• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From metro.co.uk The Big Bang Theory fans crown Leonard and Penny the show’s best couple

Sorry I'm answering with a bit of delay.  TV really doesn't do her justice.  And though some of the pictures in magazines come close,  she really is quite stunning in person.  I was really impressed w

“I was there the moment when Leonard and Penny met. He said to me that their babies would be smart and beautiful. And now that they’re expecting, I have no doubt that that will be the case.”

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, thebigbangtheorist said:

Sure the topic may have not been resolved, but we got some really nice moments. I especially liked that they both said having each other was enough, and when Leonard took Penny’s hand to tell her that😊

Yes, I think the most touching moment in this episode was when Leonard says  "I always dream't about things I couldn't have: the Nobel prize, a Batmobile, and you upon which he hugged and kissed Penny"

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Yes, I think the most touching moment in this episode was when Leonard says  "I always dream't about things I couldn't have: the Nobel prize, a Batmobile, and you upon which he hugged and kissed Penny"

Well said!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chucky said:

I'm not completely sure that he is totally okay with it!

Completely okay? No. That would be even less believable than him being able, after just a day, to peacefully tell her he is willing to accept this.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, thebigbangtheorist said:

Sure the topic may have not been resolved, but we got some really nice moments. I especially liked that they both said having each other was enough, and when Leonard took Penny’s hand to tell her that😊

I really liked the episode (and I've been looking forward to the smart and beautiful babies as much as the next Lenny). Lenny had their own interesting, complicated , unexpected story (if we hadn't had spoilers) and they were wonderful together in so many ways: funny, sweet, confrontational, angry, loving.  Loved the "doing nails" scene. Loved the "rip my shirt off" joke. Loved the "I'm spiritual. I do yoga, Our Lady of the stretchy pants" scene. Loved that Leonard called Wyatt for sympathy. Love that he has a good relationship with his father-in-law.  Who else would really understand how he felt? They both love Penny so much. Loved that Leonard came to terms with it and that Penny showed her love for him with the Batmobile. Love that Sheldon stayed the hell out of it. I was so afraid that he would be the wise hero who resolved the problem for them. They worked it out themselves. Maybe it'll be revisited, maybe not. As long as Lenny are holding hands and doing it together I'm ok.:firstmove:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I really liked the episode (and I've been looking forward to the smart and beautiful babies as much as the next Lenny). Lenny had their own interesting, complicated , unexpected story (if we hadn't had spoilers) and they were wonderful together in so many ways: funny, sweet, confrontational, angry, loving.  Loved the "doing nails" scene. Loved the "rip my shirt off" joke. Loved the "I'm spiritual. I do yoga, Our Lady of the stretchy pants" scene. Loved that Leonard called Wyatt for sympathy. Love that he has a good relationship with his father-in-law.  Who else would really understand how he felt? They both love Penny so much. Loved that Leonard came to terms with it and that Penny showed her love for him with the Batmobile. Love that Sheldon stayed the hell out of it. I was so afraid that he would be the wise hero who resolved the problem for them. They worked it out themselves. Maybe it'll be revisited, maybe not. As long as Lenny are holding hands and doing it together I'm ok.:firstmove:

Good for you :) I'm happy for those who like/are okay with this.

• Like 5

Just now, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

That is so sweet and comforting, thank you ☺️

• Like 3

Just now, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 258:  The Procreation Calculation

(Season 12, Episode 3 - original air date: October 4, 2018)

lenny1203-00001.jpg.4b661e5d43bba8d65311e9236adc22f1.jpg

lenny1203-00002.jpg.16f1ce65591546566977631ce92a0ff0.jpg

lenny1203-00003.jpg.90342b70590f2a3ad890e152e3342325.jpg

lenny1203-00004.jpg.740ab2da5cb4f649dd418b1739005ac1.jpg

lenny1203-00005.jpg.2c3330edc6a921717bfabf0ccc1effaa.jpg

Source

Awww despite all the drama they manage to be extremely cute 😍 the second picture is so sweet, I can’t 😍

Edited by smartandbeautiful
  • Like 6

56 minutes ago, luminous said:

The Lenny Storybook

Chapter 258:  The Procreation Calculation

(Season 12, Episode 3 - original air date: October 4, 2018)

lenny1203-00001.jpg.4b661e5d43bba8d65311e9236adc22f1.jpg

lenny1203-00002.jpg.16f1ce65591546566977631ce92a0ff0.jpg

lenny1203-00003.jpg.90342b70590f2a3ad890e152e3342325.jpg

lenny1203-00004.jpg.740ab2da5cb4f649dd418b1739005ac1.jpg

lenny1203-00005.jpg.2c3330edc6a921717bfabf0ccc1effaa.jpg

Source

Johnny needs to do something with those eye brows!

10 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Great posting. Thank you. :girlsmile:

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Had to cut the cable for financial reasons and haven't seen any of Season 12 yet. I looked into iTunes and I don't want to pay for/buy each episode -- given the history of how they've been treating Lenny. Does anyone know of free services on the computer that I can use to catch up with the show? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Had to cut the cable for financial reasons and haven't seen any of Season 12 yet. I looked into iTunes and I don't want to pay for/buy each episode -- given the history of how they've been treating Lenny. Does anyone know of free services on the computer that I can use to catch up with the show? 

When I am running out of time or stay at work too late, I use the CBS app which lets you watch between 2 or 3 episodes for free. After more episodes are added, the beginning episodes become unavailable. I just used the app this week and I was able to rewatch the episodes. There will be ads but its the best option I believe and the app is free.

Hope this helps.  

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 10:27 PM, snowflake79 said:

It would be great if we'd see them in costumes again one more time. Maybe we'll get a new Halloween episode in this last season. :girlsmile:

According to a posting by @vonmar in the discussion thread it looks like the episode that will be taped next week could be a Halloween episode.

Edited by luminous
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, luminous said:

According to a posting by @vonmar in the discussion thread it looks like the episode that will be taped next week could be a Halloween episode.

Yes, I saw the picture that Kunal posted on his IG story with all the decoration in 4A (skeleton, chains, crepe paper, etc...) 😊

Leonard and Penny throwing a Halloween party in their apartmant would be great. 😃

Any costume ideas for our favorite couple?

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, snowflake79 said:

Yes, I saw the picture that Kunal posted on his IG story with all the decoration in 4A (skeleton, chains, crepe paper, etc...) 😊

Leonard and Penny throwing a Halloween party in their apartmant would be great. 😃

Any costume ideas for our favorite couple?

In another thread, Harley Quinn and the Joker were mentioned because Kaley is doing her voice in a new animated series.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, gsxdoug said:

In another thread, Harley Quinn and the Joker were mentioned because Kaley is doing her voice in a new animated series.

Yes, that was in the Kaley thread a few days ago. I would love to see Penny as Harley Quinn and Leonard as the Joker. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, gsxdoug said:

11 minutes ago, luminous said:

Yes, that was in the Kaley thread a few days ago. I would love to see Penny as Harley Quinn and Leonard as the Joker. :icon_biggrin:

That would be so cool! 😃

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, luminous said:

Are they a couple in the end? Because I read that she breaks up with him and goes her own way so I'm not sure I want that for Lenny haha But maybe they get back together I have no idea when it comes to this stuff