Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 3/25/2022 at 5:05 AM, chucky said:

Happy Birthday to @gsxdoug. Here's hoping you have a great day with many more to come. 

Another great Lenny writer if I remember correctly. Happy birthday gsxdoug. 

Re-watching season 7 at the moment, I forgot how good Johnny was in the " Itchy brain" episode.  Overall, I thought the episode was a stinker ( only watched it twice)  but JG was awesome in it. 

Going to skip the Christmas episode, i really don't care for that one , "Hesitation Ramification" is next on my list, a rough one but a superb performance by KC and JG ❤️ 

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NeckShotLime said:

Another great Lenny writer if I remember correctly. Happy birthday gsxdoug. 

Re-watching season 7 at the moment, I forgot how good Johnny was in the " Itchy brain" episode.  Overall, I thought the episode was a stinker ( only watched it twice)  but JG was awesome in it. 

Going to skip the Christmas episode, i really don't care for that one , "Hesitation Ramification" is next on my list, a rough one but a superb performance by KC and JG ❤️ 

I didn't care too much for the "Itchy Brain" episode as well. Agree JG's performance was outstanding. As for "The Hesitation Ramification", I agree that JG and KC were great. IMHO they made the episode enjoyable. 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chucky said:

I didn't care too much for the "Itchy Brain" episode as well. Agree JG's performance was outstanding. As for "The Hesitation Ramification", I agree that JG and KC were great. IMHO they made the episode enjoyable. 😂

Very true :) A bit like in season 10 with " The Romance Recalibration" ... I felt like i had been slapped in the face with that episode. A relationship agreement for L/P, WTH ??? KC and JG were the only saving grace for me . 

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, chucky said:

I didn't care too much for the "Itchy Brain" episode as well. Agree JG's performance was outstanding. As for "The Hesitation Ramification", I agree that JG and KC were great. IMHO they made the episode enjoyable. 😂

The "Itchy Brain" episode was so-so for me and I agree that Johnnys performance was excellent.  The "Hesitation Ramification" and the "Occupation Recalibration" go hand in hand for me. They were two stellar performances by both Johnny and Kaley. How Leonard felt when he did not say yes to Penny's proposal and his thought that their relationship may have ended was a true believable moment.

Have you caught on Kaley's IG how she is taking weapons instruction. She said it was for her next project. I wonder what that could be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 2:43 AM, Mario D. said:

The "Itchy Brain" episode was so-so for me and I agree that Johnnys performance was excellent.  The "Hesitation Ramification" and the "Occupation Recalibration" go hand in hand for me. They were two stellar performances by both Johnny and Kaley. How Leonard felt when he did not say yes to Penny's proposal and his thought that their relationship may have ended was a true believable moment.

Have you caught on Kaley's IG how she is taking weapons instruction. She said it was for her next project. I wonder what that could be?

I genuinely thought the episode in S7. When Leonard thought his relationship with Penny was over. And I recall Sheldon asking him if it’s over. Johnny performance in that one scene was prob the best acting ever in this show. Johnny made you genuinely feel Leonard was uncertain. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I genuinely thought the episode in S7. When Leonard thought his relationship with Penny was over. And I recall Sheldon asking him if it’s over. Johnny performance in that one scene was prob the best acting ever in this show. Johnny made you genuinely feel Leonard was uncertain. 

Agreed. Johnny had a lot of great performances during the 12 seasons of TBBT!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...