Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So did they switch their places in bed for good?

Edited by bfm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 276:  The Plagiarism Schism

(Season 12, Episode 21 - original air date: May 2, 2019)

lenny1221-01.gif.82ef3a7f4d854167a1eb00fddf08fcd3.gif

lenny1221-02.gif.67f59f0a40bab8608f672e725334863a.gif

Thanks for the gifs. :girlsmile:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 7:30 AM, 3ku11 said:

Seeing as the show is nearing its finalie. I Thought I Would share almost a storybook of all of Lennys moments they were making out, or showed intimacy. Season 3 had the most content lol. Slim pickings after Season 6. 

 

 

 

Season 4:

bbtpennyleonard110621065331.jpg

 

 

Maybe my memory's going, but isn't the shot from season 4 part of the saddest scene in the whole series - "Goodbye, Leonard"?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maybe my memory's going, but isn't the shot from season 4 part of the saddest scene in the whole series - "Goodbye, Leonard"?


No for me, it was a moment of realisation that Leonard couldn’t let go and Penny recognised what she was missing. Took them too long to act on it. Loved that bit. Emotional yes but not sad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Itwasdestined said:

 


No for me, it was a moment of realisation that Leonard couldn’t let go and Penny recognised what she was missing. Took them too long to act on it. Loved that bit. Emotional yes but not sad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Similar, for me, to the break up scene, in the bowling alley.  Penny was breaking up with him out of love for him, even if she couldn’t express it verbally. Wil might have been messing with her mind, but it made her think how badly she would hurt Leonard if she never could say it back, and her breaking up with him was her attempt to, what she believed , would minimize that hurt. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Itwasdestined said:

 


No for me, it was a moment of realisation that Leonard couldn’t let go and Penny recognised what she was missing. Took them too long to act on it. Loved that bit. Emotional yes but not sad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved it too. There's nothing wrong with sad if it's as beautifully acted as KC did here. Less is more.

 

Edited by JohnPhD
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnPhD said:

I loved it too. There's nothing wrong with sad if it's as beautifully acted as KC did here. Less is more.

 

Both acted that scene perfectly. :sungum:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

I read the article as referring only to TBBT fans in the UK. So well done us. 

Yes, well done UK TBBT fans. It was definitely the right decision!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, luminous said:

Note the photo of Leonard and Penny from "The Prom Equivalency" on the dresser in Lenny's bedroom. :shy:

Good catch! Love those little details. :girlsmile:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, luminous said:

Note the photo of Leonard and Penny from "The Prom Equivalency" on the dresser in Lenny's bedroom. :shy:

penny1221-01.gif.4a48c35cc15f036900aed5d188456c83.gif

 

didn't they also have the picture "Best Fiance Ever" on the dresser?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 276:  The Plagiarism Schism

(Season 12, Episode 21 - original air date: May 2, 2019)

lenny1221-01.gif.82ef3a7f4d854167a1eb00fddf08fcd3.gif

lenny1221-02.gif.67f59f0a40bab8608f672e725334863a.gif

Nice to see the Lenny bedroom again.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, luminous said:

Note the photo of Leonard and Penny from "The Prom Equivalency" on the dresser in Lenny's bedroom. :shy:

penny1221-01.gif.4a48c35cc15f036900aed5d188456c83.gif

Nice touch by someone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 7:36 AM, JohnPhD said:

I loved it too. There's nothing wrong with sad if it's as beautifully acted as KC did here. Less is more.

 

The way Kaley plays that scene is so understated. Its beautifully done in a way. Without Kaleys Comedic Acting. You lose the impact of that scene. 

On 5/3/2019 at 9:17 AM, JohnPhD said:

I read the article as referring only to TBBT fans in the UK. So well done us. 

 But Lenny have a unspoken bond, and connect on a level. I am saying this without bringing Shipping Wars into here. 

Edited by Tensor
Removed discussion about Shamy
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When someone says something crazy about Leonard and Penny... :icon_cheesygrin:

penny1221-02.gif.4d1ff769f387d4e4ced0aece0f0d0b23.gif

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to see the finale and what it holds for our favorite couple. :shy: Really looking forward to seeing it, especially after hearing/seeing what Kaley had to say about it in interviews so far.

"There's no stone unturned, the finale is phenomenal. I'm so happy with how we're leaving fans with this show."

 

  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luminous said:

Can't wait to see the finale and what it holds for our favorite couple. :shy: Really looking forward to seeing it, especially after hearing/seeing what Kaley had to say about it in interviews so far.

"There's no stone unturned, the finale is phenomenal. I'm so happy with how we're leaving fans with this show."

 

It was good to hear she had concerns about Lenny and now they seem to be resolved.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luminous said:

Can't wait to see the finale and what it holds for our favorite couple. :shy: Really looking forward to seeing it, especially after hearing/seeing what Kaley had to say about it in interviews so far.

Same here! :girlsmile:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone, remember, supportive comments about our favorite couple, not discussions about other characters.  You may note some missing posts, some of them due to quoting other hidden posts. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tensor said:

Hey everyone, remember, supportive comments about our favorite couple, not discussions about other characters.  You may note some missing posts, some of them due to quoting other hidden posts. 

Understood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, luminous said:

Can't wait to see the finale and what it holds for our favorite couple. :shy: Really looking forward to seeing it, especially after hearing/seeing what Kaley had to say about it in interviews so far.

"There's no stone unturned, the finale is phenomenal. I'm so happy with how we're leaving fans with this show."

 

If she wants to work again she can't say anything else, really. I hope it's true anyway.

Edited by joyceraye
typo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

If she want to work again she can't say anything else, really. I hope it's true anyway.

as do I!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I trust Kaley. :girlsmile:

Also my gut feeling tells me that I will love the finale. ❤️

  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 8:27 AM, luminous said:

When someone says something crazy about Leonard and Penny... :icon_cheesygrin:

penny1221-02.gif.4d1ff769f387d4e4ced0aece0f0d0b23.gif

It's always a joy to see how Kaley, the queen of facial expressions, is presenting her lines. :girlsmile:

  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.