[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12

Tensor

4 hours ago, luminous said:

Yes, loved the revelation in that flashback scene. Penny loved Leonard all along. She even thought about marriage back then. :shy:

pennyflashback4b-01-1109.gif

...and how to spell "Hofstadter" :icon_cheesygrin:

pennyflashback4b-02-1109.gif

Leonard was truly touched by this revelation. :shy:

lennylovemesomuch1109.gif

:kissing:

lennythatsmywife1109.gif

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Yep! :icon_cheesygrin:

pennyDinthere-flashback1109.gif.53ac2ceaab55906e2475108c26d40e3f.gif

A wonderful collection of gifs. 😃❤️

• Like 6

1 hour ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 241:  The Confidence Erosion

(Season 11, Episode 10 - original air date: December 7, 2017)

lenny1110-00001.jpg.f0266db2d256d083bec0588c500e626a.jpg

1110-MV5BMDI2NDJlN2ItYTA4Ny00ZWFmLTk2ODItYzM3M2JiNTc2OGRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_.jpg.834960a8a6c3e523a731028867674505.jpg

1110-MV5BNWVhNmVlNDItODdhYy00ZGQ1LTkxODYtMDU3MTBiODU0MzliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_.thumb.jpg.bcd1b9039da2ab352aa91a81a45b44fb.jpg

Hate to beat a dead horse, but no heart shaped locket again!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

The Lenny Storybook has been a treasure trove of wonderful Lenny moments.  This 11 year pictorial Lenny history is an awesome tribute to Leonard and Penny and also to Johnny and Kaley whose wonderful acting skills have brought Lenny to life so amazingly for fans. Over the years I've bitched and moaned and complained with the best of them about things I didn't like, moments I didn't get and  real and perceived injustices and inequities. But this history has been a beautiful reminder to me of what a great pair thy are and always will be for me no matter how things get wrapped up. Not to be over dramatic, but there will be a bit of a hole in my life without them in it every week .Can't thank you enough for this trip down memory lane, Luminous.:give_rose:

Haleys birthday. Holding hands..jpg

Only two days to the 11th anniversary of their first meeting! Anybody planning a special tribute? I'm publishing a one-shot fanfic.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

The Lenny Storybook has been a treasure trove of wonderful Lenny moments.  This 11 year pictorial Lenny history is an awesome tribute to Leonard and Penny and also to Johnny and Kaley whose wonderful acting skills have brought Lenny to life so amazingly for fans. Over the years I've bitched and moaned and complained with the best of them about things I didn't like, moments I didn't get and  real and perceived injustices and inequities. But this history has been a beautiful reminder to me of what a great pair thy are and always will be for me no matter how things get wrapped up. Not to be over dramatic, but there will be a bit of a hole in my life without them in it every week .Can't thank you enough for this trip down memory lane, Luminous.:give_rose:

Couldn’t agree more!🤗

• Like 7

2 hours ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 242:  The Celebration Reverberation

(Season 11, Episode 11 - original air date: December 14, 2017)

lenny1111-00004.jpg.f67033cd8d4195aad476b3b216f74ba2.jpg

Love, love, love this so much. 😍❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

The Lenny Storybook has been a treasure trove of wonderful Lenny moments.  This 11 year pictorial Lenny history is an awesome tribute to Leonard and Penny and also to Johnny and Kaley whose wonderful acting skills have brought Lenny to life so amazingly for fans. Over the years I've bitched and moaned and complained with the best of them about things I didn't like, moments I didn't get and  real and perceived injustices and inequities. But this history has been a beautiful reminder to me of what a great pair thy are and always will be for me no matter how things get wrapped up. Not to be over dramatic, but there will be a bit of a hole in my life without them in it every week .

So true! I couldn't agree more. 😃

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Can't thank you enough for this trip down memory lane, Luminous.:give_rose:

Yes, thank you @luminous! 😃👍

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

As others have said, I couldn't agree more and definitely couldn't have phrased it any better. Thank you and also thank you Luminous!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bfm said:

Only two days to the 11th anniversary of their first meeting! Anybody planning a special tribute? I'm publishing a one-shot fanfic.

Looking forward to your one-shot. :icon_biggrin:

I will post a picture edit for the 11th anniversary of Leonard and Penny's first meeting. :shy:

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Hear! Hear! Well said, and I thank Luminous as well.

• Like 5

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 243:  The Matrimonial Metric

(Season 11, Episode 12 - original air date: January 4, 2018)

lenny1112-00001.jpg.ec17482bbae9a1c4318dfe7a1492e191.jpg

lenny1112-00002.jpg.1ff002eab983f8f634d2dad0f61e9d7f.jpg

lenny1112-00003.jpg.44d92d91f710170729582296d791c1de.jpg

1112-MV5BNzk5ZDg4ZGYtYTdiMS00ZTFlLTgwMDUtNzlmNjRkZmE4OTdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_.jpg.1f3861a46bfea9475ea7cca641aa9f93.jpg

lenny1112-00004.jpg.2bb41677c27c87df9fbc74f77266ce7d.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 7

30 minutes ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 245:  The Separation Triangulation

(Season 11, Episode 14 - original air date: January 18, 2018)

lenny1114-00001.jpg.5c00e5e49c8b003fb5e6f7591e8ec736.jpg

lenny1114-00002.jpg.d12369fc8111edd034fc96cb797c14d0.jpg

When Leonard helped Penny to prepare for her job. That was so sweet. :girlsmile:

• Like 6
  • Leonard Cupid 1