[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12

Tensor

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know I was just thinking of what could be a great final scene for Leonard and Penny .

It's has Penny already in bed sitting up slightly with the locket whilst in her hands she is holding the snowflake . Leonard comes in already ready for bed too as he takes off  his robe Penny puts the snowflake back in it's pouch then placing on her bedside cabinet. Leonard comes and get's into bed after he's in Penny looks at him for a moment Leonard sees it before he can say anything she leans over and starts kissing him. After a bit of making out Leonard asks Penny what's got into her as she's normally isn't like this.  Penny bites her lip then after a moment tells him she pregnant Leonard is silent at first not saying anything , making Penny have say his name to bring him out of his trance. He then smiles at her and says "Really?", Penny nods this brings a grin to Leonard's face and he then kisses her saying how happy he is. Penny says she's glad telling him there baby will be smart and beautiful, with Leonard saying also not imaginary, Penny looks at him confused and asks what he means. Leonard then tells her it nothing important he'll tell her later, he kisses her again  after the kiss Penny smiles at him then says "I Love You Leonard" he smiles at her then says "Thankyou" with a grin on his face . Penny slaps him playfully on the arm he then gives her a quick kiss before saying " I Love You Too Penny putting his hand on her stomach before continuing "Both of you". 

I know it won't happen but it's good to dream. 

2 hours ago, Zephon75 said:

You know I was just thinking of what could be a great final scene for Leonard and Penny .

It's has Penny already in bed sitting up slightly with the locket whilst in her hands she is holding the snowflake . Leonard comes in already ready for bed too as he takes off  his robe Penny puts the snowflake back in it's pouch then placing on her bedside cabinet. Leonard comes and get's into bed after he's in Penny looks at him for a moment Leonard sees it before he can say anything she leans over and starts kissing him. After a bit of making out Leonard asks Penny what's got into her as she's normally isn't like this.  Penny bites her lip then after a moment tells him she pregnant Leonard is silent at first not saying anything , making Penny have say his name to bring him out of his trance. He then smiles at her and says "Really?", Penny nods this brings a grin to Leonard's face and he then kisses her saying how happy he is. Penny says she's glad telling him there baby will be smart and beautiful, with Leonard saying also not imaginary, Penny looks at him confused and asks what he means. Leonard then tells her it nothing important he'll tell her later, he kisses her again  after the kiss Penny smiles at him then says "I Love You Leonard" he smiles at her then says "Thankyou" with a grin on his face . Penny slaps him playfully on the arm he then gives her a quick kiss before saying " I Love You Too Penny putting his hand on her stomach before continuing "Both of you". 

The perfect ending to the show. It's a wonderful dream!

5 hours ago, Zephon75 said:

Definitely a beautiful ending to their romantic journey.  Love how you brought the snowflake and locket into the story. We have not seen them this season as yet. They were certainly meaningful positive props in their romantic history.

7 hours ago, Zephon75 said:

The only thing I'd add is that we have something before that to let us know that she does want kids. 

The "both of you" is charming :)

23 hours ago, bfm said:

The only thing I'd add is that we have something before that to let us know that she does want kids. 

Agreed i don't want it to be just a change of mind i want to see a catalyst for it. 

Maybe they could have Howard &Bernadette want to have a night out. But Raj &Stuart can't baby sit because they have plans also. So they ask Leonard&Penny to babysit. At first Penny is reluctant but agrees to do it. Penny ends up enjoying taking care of the kids so much that she starts to reconsider her thoughts on having a baby. 

32 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

Agreed i don't want it to be just a change of mind i want to see a catalyst for it. 

Maybe they could have Howard &Bernadette want to have a night out. But Raj &Stuart can't baby sit because they have plans also. So they ask Leonard&Penny to babysit. At first Penny is reluctant but agrees to do it. Penny ends up enjoying taking care of the kids so much that she starts to reconsider her thoughts on having a baby. 

Whatever the catalyst is (whether it is a catalyst to changing her mind or to reveal that it is not entirely true that she doesn't want kids and something made her "give up" on that), if they do have a kid I want to know that Penny does want them.

27 minutes ago, bfm said:

if they do have a kid I want to know that Penny does want them.

Yeah, all we need is a surprise pregnancy by a woman not wanting kids! Wait a sec, that's been done twice already with Bernadette! Maybe if Penny gets pregnant it will because she wants to have a child!

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Yeah, all we need is a surprise pregnancy by a woman not wanting kids! Wait a sec, that's been done twice already with Bernadette! Maybe if Penny gets pregnant it will because she wants to have a child!

I still think there is a deeper sense in her feeling she does not want children.  I said before that maybe there is this extension of her fear of committment. As long as we are speculating, possibly at Raj and Anu's wedding Penny and Leonard begin talking about all the changes in their lives. The job changes, the marriages,the projects, the babies that were born and maybe Leonard finally asks Penny why she does not want kids.  And then all her emotions surface and she reveals her fears. Leonard, in his good-guy husband way soothes Penny's fears and then maybe she accepts her rite of motherhood.  Think this would also be a good way to incorporate past episodes in this final season. Also it may bridge the gap on her feelings of not wanting children to possibly getting pregnant. Don't know if this could actually happen this way but it is an idea to think about.

4 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I still think there is a deeper sense in her feeling she does not want children.  I said before that maybe there is this extension of her fear of committment. As long as we are speculating, possibly at Raj and Anu's wedding Penny and Leonard begin talking about all the changes in their lives. The job changes, the marriages,the projects, the babies that were born and maybe Leonard finally asks Penny why she does not want kids.  And then all her emotions surface and she reveals her fears. Leonard, in his good-guy husband way soothes Penny's fears and then maybe she accepts her rite of motherhood.  Think this would also be a good way to incorporate past episodes in this final season. Also it may bridge the gap on her feelings of not wanting children to possibly getting pregnant. Don't know if this could actually happen this way but it is an idea to think about.

Not to denigrate any other scenarios put forth, but this is a great line of thinking that doesn't go all "fan-fictiony" for me. It seems natural and not overly flowery.  In that you look to "incorporate past episodes" makes sense and seems a perfect way to corral that seemingly errant "not wanting children" moment and get back on the track to "smart and beautiful babies" that many (not all) of us look forward to in the ending.

9 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Love the idea, but I fear the writers and Holland won't go that deep for Lenny. Maybe shamy, but definitely not Lenny. Just my opinion!

I've got really inspired reading this thread and decided to make a cute little video of Lenny as parents :girlwacko: please enjoy, especially if you're as desperate as I am for those smart and beautiful babies!

P.s. if it's not allowed to post fan videos here, please tell me, and I'll delete it asap :) 

53 minutes ago, smartandbeautiful said:

I've got really inspired reading this thread and decided to make a cute little video of Lenny as parents :girlwacko: please enjoy, especially if you're as desperate as I am for those smart and beautiful babies!

P.s. if it's not allowed to post fan videos here, please tell me, and I'll delete it asap :) 

This was amazing! Nicely done and thank you for sharing!!!

1 hour ago, smartandbeautiful said:

Very nicely done. Really enjoyed watching the video!

2 hours ago, chucky said:

It would if there was interest!

If you go by Kaley I think she would do it.  It's just convincing Johnny that would be hard.  But I don't think he could say no to Kaley if she really insisted Plus they both have their own production companies. They would have to get Chuck Lorre's ok

6 hours ago, smartandbeautiful said:

Amazing! 😊

o_239.gif.fd2571871986cc30f38b427d8a002256.gif

6 hours ago, smartandbeautiful said:

Video's LINKED, as yours is, are permissible.  Since this is the Lenny thread and a ship zone, such a video would have to be supportive, and yours is.  So, you're good.  

8 hours ago, smartandbeautiful said:

Such a great video, I really enjoyed watching it.