Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, veejay said:

@Zephon75  My best wishes to you! 🎂 🙂

Zephon75_19.gif.5b33deb190b58593f7788a71ed86a0e7.gif

Yeah, what you said.  😊

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luminous said:

Happy International Kissing Day 2019. :kissing:

Yeah, Happy International Kissing Day! 😃

Thanks for the gifs @luminous. 😍 Lenny kisses are the best. ❤️

giphy.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, luminous said:

Happy International Kissing Day 2019. :kissing:

lennylimekiss02.gif.b4818ac274cf1ce96a07a61d861233b5.gif.c4eae45eb4df0020d6197a5cbefc7267.gif

lennykiss0302.gif.de533818b7268fe77e57c2e017261508.gif.9163ee4ab2a39ec3449f4301e4711fc2.gif

lennykiss0523_0c6f794ce8cb2b7fc596.gif.0

lenny1224-01.gif.2c1c2983d6ae02ef873a8c1   lenny1224-05.gif.81d6df65ad55b8bde8102b2

lennykiss-finalscene-1224.gif.e2597ef89b

I think where Lenny is concerned, it's always International Kissing Day. But then, every day is Enjoy Kissing your Spouse Day!    :sungum:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, luminous said:

Happy International Kissing Day 2019. :kissing:

lennylimekiss02.gif.b4818ac274cf1ce96a07a61d861233b5.gif.c4eae45eb4df0020d6197a5cbefc7267.gif

lennykiss0302.gif.de533818b7268fe77e57c2e017261508.gif.9163ee4ab2a39ec3449f4301e4711fc2.gif

lennykiss0523_0c6f794ce8cb2b7fc596.gif.0

lenny1224-01.gif.2c1c2983d6ae02ef873a8c1   lenny1224-05.gif.81d6df65ad55b8bde8102b2

lennykiss-finalscene-1224.gif.e2597ef89b

Great memories   That kiss in the scene where she revealed she was pregnant, they seem to be really in to it as they probably knew that was their last on-screen kiss as Penny and Leonard

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Great memories   That kiss in the scene where she revealed she was pregnant, they seem to be really in to it as they probably knew that was their last on-screen kiss as Penny and Leonard

Yeah! 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh! Happy, happy birthday@carlos ! I hope you have a splendid day!!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its weird, I know Kaley (Penny) is working on a new show, but to be honest I’m going to have a problem watching her kiss anyone on TV that is not Johnny (Leonard).  It is still difficult for my mind to reach closure that the show is over, I keep hoping they will release plans for a movie or something.

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Its weird, I know Kaley (Penny) is working on a new show, but to be honest I’m going to have a problem watching her kiss anyone on TV that is not Johnny (Leonard).  It is still difficult for my mind to reach closure that the show is over, I keep hoping they will release plans for a movie or something.

Agreed. It'd seem like she was cheating on Leonard!  😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.