The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12

21 hours ago, chucky said:

But, thank god it was alive. Otherwise there might have been a shenny tryst.¬†¬†ūüėČ

I think The Cooper Extraction Season 7. Showed that was highly unlikely lmao. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

I think The Cooper Extraction Season 7. Showed that was highly unlikely lmao. 

True, that was only in the dreams of a particular fan base.

3 hours ago, chucky said:

Happy Birthday @Zephon75. Hopefully you'll have a wonderful day with many more to come!

YES Happy Birthday Zephon75 and many more

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

I thought I would drop this in here.  Most of you know I'm writing a fan fic about Penny's pregnancy.   One thing that a lot of people don't know or realize, is that Penny, in the show, would have been due, either last week, or sometime this week.     

While the show ended in May, episode 23, The Change Constant,  depicts the 9th of October and one or possibly two days after that.  Nobel prizes are announced on 9 October.   Episode 24, The Stockholm Syndrome,  depicts the week before and up to, the 10th of December (The prizes last year were handed out on the 10th).   With Penny claiming the sex with Leonard, after she got drunk with Sheldon, as the occurrence that caused the pregnancy, conception would be sometime the second week of October, which gives her the due date during the weeks mentioned.  

So, for all the Lenny lovers out there, by next week, their child will have been born.   

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tensor said:

I thought I would drop this in here.  Most of you know I'm writing a fan fic about Penny's pregnancy.   One thing that a lot of people don't know or realize, is that Penny, in the show, would have been due, either last week, or sometime this week.     

While the show ended in May, episode 23, The Change Constant,  depicts the 9th of October and one or possibly two days after that.  Nobel prizes are announced on 9 October.   Episode 24, The Stockholm Syndrome,  depicts the week before and up to, the 10th of December (The prizes last year were handed out on the 10th).   With Penny claiming the sex with Leonard, after she got drunk with Sheldon, as the occurrence that caused the pregnancy, conception would be sometime the second week of October, which gives her the due date during the weeks mentioned.  

So, for all the Lenny lovers out there, by next week, their child will have been born.   

Thanks for sharing. I'm really enjoying reading your story, as well as, your older stories. I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter tomorrow.

A smart and beautiful baby¬†ūü•į¬†

Go Lenny! 

8 hours ago, Tensor said:

Thanks  for the update.  However, another beautiful moment which we Lenny fans got jilted out of watching

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Thanks  for the update.  However, another beautiful moment which we Lenny fans got jilted out of watching

So very true!!

Happy Birthday @Carlos.  Have a fun and wonderful day. Hope that there are many more to come.

• Like 1

Hey, all.  Last week TBS ran a contest, vote for either Lenny or Shamy, to air six episodes before the final of Mayim's show, Celebrity Showoff.   The winner of the contest would have six eipisodes shown, from 7 PM to 10 PM.    Lenny won and the six episodes were   The Peanut Reaction, The Tangerine Factor, The BoyFriend Complexity, The 43 Peculiarity, The Romance Resonance, and the finally, The Conjugal Conjecture.  

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

5 hours ago, Tensor said:

Hey, all.  Last week TBS ran a contest, vote for either Lenny or Shamy, to air six episodes before the final of Mayim's show, Celebrity Showoff.   The winner of the contest would have six eipisodes shown, from 7 PM to 10 PM.    Lenny won and the six episodes were   The Peanut Reaction, The Tangerine Factor, The BoyFriend Complexity, The 43 Peculiarity, The Romance Resonance, and the finally, The Conjugal Conjecture.  

Yes  I watched them  I think you might have left one out:  The Gorilla Dissolution. It was a great night for Lenny

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Yes  I watched them  I think you might have left one out:  The Gorilla Dissolution. It was a great night for Lenny

Yes, I totally agree. It was a great, magical night for Lenny!

8 hours ago, Tensor said:

Lenny won and the six episodes were   The Peanut Reaction, The Tangerine Factor, The BoyFriend Complexity, The 43 Peculiarity, The Romance Resonance, and the finally, The Conjugal Conjecture.  

Yes, watched and had a great time watching!

Made me think whats everyones top 6 favorite Lenny episodes ever?

6. The Romance Resonance 

5. The Boyfriend Complexity

4. The Maternal Capacitance 

3.  The 43 Pecurality

2. The Recombination Hypothesis

1. The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

6. The Romance Resonance 

3.  The 43 Pecurality

Your list is really good, I really like them all. Mine is a bit different.

6.  The Geology Elevation

5.  The Gates Excitation

4.  The Prom Equivalency

3.  The Convergence Convergence 

2.  The Gorilla Dissolution

1.  The Conjugal Conjecture

Edited by chucky

I hated Bath Item.  Penny spent the entire show, except for right at the end, treating Leonard like dirt.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

6. The Romance Resonance 

3.  The 43 Pecurality

Wow  This is tough to pick six but here goes:

6. The Conjugal Conjecture

5.  The Prom Equivalency

4.  The Thanksgiving Decoupling

3.  The Recombination Hypothesis

2,  The 43  Peculiarity

1.  The Gorilla Dissolution

Honorable Mention: Holographic Excitation, Justice League Recombination

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I hated Bath Item.  Penny spent the entire show, except for right at the end, treating Leonard like dirt.  

Yeah its not the warm fuzzies Lenny. I guess I just remember it for the character development. But I understand why its not a favorite. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Absolutely right on. This episode is up there with the Roommate Transmogrification, Committment  Determination, and Collaboration Fluctuation as the most disliked for me.

58 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Absolutely right on. This episode is up there with the Roommate Transmogrification, Committment  Determination, and Collaboration Fluctuation as the most disliked for me.

Agreed!

My top six, have a couple that aren’t usually considered a Lenny.   But, here goes:

6. The Romance Resonance

5.  The Prom Equivalency 

4.  The Cohabitation  Formulation

3. The Stockholm Syndrome

2. The Gorilla Dissolution. 

1. The 43 Peculiarity
Honorable Mention

The Hamburger Postulate

The Bit coin Entanglement

The 21 Second Excitation. 

• Like 3

On 9/13/2020 at 5:17 AM, chucky said:

Happy Birthday @HeWolf. Hopefully your day is full of happiness with many more to come.

Thanks! Took the week off and really enjoyed it.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, HeWolf said:

Thanks! Took the week off and really enjoyed it.

Glad to hear you had an enjoyable Birthday Week.

• Like 1