[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12

Tensor

6 minutes ago, bfm said:

In the first seasons there were times where he was shown doing laundry or where it was implied that he did/was going to, but I can't think of a time post 09×01. Even if there were one or two I think my theory is still valid, we can call these exceptions :icon_cheesygrin:

Yeah. After scrolling through my image archives, I couldn't find any example that would contradict your assumption.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

Yeah. After scrolling through my image archives, I couldn't find any example that would contradict your assumption.

It's just my theory, I don't think TPTB put any thought to it, but since what was shown can support it, I am going with it :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, veejay said:

10x10 The Property Division Collision,  Leonard is in the laundry room sorting wash was wearing nothing but the apartment flag when Sheldon comes in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

10 minutes ago, veejay said:

I remember twice being in the laundry room with Penny discussing Stephanie, once helping Penny fold her sheets in his boxers and the getting Penny and Sheldon when Howard's mom went to the hospital.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vonmar said:

10x10 The Property Division Collision,  Leonard is in the laundry room sorting wash was wearing nothing but the apartment flag when Sheldon comes in.

Sorry, but our real "flag" has to be Penny!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

I'll just tell myself it was intentional because he wanted Sheldon to catch him there this way :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Forgot all about that one!

1 minute ago, bfm said:

I'll just tell myself it was intentional because he wanted Sheldon to catch him there this way :icon_cheesygrin:

Yep. Rubbing it in, Pun intended!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

He wanted sex, but ended up with folding sheets.

That's seems to be an alterative, called nerdy version. :shy:

37 minutes ago, vonmar said:

36 minutes ago, veejay said:

Sorry, but our real "flag" has to be Penny!

I misunderstood. Of course you're right about Leonard. My replica was aimed at Lenny performing together in the laundry room.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, veejay said:

Wow. I haven't noticed. Obviously the laundry room has been replaced by the holy kitchen island.

n_108.gif.247ad9520696bec954d4cbd9d70a97a8.gif

But I can't judge who polishes better now. :shy:

Wow check Penny out practicing cleaning procedures! 😊

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1