Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Why does it matter if she had makeup on When Penny woke up. Unless Penny’s a real person lol. I was shocked to find out the whole premise of the show is fictional too. 

How about we have her walk out of bed with a cocktail dress too? Or have her played by a guy? 

I know this is not what you meant, but I'm stretching it to make a point. TV shows, at least many of them, are supposed to make us believe we are witnessing real people. I'm notnthe first person to make a claim about the fake eyelashes*. I'm not saying don't have any makeup on the actors, they all have makeup on them, including the men, but this is part of what the meduim requires, as opposed to fake eyelashes or earrings when a character is getting out of bed (or sleeping). 

 

* E.g., 

Granted, there are much more prominent examples, like most of the ones in this video (which makes sense, they need people to understand what they're talking about), but there's too much darkness going on on the bottom of Kaley's eyelids in that scene (ETA: Here's Kaley without fake lashes, for comparison kaley-cuoco-without-makup-at-a-nail-salo)

 

Edited by bfm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bfm said:

How about we have her walk out of bed with a cocktail dress too? Or have her played by a guy? 

I know this is not what you meant, but I'm stretching it to make a point. TV shows, at least many of them, are supposed to make us believe we are witnessing real people. I'm notnthe first person to make a claim about the fake eyelashes*. I'm not saying don't have any makeup on the actors, they all have makeup on them, including the men, but this is part of what the meduim requires, as opposed to fake eyelashes or earrings when a character is getting out of bed (or sleeping). 

 

* E.g., 

Granted, there are much more prominent examples, like most of the ones in this video (which makes sense, they need people to understand what they're talking about), but there's too much darkness going on on the bottom of Kaley's eyelids in that scene.

 

Interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bfm said:

How about we have her walk out of bed with a cocktail dress too? Or have her played by a guy? 

I know this is not what you meant, but I'm stretching it to make a point. TV shows, at least many of them, are supposed to make us believe we are witnessing real people. I'm notnthe first person to make a claim about the fake eyelashes*. I'm not saying don't have any makeup on the actors, they all have makeup on them, including the men, but this is part of what the meduim requires, as opposed to fake eyelashes or earrings when a character is getting out of bed (or sleeping). 

 

* E.g., 

Granted, there are much more prominent examples, like most of the ones in this video (which makes sense, they need people to understand what they're talking about), but there's too much darkness going on on the bottom of Kaley's eyelids in that scene (ETA: Here's Kaley without fake lashes, for comparison kaley-cuoco-without-makup-at-a-nail-salo)

 

That’s not a flattering photo in any regard, I wasent saying or suggesting tv shows don’t have a responsibility to be believable. I was just pointing out minor details like Penny wearing make up in the morning. Could be an issue. But doesent seem a priority. And doesent bother Me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

That’s not a flattering photo in any regard, I wasn't saying or suggesting TV shows don’t have a responsibility to be believable. I was just pointing out minor details like Penny wearing make up in the morning. Could be an issue. But doesn't seem a priority. And doesn't bother Me. 

Doesn't bother me at all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

That’s not a flattering photo in any regard, I wasent saying or suggesting tv shows don’t have a responsibility to be believable. I was just pointing out minor details like Penny wearing make up in the morning. Could be an issue. But doesent seem a priority. And doesent bother Me. 

I still think Kaley looks younger without makeup or minimal makeup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 265:  The VCR Illumination

(Season 12, Episode 10 - original air date: December 6, 2018)

lenny1210-00001.jpg.da2f5c53f2075154fea558f4f320f4a7.jpg

lenny1210-00003.jpg.51260d4616cb10703af0039267f4fa26.jpg

lenny1210-00007.jpg.ae21c89dc797ae098766868c871f504a.jpg

lenny1210-00008.jpg.f60e5693a49d39455fce5dfe63c1cd05.jpg

lenny1210-00009.jpg.0d4cccddcdc1e740a4e48a6e2f89214c.jpg

Source

As I always say, Lenny is the class of TBBT. They're what keeps me watching, Thank you for the pictures and memories.  :hi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chucky said:

As I always say, Lenny is the class of TBBT. They're what keeps me watching, Thank you for the pictures and memories.  :hi:

Has anyone noticed how Penny always looks at Leonard with such reverence and love.  THAT is what keeps watching them.

Has anyone seen the article in CinemaBlend. Holland is quoting as saying the finale has not been written yet but they have an endgame synopsis. Two stories that seem to take priority will be the Penny/Leonard dilemma of regarding children. Seems they will focus on whether Penny or Leonard has the change of heart regarding their respective stand on the topic. The article goes on to say that Kaley Cuoco has not ruled out a spin-off featuring Penny & Leonard. Depending on how they resolve this issue of having kids could lead theoretically to the spin-off show. The second story plotline will focus on Raj and Anu's wedding. A wedding will give the entire ensemble a reason to be together one last time.

So, it is stated will Kaley Cuoco get her finale wish? The series ender will tell the tale.   This really sounds like it will be a good ride for Lenny followers.

Edited by Mario D.
addition fact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 265:  The VCR Illumination

(Season 12, Episode 10 - original air date: December 6, 2018)

lenny1210-00001.jpg.da2f5c53f2075154fea558f4f320f4a7.jpg

lenny1210-00003.jpg.51260d4616cb10703af0039267f4fa26.jpg

lenny1210-00007.jpg.ae21c89dc797ae098766868c871f504a.jpg

lenny1210-00008.jpg.f60e5693a49d39455fce5dfe63c1cd05.jpg

lenny1210-00009.jpg.0d4cccddcdc1e740a4e48a6e2f89214c.jpg

Source

Really nice pictures, but the kitchen island scene in my opinion would have been so much better if Penny would have taken Leonard back to their bedroom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Has anyone noticed how Penny always looks at Leonard with such reverence and love.  THAT is what keeps watching them.

Has anyone seen the article in CinemaBlend. Holland is quoting as saying the finale has not been written yet but they have an endgame synopsis. Two stories that seem to take priority will be the Penny/Leonard dilemma of regarding children. Seems they will focus on whether Penny or Leonard has the change of heart regarding their respective stand on the topic. The article goes on to say that Kaley Cuoco has not ruled out a spin-off featuring Penny & Leonard. Depending on how they resolve this issue of having kids could lead theoretically to the spin-off show. The second story plotline will focus on Raj and Anu's wedding. A wedding will give the entire ensemble a reason to be together one last time.

So, it is stated will Kaley Cuoco get her finale wish? The series ender will tell the tale.   This really sounds like it will be a good ride for Lenny followers.

Well, we can only hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Has anyone noticed how Penny always looks at Leonard with such reverence and love.  THAT is what keeps watching them.

Has anyone seen the article in CinemaBlend. Holland is quoting as saying the finale has not been written yet but they have an endgame synopsis. Two stories that seem to take priority will be the Penny/Leonard dilemma of regarding children. Seems they will focus on whether Penny or Leonard has the change of heart regarding their respective stand on the topic. The article goes on to say that Kaley Cuoco has not ruled out a spin-off featuring Penny & Leonard. Depending on how they resolve this issue of having kids could lead theoretically to the spin-off show. The second story plotline will focus on Raj and Anu's wedding. A wedding will give the entire ensemble a reason to be together one last time.

So, it is stated will Kaley Cuoco get her finale wish? The series ender will tell the tale.   This really sounds like it will be a good ride for Lenny followers.

I think there's a bit of editing "trickery" involved here. Holland said they know what they want for the finale, and unrelatedly said that they will be dealing with Raj and his possible wedding and with Leonard and Penny's differing opinions about having kids (meaning, there will be episodes/an episode dealing with these issues, not that these will be the plots for the finale). Kaley being open to a spin-off is based on her saying, some time ago, that she is willing to play Penny for many more years, the reminder of this comment is strategically placed there by the writer/editor of the site.

I really wish they will do decent job in that future episode they're planning, and I would personally would like to see them having kids because I think it fits the characters, but I don't think we can draw any conclusions based on these quotes.

Edited by bfm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bfm said:

I think there's a bit of editing "trickery" involved here. Holland said they know what they want for the finale, and unrelatedly said that they will be dealing with Raj and his possible wedding and with Leonard and Penny's differing opinions about having kids (meaning, there will be episodes/an episode dealing with these issues, not that these will be the plots for the finale). Kaley being open to a spin-off is based on her saying, some time ago, that she is willing to play Penny for many more years, the reminder of this comment is strategically placed there by the writer/editor of the site.

I really wish they will do decent job in that future episode they're planning, and I would personally would like to see them having kids because I think it fits the characters, but I don't think we can draw any conclusions based on these quotes.

I think you're right.

Edited by Tensor
Removed comments about other characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bfm said:

I think there's a bit of editing "trickery" involved here. Holland said they know what they want for the finale, and unrelatedly said that they will be dealing with Raj and his possible wedding and with Leonard and Penny's differing opinions about having kids (meaning, there will be episodes/an episode dealing with these issues, not that these will be the plots for the finale). Kaley being open to a spin-off is based on her saying, some time ago, that she is willing to play Penny for many more years, the reminder of this comment is strategically placed there by the writer/editor of the site.

I really wish they will do decent job in that future episode they're planning, and I would personally would like to see them having kids because I think it fits the characters, but I don't think we can draw any conclusions based on these quotes.

What kind of "trickery" could be involved? Think these are very plausible scenarios and the article said the focus will be on these two topics in the remaining episodes. As far as the finale goes it is still up in the air and the issue of a spin-off for Penny & Leonard will depend on how the finale is set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

What kind of "trickery" could be involved? Think these are very plausible scenarios and the article said the focus will be on these two topics in the remaining episodes. As far as the finale goes it is still up in the air and the issue of a spin-off for Penny & Leonard will depend on how the finale is set.

I meant that these things are put together so it may give the impression that things are going this way, when in reality I don't think there are advanced talks about a Lenny spin-off (and personally I don't think Johnny is interested but who knows).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bfm said:

I meant that these things are put together so it may give the impression that things are going this way, when in reality I don't think there are advanced talks about a Lenny spin-off (and personally I don't think Johnny is interested but who knows).

 

With Johnny, you never know until you see it on TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2018 at 9:53 AM, chucky said:

Best part of that episode, IMHO!

Is it just my observation or is Penny getting frisky with Leonard.  First it was how she thought he was sexy denying all those requests and now this scene kind of flirting with Leonard.  Whatever, it is nice to watch.  Maybe she wants to make up for the no child declaration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.