Jump to content

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, chucky said:

But, thank god it was alive. Otherwise there might have been a shenny tryst.  😉

I think The Cooper Extraction Season 7. Showed that was highly unlikely lmao. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From metro.co.uk The Big Bang Theory fans crown Leonard and Penny the show’s best couple

Am I happy? Yes, I am!      

“I was there the moment when Leonard and Penny met. He said to me that their babies would be smart and beautiful. And now that they’re expecting, I have no doubt that that will be the case.”

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

I think The Cooper Extraction Season 7. Showed that was highly unlikely lmao. 

True, that was only in the dreams of a particular fan base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I thought I would drop this in here.  Most of you know I'm writing a fan fic about Penny's pregnancy.   One thing that a lot of people don't know or realize, is that Penny, in the show, would have been due, either last week, or sometime this week.     

While the show ended in May, episode 23, The Change Constant,  depicts the 9th of October and one or possibly two days after that.  Nobel prizes are announced on 9 October.   Episode 24, The Stockholm Syndrome,  depicts the week before and up to, the 10th of December (The prizes last year were handed out on the 10th).   With Penny claiming the sex with Leonard, after she got drunk with Sheldon, as the occurrence that caused the pregnancy, conception would be sometime the second week of October, which gives her the due date during the weeks mentioned.  

So, for all the Lenny lovers out there, by next week, their child will have been born.   

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tensor said:

I thought I would drop this in here.  Most of you know I'm writing a fan fic about Penny's pregnancy.   One thing that a lot of people don't know or realize, is that Penny, in the show, would have been due, either last week, or sometime this week.     

While the show ended in May, episode 23, The Change Constant,  depicts the 9th of October and one or possibly two days after that.  Nobel prizes are announced on 9 October.   Episode 24, The Stockholm Syndrome,  depicts the week before and up to, the 10th of December (The prizes last year were handed out on the 10th).   With Penny claiming the sex with Leonard, after she got drunk with Sheldon, as the occurrence that caused the pregnancy, conception would be sometime the second week of October, which gives her the due date during the weeks mentioned.  

So, for all the Lenny lovers out there, by next week, their child will have been born.   

 

Thanks for sharing. I'm really enjoying reading your story, as well as, your older stories. I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tensor said:

I thought I would drop this in here.  Most of you know I'm writing a fan fic about Penny's pregnancy.   One thing that a lot of people don't know or realize, is that Penny, in the show, would have been due, either last week, or sometime this week.     

While the show ended in May, episode 23, The Change Constant,  depicts the 9th of October and one or possibly two days after that.  Nobel prizes are announced on 9 October.   Episode 24, The Stockholm Syndrome,  depicts the week before and up to, the 10th of December (The prizes last year were handed out on the 10th).   With Penny claiming the sex with Leonard, after she got drunk with Sheldon, as the occurrence that caused the pregnancy, conception would be sometime the second week of October, which gives her the due date during the weeks mentioned.  

So, for all the Lenny lovers out there, by next week, their child will have been born.   

 

Thanks  for the update.  However, another beautiful moment which we Lenny fans got jilted out of watching

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Hey, all.  Last week TBS ran a contest, vote for either Lenny or Shamy, to air six episodes before the final of Mayim's show, Celebrity Showoff.   The winner of the contest would have six eipisodes shown, from 7 PM to 10 PM.    Lenny won and the six episodes were   The Peanut Reaction, The Tangerine Factor, The BoyFriend Complexity, The 43 Peculiarity, The Romance Resonance, and the finally, The Conjugal Conjecture.  

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tensor said:

Hey, all.  Last week TBS ran a contest, vote for either Lenny or Shamy, to air six episodes before the final of Mayim's show, Celebrity Showoff.   The winner of the contest would have six eipisodes shown, from 7 PM to 10 PM.    Lenny won and the six episodes were   The Peanut Reaction, The Tangerine Factor, The BoyFriend Complexity, The 43 Peculiarity, The Romance Resonance, and the finally, The Conjugal Conjecture.  

Yes  I watched them  I think you might have left one out:  The Gorilla Dissolution. It was a great night for Lenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Yes  I watched them  I think you might have left one out:  The Gorilla Dissolution. It was a great night for Lenny

Yes, I totally agree. It was a great, magical night for Lenny!

8 hours ago, Tensor said:

Lenny won and the six episodes were   The Peanut Reaction, The Tangerine Factor, The BoyFriend Complexity, The 43 Peculiarity, The Romance Resonance, and the finally, The Conjugal Conjecture.  

Yes, watched and had a great time watching!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made me think whats everyones top 6 favorite Lenny episodes ever?

6. The Romance Resonance 

5. The Boyfriend Complexity

4. The Maternal Capacitance 

3.  The 43 Pecurality

2. The Recombination Hypothesis

1. The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Made me think whats everyones top 6 favorite Lenny episodes ever?

6. The Romance Resonance 

5. The Boyfriend Complexity

4. The Maternal Capacitance 

3.  The 43 Pecurality

2. The Recombination Hypothesis

1. The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

Your list is really good, I really like them all. Mine is a bit different.

6.  The Geology Elevation

5.  The Gates Excitation

4.  The Prom Equivalency

3.  The Convergence Convergence 

2.  The Gorilla Dissolution

1.  The Conjugal Conjecture

 

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Made me think whats everyones top 6 favorite Lenny episodes ever?

6. The Romance Resonance 

5. The Boyfriend Complexity

4. The Maternal Capacitance 

3.  The 43 Pecurality

2. The Recombination Hypothesis

1. The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

Wow  This is tough to pick six but here goes:

6. The Conjugal Conjecture

5.  The Prom Equivalency

4.  The Thanksgiving Decoupling

3.  The Recombination Hypothesis

2,  The 43  Peculiarity

1.  The Gorilla Dissolution

Honorable Mention: Holographic Excitation, Justice League Recombination

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I hated Bath Item.  Penny spent the entire show, except for right at the end, treating Leonard like dirt.  

Yeah its not the warm fuzzies Lenny. I guess I just remember it for the character development. But I understand why its not a favorite. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I hated Bath Item.  Penny spent the entire show, except for right at the end, treating Leonard like dirt.  

Absolutely right on. This episode is up there with the Roommate Transmogrification, Committment  Determination, and Collaboration Fluctuation as the most disliked for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Absolutely right on. This episode is up there with the Roommate Transmogrification, Committment  Determination, and Collaboration Fluctuation as the most disliked for me.

Agreed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My top six, have a couple that aren’t usually considered a Lenny.   But, here goes:

6. The Romance Resonance

5.  The Prom Equivalency 

4.  The Cohabitation  Formulation

3. The Stockholm Syndrome

2. The Gorilla Dissolution. 

1. The 43 Peculiarity
Honorable Mention

The Hamburger Postulate

The Bit coin Entanglement

 The 21 Second Excitation. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.