[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12

Tensor

13 minutes ago, snowflake79 said:

Haha! That's funny! :girlhaha:

If you're interested, there's a funny fan fiction called "The Photo Copy Realization" by WeBuiltThePyramids on fanfiction.net, based on a discussion in another forum (we actually had a similar discussion here last year) about how the same old promotional photo of Leonard and Penny gets photoshopped on to different backgrounds. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, luminous said:

Correct! :icon_cheesygrin:

18812527_231224617369568_802734133561262

Source

To be honest I always focused a lot more on the other picture. I know that the all the photos in Penny’s fridge are actually photos of Kaley with people form the cast and crew, but I still find it interesting how the picture was actually Leonard’s dream yet somehow she has a photo of that? I wonder if Sheldon could explain the science behind that😁

Edited by thebigbangtheorist
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, thebigbangtheorist said:

To be honest I always focused a lot more on the other picture. I know that the all the photos in Penny’s fridge are actually photos of Kaley with people form the cast and crew, but I still find it interesting how the picture was actually Leonard’s dream yet somehow she has a photo of that? I wonder if Sheldon could explain the science behind that😁

As @luminous cited Steve Molaro posted that picture a little over a year ago on Instagram with the following caption and Johnny responded...

stevemolaro An intimate view of Leonard and Penny's fridge. (How they got a picture of what I believe is a dream sequence in the elevator shaft is fascinating to me.)

sanctionedjohnnygalecki I always figured it was a very realistic portrait Leonard painted from memory. Duh.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, luminous said:

If you're interested, there's a funny fan fiction called "The Photo Copy Realization" by WeBuiltThePyramids on fanfiction.net, based on a discussion in another forum (we actually had a similar discussion here last year) about how the same old promotional photo of Leonard and Penny gets photoshopped on to different backgrounds. :icon_cheesygrin:

Thanks for the recommendation. :girlsmile:

I have started to read Lenny fan fiction a few months ago. There are a lot of really great stories about our favorite couple and many of them are written by authors from this forum. :girlwink:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, thebigbangtheorist said:

To be honest I always focused a lot more on the other picture. I know that the all the photos in Penny’s fridge are actually photos of Kaley with people form the cast and crew, but I still find it interesting how the picture was actually Leonard’s dream yet somehow she has a photo of that?😁

Well, dreams can come true. :icon_cheesygrin:

46db41fc7b71878856b4daae0fba0327.thumb.jpg.bd0da267f14f0c39236008938ddbb0cc.jpg

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, snowflake79 said:

Thanks for the recommendation. :girlsmile:

I have started to read Lenny fan fiction a few months ago. There are a lot of really great stories about our favorite couple and many of them are written by authors from this forum. :girlwink:

I delved into the world of fan fiction two years ago, and last year I started to write fan fiction myself. :icon_wink: And yes, there are a lot of really great stories about Lenny out there. :shy:

I also made a drawing for a great fan fiction by @Tensor called "The Roommate Dematerialization". :paint:

LP_drawing_2016-05-02.jpg

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, luminous said:

I also made a drawing for a great fan fiction by @Tensor called "The Roommate Dematerialization". :paint:

This is a wonderful drawing, like all the others you have made.😍

I hope we'll see a new drawing some day. 😃

Edited by snowflake79
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 51: The Maternal Congruence

(Season 3, Episode 11 - original air date: December 14, 2009)

lenny0311-00003.jpg.92bcb97c554653c7cdb6ef758f353ba5.jpg

original.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

This episode also includes some funny scenes with Penny and Beverly. :icon_mrgreen:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, luminous said:

I delved into the world of fan fiction two years ago, and last year I started to write fan fiction myself. :icon_wink: And yes, there are a lot of really great stories about Lenny out there. :shy:

About the same times I started reading and writing :)

There are indeed some great stories! Some of them are in my favorites list on FF (my user name there is bfm10).

And another wonderful painting!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, luminous said:

That's true. :icon_cheesygrin:

penny-bev-0311-01.gif.164752f0b6b618a21ed2956cf7065d3e.gif

I think almost every scene with Beverly and Penny had some funny moments! But, this one was one of the funniest.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, vonmar said:

As @luminous cited Steve Molaro posted that picture a little over a year ago on Instagram with the following caption and Johnny responded...

stevemolaro An intimate view of Leonard and Penny's fridge. (How they got a picture of what I believe is a dream sequence in the elevator shaft is fascinating to me.)

sanctionedjohnnygalecki I always figured it was a very realistic portrait Leonard painted from memory. Duh.

I can live with that, I think that’s the best answer he could’ve given😂

• Haha 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, luminous said:

Loved the story and drawing!

• Like 1