Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Is it just my observation or is Penny getting frisky with Leonard.  First it was how she thought he was sexy denying all those requests and now this scene kind of flirting with Leonard.  Whatever, it is nice to watch.  Maybe she wants to make up for the no child declaration

Or maybe it will a lead in to an accidental pregnancy.  Leonard and Penny have always been a little impulsive so accidentally becoming pregnant woul be something in character for them.  Penny might not have a baby before the show ends but being a few months pregnant, at the end, still gives the fans the feeling that those smart and beautiful babies still came.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Or maybe it will a lead in to an accidental pregnancy.  Leonard and Penny have always been a little impulsive so accidentally becoming pregnant woul be something in character for them.  Penny might not have a baby before the show ends but being a few months pregnant, at the end, still gives the fans the feeling that those smart and beautiful babies still came.

This is the last thing that I want to see happen.  In my opinion, Penny should only get pregnant because she wants to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

This is the last thing that I want to see happen.  In my opinion, Penny should only get pregnant because she wants to.

If it happen, then it happens. She's a character in a sitcom. I doubt it will happen that way as the writers used that plot twice with Bernadette and Howard. I just hope that the writers and Holland come up with a more imaginative way for Penny to get pregnant, if it happens!  Accidental pregnancies are way over used,

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Is it just my observation or is Penny getting frisky with Leonard.  First it was how she thought he was sexy denying all those requests and now this scene kind of flirting with Leonard.  Whatever, it is nice to watch.  Maybe she wants to make up for the no child declaration

I hope it's just out of love and attraction, not trying to make up for something :)

I'm still dreading the next round of the no-kids discussion, but generally it seems like they're back in season 11 terittory - not on screen a lot, very few significant plot centered around them, but they're having good vibes and are cute and fun with each other. Not my ideal scenario for the last season, but better than where we were at the beginning of the season, IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, chucky said:

If it happen, then it happens. She's a character in a sitcom. I doubt it will happen that way as the writers used that plot twice with Bernadette and Howard. I just hope that the writers and Holland come up with a more imaginative way for Penny to get pregnant, if it happens!  Accidental pregnancies are way over used,

Look, whether it is accidental or not I think Penny will realize what Bernadette said my be true:  "You think you don't want to have kids but when you do you realize that you really did want them" Plus she has them with Leonard who adores her and probably will make a good father.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Look, whether it is accidental or not I think Penny will realize what Bernadette said my be true:  "You think you don't want to have kids but when you do you realize that you really did want them" Plus she has them with Leonard who adores her and probably will make a good father.

No, he'll make an amazing parent. He has a great example of a lousey, useless parent (Beverly). She basically taught him what not to do in parenting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Look, whether it is accidental or not I think Penny will realize what Bernadette said my be true:  "You think you don't want to have kids but when you do you realize that you really did want them" Plus she has them with Leonard who adores her and probably will make a good father.

That's a problematic message to send, since this is not true for eveybody. If she changes her mind it should be made clear that this is something that happened to the character but is not a general truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, this is a shipping thread.   Don't make derogatory comments about other characters, don't complain about the writers, don 't complain about what's on the screen, don't discuss other TV shows,  don't discuss what happens in life.  

Do, discuss in a positive or supportive manner, the interaction of Leonard and Penny.  Quite a few posts have been hidden, some of them due to quoting hidden posts.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

In my humble opinion episode 12.12 will eventually lead to a reconsideration of Penny‘s decision when it comes to having babies with Leonard.

Can only hope :)

@Tensor I'm glad you'll be there for the next taping. It may not be resolved in the next episode, but if it is we may get some news and maybe you'll bring us luck like with the novel episode haha (just kidding of course)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could this be Leonard's end run around Penny's refusal to have smart and beautiful crumb snatchers 😊? Maybe she gets a tad jealous that Zack and wife will have a child with Leonard's facial features. Very Interesting! For those who don't know, end run is a football term. Just had to toss in some sports terminology.  :sungum:

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, chucky said:

Could this be Leonard's end run around Penny's refusal to have smart and beautiful crumb snatchers 😊? Maybe she gets a tad jealous that Zack and wife will have a child with Leonard's facial features. Very Interesting! For those who don't know, end run is a football term. Just had to toss in some sports terminology.  :sungum:

And potentially Leonard's kindness, sweetness, sense of humor, perhaps intelligence.

Edited by bfm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bfm said:

And potentially Leonard's kindness, sweetness, sense of humor, perhaps intelligence.

If Leonard goes thru with it and nine months later your statement comes to fact, I could see Penny wanting a cute Hofstadter baby of her own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chucky said:

If Leonard goes thru with it and nine months later your statement comes to fact, I could see Penny wanting a cute Hofstadter baby of her own.

Maybe, but that depends... If she really has no interest in having children than those children being potentially great won't change a thing. I'm still not sure why in the eyes of the writers she doesn't want kids so I can't tell.

Does she simply has no desire to be a parent? To have kids? This seemed to me what was conveyed when she said she doesn't want kids, even though in my opinion it does not fit the character.

Does she think children are a drag and will make her life worse?

Does she prefers a lifestyle centered around career and hangouts?

Does she in fact want children but have decided to give up on it for some reason? Fear? Insecurities?

I don't know, I'm not sure the writers do, unless they are planning on changing her mind. We'll have to see, I don't expect things so I'm considering this plot as it is for now and not as a catalyst for Penny to change her mind, but IDK, maybe. Whatever it is I hope that they portray both Leonard and Penny as being okay with it in the end and happy with their lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.