldon, Amy or both are always interrupting them. Do Lenny understand how to lock a door!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chucky said:

That's par for the course. Sheldon, Amy or both are always interrupting them. Do Lenny understand how to lock a door!

Are you kidding me? 😀

n_541.gif.3ee399a66807e34eed57d28283c21211.gif

-------------------------------------

I would like to give a short impression of my personal view on our two real heroes. I like Lenny pretty much in the final season.
In almost every episode I can see her mutual affection in her gestures and behavior. The few exceptions for me are mostly due to the "oh so humorous" but insipid ideas (..wore her down jokes, what do they have in common, whining Leonard..) of the writers. Lenny fulfill their "preferred" role as the now sole rulers of the holy kitchen island with flying colors!
Without Lenny, the plausibility of the other characters would hardly be shown to advantage in the true, i.e. humorous, setting. But I still hope for other own stories in which they can show their interplay even more clearly.
I'd rather leave it up to you to calculate the probability of this happening.

n_518.gif.934a901857e222f7534251719cb5af60.gif

Happy Weekend to all! :shy:

 

Edited by veejay
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, veejay said:

Are you kidding me? 😀

n_541.gif.3ee399a66807e34eed57d28283c21211.gif

-------------------------------------

I would like to give you a short impression of my personal view on our two real heroes. I like Lenny pretty much in the final season.
In almost every episode I can see her mutual affection in her gestures and behavior. The few exceptions for me are mostly due to the "oh so humorous" but insipid ideas (..wore her down jokes, what do they have in common, whining Leonard..) of the writers. Lenny fulfill their "preferred" role as the now sole rulers of the holy kitchen island with flying colors!
Without Lenny, the plausibility of the other characters would hardly be shown to advantage in the true, i.e. humorous, setting. But I still hope for other own stories in which they can show their interplay even more clearly.
I'd rather leave it up to you to calculate the probability of this happening.

n_518.gif.934a901857e222f7534251719cb5af60.gif

Happy Weekend to all! :shy:

 

I wholeheartedly agree! On the subject of locking the door, I know they do occasionally, they need to do it more often!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SRAM said:

also, Penny looks extremely pretty for just getting out of bed, maybe a little too unrealistic.

Perhaps this is a little unrealistic and maybe even sexist, but I could see Penny on occasion “sprucing herself up” a bit in the morning for Leonard (even putting on earrings!). From the banter and eye contact we can see that she was a little frisky.....oh well. 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Perhaps this is a little unrealistic and maybe even sexist, but I could see Penny on occasion “sprucing herself up” a bit in the morning for Leonard (even putting on earrings!). From the banter and eye contact we can see that she was a little frisky.....oh well. 

Exactly my thoughts! 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Perhaps this is a little unrealistic and maybe even sexist, but I could see Penny on occasion “sprucing herself up” a bit in the morning for Leonard (even putting on earrings!). From the banter and eye contact we can see that she was a little frisky.....oh well. 

If I'm not wrong, she also slept with fake eyelashes, but all TV women do that :icon_rolleyes:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.