The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12

6 hours ago, chucky said:

Happy Birthday @Chrismo. Hope you have a great day with many more to come.

Yes Chrismo Happy Birthday and enjoy your day

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, chucky said:

Happy Birthday to @bfm. Hope you have a great day with many more to come.

Yes Happy Birthday @bfm and have a great day

• Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Well @Tensor, just a couple days and you join me in the 65 club.  😉 😇

Edited by chucky

Happy Birthday @Tensor! Welcome to the 65 Club. I hope you have a great day with many more to come.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chucky said:

Happy Birthday @Tensor! Welcome to the 65 Club. I hope you have a great day with many more to come.

Happy Birthday @Tensor  You have now joined with elite contemporaries  Have a great day and hopefully many, many more. And also keep up your good work Regards and God Bless

• Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Hello, 

I have been away for quite a while from this forum and I miss discussing Lenny. I hope this post fits here. I did not wanted to start a new one in case this had been discussed before. 

I recently saw a post/video on Instagram on Young Sheldon where Sheldon explains that his son name is: Leonard Cooper. Amy makes an appearance saying that he is lucky that she allowed him to name him Leonard. I know that he named him Leonard because (despite the necessity of the writers for everyone to put down Leonard even though he is the center of their friend group) he loves him. 

So, I kept wondering, what would Leonard and Penny name their child? If it was a girl, I could easily see Leonard wanting to use Penny's name. There are no other women that have been a positive role model for him. If it was a boy, will Penny and him want to use Leonard? 

If anyone is out there with an idea, what do you guys think? I do not watch Young Sheldon but I thought it was a cute detail to add. And now I will really like to know Lenny's child name. 

Hope everyone is keeping safe. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, batman75 said:

So, I kept wondering, what would Leonard and Penny name their child? If it was a girl, I could easily see Leonard wanting to use Penny's name. There are no other women that have been a positive role model for him. If it was a boy, will Penny and him want to use Leonard? 

I could see their son being named Wyatt Leonard Hofstadter. After Leonard and his father-in-law. Their daughter, I see being named Penelope Jennifer Hofstadter after Penny and her favorite actress.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 AM, batman75 said:

Hello, 

I have been away for quite a while from this forum and I miss discussing Lenny. I hope this post fits here. I did not wanted to start a new one in case this had been discussed before. 

I recently saw a post/video on Instagram on Young Sheldon where Sheldon explains that his son name is: Leonard Cooper. Amy makes an appearance saying that he is lucky that she allowed him to name him Leonard. I know that he named him Leonard because (despite the necessity of the writers for everyone to put down Leonard even though he is the center of their friend group) he loves him. 

In season 11 (1116 The Neonatal Nomenclature)  both Amy and Leonard wanted Elliot, for the boys name.  I think that is where Amy's comment (You're lucky I let you name him Leonard) comes from.  

If anyone is out there with an idea, what do you guys think? I do not watch Young Sheldon but I thought it was a cute detail to add. And now I will really like to know Lenny's child name. 

Hope everyone is keeping safe. 

So, if it's a boy, I would think it would be Elliot, since Penny was pregnant first.    As for another boys name, or girl names, I have some ideas, but I'm holding back on those, simply because I will be using them in my current fan fic, with Penny pregnant.  And don't want to give anything away, just yet, as I haven't disclosed the sex yet. 

And for those reading and wondering, you have a ways to go yet.   I haven't decided on if they will decide to .   I just finished the first draft of chapter 40, and they still don't know the sex.  MUHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 1