Tensor

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, smartandbeautiful said:

I've got really inspired reading this thread and decided to make a cute little video of Lenny as parents :girlwacko: please enjoy, especially if you're as desperate as I am for those smart and beautiful babies!

P.s. if it's not allowed to post fan videos here, please tell me, and I'll delete it asap :) 

Aww that was cute! Love how you took that pitiful dialogue and turned it around haha

This girl could really be cast as Kaley's daughter some time haha

9 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

This was amazing! Nicely done and thank you for sharing!!!

9 hours ago, chucky said:

Very nicely done. Really enjoyed watching the video!

4 hours ago, veejay said:

Amazing! 😊

o_239.gif.fd2571871986cc30f38b427d8a002256.gif

2 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Such a great video, I really enjoyed watching it.

1 hour ago, snowflake79 said:

This is a really great video @smartandbeautiful:good: Thanks for sharing. :girlsmile:

1 hour ago, bfm said:

Aww that was cute! Love how you took that pitiful dialogue and turned it around haha

This girl could really be cast as Kaley's daughter some time haha

Thank you all so much for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it ❤️

On 8/24/2018 at 7:27 AM, luminous said:

Yeah, there's nothing better than crunchy spaghetti. lol. :icon_cheesygrin:

I thought it would have been more IC for L to say "al dente".

On 8/24/2018 at 5:12 PM, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 118:  The Habitation Configuration

(Season 6, Episode 7 - original air date: November 8, 2012)

- BLANK -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 119:  The 43 Peculiarity

(Season 6, Episode 8 - original air date: November 15, 2012)

lenny0608-00001.jpg.255064834a648faf872c51021f6d1ffc.jpg

lenny0608-00002.jpg.dccfbafc07c268239390f82527f47013.jpg

lenny0608-00004.jpg.d1d60a3f09dce0e0386bfba4494fce37.jpg

lenny0608-00005.jpg.ddb0556d6e329e2ca91189889f5928cd.jpg

lenny0608-00006.jpg.9d8d8e21cb65d57b0d2559ad793e33a3.jpg

For Penny's first "I love you" she was wearing the rather unbecoming Cheesecake Factory uniform. For their first kiss she had her nose painted black and black whiskers painted on her face. For the Lime Kiss she was wearing a baseball cap back-to-front. When she accepted L's proposal she had gorilla hair stuck to her hands and feet. There may be more examples of how KC can be enchanting in any costume.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:09 PM, Mario D. said:

I agree  I don't believe there will be kids shown either. Only if she just says she is pregnant would probably satisfy most Lenny fans.

Recently, I have seen another interview by EONLINE at her Stand up for Pits event and she went into a little more depth about Penny & Leonard's future and also how she hopes the writers change their minds about having a baby.  Quite a contrast from previous statements. She also said this is what the fans want to see. I get the feeling she probably knows alot more than she is letting on which is understandable.

23 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Recently, I have seen another interview by EONLINE at her Stand up for Pits event and she went into a little more depth about Penny & Leonard's future and also how she hopes the writers change their minds about having a baby.  Quite a contrast from previous statements. She also said this is what the fans want to see. I get the feeling she probably knows alot more than she is letting on which is understandable.

It's nice that Kaley has changed her mind on that. I don't know if she knows anything, saying that what the fans want is a bit more "risky" for her in terms of going against the writers if there isn't a change. Who knows, but it's interesting that she got that feeling about the fans, maybe she saw comments about the episode on a related twit she made.

ETA: BTW, anyone who goes to fanfiction.net will get that many fans want Lenny to have kids. Almost every story now that has Lenny has them with kids/Penny being pregnant. Many versions of Hofstadter kids out there. And now we have a video one too :)

Edited by bfm

Leonard and Penny spinoff could happen realistically more than the other possible spinoff ideas

I think that would be fabulous. From what I’ve read kaley was devastated when she heard the show was coming to an end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, luminous said:

Great Lenny artwork by @rgbcn inspired by the Halloween episode. 😃 🎃

That's wonderful! (Penny should have green eyes but it's so great so that's okay haha)

Thanks for posting it Martin

Interesting well not new. But Kaley and Lorre seem on board with a Leonard and Penny spin-off. Always a risk I suppose. Just look at Joey. But theirs probably a lot more storyline possibilities with them as a married couple. Probably more so than Howard and Bernadette and Shamy. Could easily see a set up back in Nebraska. Or maybe move some where else. Misplaced the article. But yeah interesting lol. 

https://www.mnnofa.com/2018/11/16/how-the-big-bang-theorys-kaley-cuoco-feels-about-a-leonard-and-penny-spinoff/

Edited by 3ku11

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Interesting well not new. But Kaley and Lorre seem on board with a Leonard and Penny spin-off. Always a risk I suppose. Just look at Joey. But theirs probably a lot more storyline possibilities with them as a married couple. Probably more so than Howard and Bernadette and Shamy. Could easily see a set up back in Nebraska. Or maybe move some where else. Misplaced the article. But yeah interesting lol. 

https://www.mnnofa.com/2018/11/16/how-the-big-bang-theorys-kaley-cuoco-feels-about-a-leonard-and-penny-spinoff/

Thanks. I would certainly agree with the article if only this sentence did not put me off:
"If some of the writers from The Big Bang Theory decide to write for the spinoff, fans could be in for a treat."

4 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Please.

5 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I'd be in for that spin off!

6 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I could see them doing a spin-off easily with Lenny, sort of something like the old Green Acres, where Penny is the one running the ranch while Leonard stumbles throuugh their new life.  Penny could raise horses while Leonard works at the local university maybe as a department head.  They could then add characters from the university and the local ranchers/farmers to balance the cast.

10 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I could see them doing a spin-off easily with Lenny, sort of something like the old Green Acres, where Penny is the one running the ranch while Leonard stumbles throuugh their new life.  Penny could raise horses while Leonard works at the local university maybe as a department head.  They could then add characters from the university and the local ranchers/farmers to balance the cast.

I could see that happening and as long as the writers are decent and exclude Holland, it could be a good show!

It would be nice to think that there has been some discussion about a spin off series and that they are planning the end of tbbt so that it opens the door to this.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk