The Big Bang Theory Forums

52 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Happy birthday@veejay. Hope it was a good one. emoji16.pngd86c58d856e555ef2c87bddebb3b2cc9.gif1bb0bec30def9c6fef680a19895cf10f.gif

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

oooh, a blast from the past! Kaley doing "Call Me Maybe"!

• Like 1

Thanks to all for the nice birthday wishes and the approval of my tiny visual jokes! :shy:

thankyou.gif.a722d91c91e62a5863e5050ad91f7a46.gif

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, veejay said:

Thanks to all for the nice birthday wishes and the approval of my tiny visual jokes! :shy:

You are so welcome and we love your visual jokes!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chucky said:

You are so welcome and we love your visual jokes!

Well, thanks, but you seriously mean Penny’s vj (visual jokes), right? :icon_cheesygrin:

nw_008.gif.52507809e1706ba95362cd067f4096c3.gif

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, veejay said:

you seriously mean Penny’s vj (visual jokes), right?

You're right there!

• Haha 1

Just…."nothing"?

n_574.gif.30c0bc516fd4c84d126ff1d99cd03086.gif

Let's hope for a fun new episode. :shy:

On 12/3/2018 at 6:46 AM, veejay said:

Happy belated birthday, @veejay!

I hope you had a great one! :icon_cheesygrin:

tumblr_lh7p4oWJbQ1qzgltlo1_400.gif.5b5907c6a243b3c28b53d3bd5b6b1109.gif

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, veejay said:

Just…."nothing"?

n_574.gif.30c0bc516fd4c84d126ff1d99cd03086.gif

Let's hope for a fun new episode. :shy:

I wonder if Lenny are going out to dinner. Leonard’s wearing a suit. This is a serious Leonard. 

It is really adorable, from the TR, that Leonard doesn’t want to shoot Penny with the paintball because he is too close and doesn’t want to hurt her.  It just seems it is another example of how protective he is of her, he was never a big guy like Kurt and her other boyfriends but also, not like them, he cherishes her and watches over her as best he can.  This reminds me immediately about how he put her behind him when they found the vagrant Sheldon had put in their home and how he has always tried to help her over the years, so it will be nice that we will get to see some old school Lenny in this episode when it airs.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, SRAM said:

It is really adorable, from the TR, that Leonard doesn’t want to shoot Penny with the paintball because he is too close and doesn’t want to hurt her.  It just seems it is another example of how protective he is of her, he was never a big guy like Kurt and her other boyfriends but also, not like them, he cherishes her and watches over her as best he can.  This reminds me immediately about how he put her behind him when they found the vagrant Sheldon had put in their home and how he has always tried to help her over the years, so it will be nice that we will get to see some old school Lenny in this episode when it airs.

Can't agree more.

n_575.gif.315e3fc399a5d031c443a0e62a700c7d.gif

Real carnal desire? 😉

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

n_576.gif.a679dd83a45e7d0cf112eb5b6cfe8ae2.gif

Yeah. Once again rare on the screen, but as always funny.

n_577.gif.d5a58b0479518864b36a2a7b43290df9.gif

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, veejay said:

n_576.gif.a679dd83a45e7d0cf112eb5b6cfe8ae2.gif

Yeah. Once again rare on the screen, but as always funny.

n_577.gif.d5a58b0479518864b36a2a7b43290df9.gif

YESSS

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

That 20 second scene between Leonard & Penny was the highlight of the entire episode , it was a very cute scene with playful banter.

Yessssss!

21 hours ago, veejay said:

n_575.gif.315e3fc399a5d031c443a0e62a700c7d.gif

Real carnal desire? 😉

You know they could have played out that scene for another 20 seconds or so, where the banter got very hot and it looked like they were ready to head to the bedroom, and then have Amy come in ruining it all, that would have been funnier.

also, Penny looks extremely pretty for just getting out of bed, maybe a little too unrealistic.

4 hours ago, SRAM said:

You know they could have played out that scene for another 20 seconds or so, where the banter got very hot and it looked like they were ready to head to the bedroom, and then have Amy come in ruining it all, that would have been funnier.

also, Penny looks extremely pretty for just getting out of bed, maybe a little too unrealistic.

Perhaps that was exactly her intention in terms of expanded activities. The frequent off-screen experiences might suggest it. 😉

n_603.gif.4f4bc7ab4384033b1fedd3f4aad68356.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SRAM said:

She's wearing earrings haha

9 hours ago, SRAM said:

But then people would have been angry that they were interrupted again...

Edited by bfm

6 minutes ago, bfm said:

But then people would have been angry that they were interrupted again...

That's par for the course. Sheldon, Amy or both are always interrupting them. Do Lenny understand how to lock a door!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chucky said:

That's par for the course. Sheldon, Amy or both are always interrupting them. Do Lenny understand how to lock a door!

Are you kidding me? 😀

n_541.gif.3ee399a66807e34eed57d28283c21211.gif

-------------------------------------

I would like to give a short impression of my personal view on our two real heroes. I like Lenny pretty much in the final season.
In almost every episode I can see her mutual affection in her gestures and behavior. The few exceptions for me are mostly due to the "oh so humorous" but insipid ideas (..wore her down jokes, what do they have in common, whining Leonard..) of the writers. Lenny fulfill their "preferred" role as the now sole rulers of the holy kitchen island with flying colors!
Without Lenny, the plausibility of the other characters would hardly be shown to advantage in the true, i.e. humorous, setting. But I still hope for other own stories in which they can show their interplay even more clearly.
I'd rather leave it up to you to calculate the probability of this happening.

n_518.gif.934a901857e222f7534251719cb5af60.gif

Happy Weekend to all! :shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, veejay said:

Are you kidding me? 😀

n_541.gif.3ee399a66807e34eed57d28283c21211.gif

-------------------------------------

I would like to give you a short impression of my personal view on our two real heroes. I like Lenny pretty much in the final season.
In almost every episode I can see her mutual affection in her gestures and behavior. The few exceptions for me are mostly due to the "oh so humorous" but insipid ideas (..wore her down jokes, what do they have in common, whining Leonard..) of the writers. Lenny fulfill their "preferred" role as the now sole rulers of the holy kitchen island with flying colors!
Without Lenny, the plausibility of the other characters would hardly be shown to advantage in the true, i.e. humorous, setting. But I still hope for other own stories in which they can show their interplay even more clearly.
I'd rather leave it up to you to calculate the probability of this happening.

n_518.gif.934a901857e222f7534251719cb5af60.gif

Happy Weekend to all! :shy:

I wholeheartedly agree! On the subject of locking the door, I know they do occasionally, they need to do it more often!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SRAM said:

Perhaps this is a little unrealistic and maybe even sexist, but I could see Penny on occasion “sprucing herself up” a bit in the morning for Leonard (even putting on earrings!). From the banter and eye contact we can see that she was a little frisky.....oh well. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Perhaps this is a little unrealistic and maybe even sexist, but I could see Penny on occasion “sprucing herself up” a bit in the morning for Leonard (even putting on earrings!). From the banter and eye contact we can see that she was a little frisky.....oh well. 

Exactly my thoughts! 😁

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

If I'm not wrong, she also slept with fake eyelashes, but all TV women do that :icon_rolleyes:

• Haha 2