Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 14: The Nerdvana Annihilation

(Season 1, Episode 14 - original air date: April 28, 2008)

lenny0114-01.jpg.b9ce13ee20076968a1efacfa41fecadb.jpg

lenny0114-02.jpg.2f4797556034d42655e67b5b652fd992.jpg

I love the scene with Lenny and the elevator. Self-confident Leonard is very sexy! 

  • Like 5
  • Leonard Cupid 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, chucky said:

My question is whatever happened to those Hello Kitty shorts and those pretty pink flip flops?

I think after Sheldon's comparison of Penny's collectibles to Leonard's, she retired the shorts. Not sure about the plush toys.

I have to laugh now at the closet scene where Penny's trashes Leonard's wardrobe, since it foreshadows Priya. LOL!

Edited by GivesAWhit
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, luminous said:

With regard to those Hello Kitty shorts. We see Penny wearing them again in episode 3.04 "The Pirate Solution". :wink:

lenny0304-001.thumb.jpg.0562721a3f0389eaca091a76303b6dc8.jpg

Ah, thanks luminous! There you go chucky! They weren't retired after all, at least not until the yoga pants epoch...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GivesAWhit said:

I have to laugh now at the closet scene where Penny's trashes Leonard's wardrobe, since it foreshadows Priya. LOL!

The girlfriend hates the nerd boyfriend's clothes is kind of cliché. Priya went much further though and tried to change his whole look in a day. I don't know if Penny has a part in him ditching the hoodies later on but if so she did it very gradually. If there was ever any "wearing down" between them this could be it. 

Edited by bfm
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, bfm said:

The girlfriend hates the nerd boyfriend's clothes is kind of cliché. Priya went much further though and tried to change his whole look in a day. I don't know if Penny has a part in him ditching the hoodies later on but if so she did it very gradually. If there was ever any "wearing down" between them this could be it. 

LOL, pun intended I'm sure! 😄 Yes, the nerd boyfriend's hideous wardrobe is just one of a number of clichés throughout the run of the show.

ITA, Priya not only changed his style, she persuaded him to wear the contact lenses which made him soooo miserable, poor sod. We know that Priya and Stephanie bought him clothes, or perhaps shopped with him. Though she took Sheldon out to buy a suit, I don't recall, did Penny ever clothes shop with or for Leonard?

ETA: IIRC, she did get him the short gown for his video commencement speech though. Or did he get that himself? 😵

Edited by GivesAWhit
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 15: The Pork Chop Indeterminacy

(Season 1, Episode 15 - original air date: May 5, 2008)

lenny0115-01.jpg.1b8782104fa74d2c8ecee36447ee966b.jpg

lenny0115-02.jpg.77e67116e3ea4b78b37169acf6630a96.jpg

Standing behind the beloved kitchen island goes all the way back to season one for our sweet Lenny.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, snowflake79 said:

Every legend has a beginning. :girlsmile:

Now with the former roommate moved out, hopefully the end of being around the island bar is at hand.   😃

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 14: The Nerdvana Annihilation

(Season 1, Episode 14 - original air date: April 28, 2008)

lenny0114-01.jpg.b9ce13ee20076968a1efacfa41fecadb.jpg

lenny0114-02.jpg.2f4797556034d42655e67b5b652fd992.jpg

One of my favourite episodes from the first season, I will always remember that even though Penny had a go at all of them calling them pathetic . She only apologised to Leonard.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, GivesAWhit said:

LOL, pun intended I'm sure! 😄 Yes, the nerd boyfriend's hideous wardrobe is just one of a number of clichés throughout the run of the show.

ITA, Priya not only changed his style, she persuaded him to wear the contact lenses which made him soooo miserable, poor sod. We know that Priya and Stephanie bought him clothes, or perhaps shopped with him. Though she took Sheldon out to buy a suit, I don't recall, did Penny ever clothes shop with or for Leonard?

ETA: IIRC, she did get him the short gown for his video commencement speech though. Or did he get that himself? 😵

Lucky accident! :)

I don't think we ever heard of her buying him clothes but who knows. The gown IIRC was to make him feel like he was at the ceremomy even though their flight had been cancelled.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bfm said:

I don't think we ever heard of her buying him clothes but who knows.

Yeah, I don't remember them going clothes shopping for Leonard. She did go clothes shopping for her with Leonard and Raj when Raj lived with them in season 10. If you remember she came out in a red dress, Leonard nodded yes and Raj shook his head no.

Had written more but felt it wasn't supporting Lenny and should Be in "Dark Lenny". maybe I'll post it there later. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correction: I'm just watching 01×16 (great episode!), she bought him a sweater with "a bold geometric print" for his birthday. 

Edited by bfm
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bfm said:

Lucky accident! :)

I don't think we ever heard of her buying him clothes but who knows. The gown IIRC was to make him feel like he was at the ceremomy even though their flight had been cancelled.

Wasn't he wearing the sexy underwear she bought him   in The Holographic Excitation? Or, was that something I imagined?:girlhaha:

I use any excuse to post these pictures. love this episode so much!

Holographic 2.jpg

Holographic excitation.gif

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2018 at 3:57 PM, Swedish Chef said:

Yes, Leonard to both of these questions. :icon_biggrin:

I would just love to see a pregnant Penny looking at houses.

You know there is a rumored story from Yahoo that Kaley is pregnant already. If this is true it will impact Penny & Leonard and what a way to start season 12!!

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

You know there is a rumored story from Yahoo that Kaley is pregnant already. If this is true it will impact Penny & Leonard and what a way to start season 12!!

There was also a rumor before season 8, I remember them talking about it in an interview. I don't mind this until she herself confirms this. I hope for a Lenny pregnancy no matter if Kaley is or is not pregnant RL.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.