• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I'm answering with a bit of delay.  TV really doesn't do her justice.  And though some of the pictures in magazines come close,  she really is quite stunning in person.  I was really impressed w

From metro.co.uk The Big Bang Theory fans crown Leonard and Penny the show’s best couple

Am I happy? Yes, I am!      

Posted Images

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Gif service :shy:

lennykiss03-1206.gif.d6702e57f2e66db5becc66d17494b517.gif

Source

LOVE all the gifs 😍 , especially the third one. ❤️❤️❤️

That look Penny gives Leonard after she closed the door!!! 😍 It certainly became a long night of making love for the Bavarian bar maid and her Inspector Gadget. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

YES! A very very good one!

I'm happy that I was too curious and watched it in the morning after all (lately I've been watching The Good Place in the morning and TBBT after my work out or on Saturday).

I wrote in the episode thread, but some additional shipper stuff:

They were very cute in their first scene, before the whole kiss thing. I really liked Penny being in a good mood and seeming to like Leonard's costume. And we got another sweet and casual (I mean that in a good way) kiss :)

Penny is not an open book, she hides things, pretends, downplays things. That's IC, that's been the case for years. The writing is much stronger when it connects to consistent traits like this. At the end of the day, she actually cared for their story, I'd say more than Leonard. She was emberassed by the way she behaved then, showing that it's not just Leoard who has messed things up along the way and should thank his lucky stars for having her in spite of it (as implied by certain lines of jokes). Leonard may have started, for her, as the nice neighbor or the nice neighbor she found cute, but turned out into so much more, and now she wishes their beginning was so much more (than alcohol lowering her inhibitions and sadness pushing her to act on nascent feelings). 

I'm still keeping my hopes very low, I rather have pleasant surprises like this than (more) burns, but to more like this! The first season 12 episode I will rewatch.

3 hours ago, luminous said:

lennykiss01-1206.gif.9ebc1a0eea94d8e4f51f9fa8de74eeb5.gif

lennykiss02-1206.gif.67c28b0eddedf2fe7eaa578a4f568476.gif

Source

Thanks! ❤️

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 3

Just now, bfm said:

YES! A very very good one!

I'm happy that I was too curious and watched it in the morning after all (lately I've been watching The Good Place in the morning and TBBT after my work out or on Saturday).

I wrote in the episode thread, but some additional shipper stuff:

They were very cute in their first scene, before the whole kiss thing. I really liked Penny being in a good mood and seeming to like Leonard's costume. And we got another sweet and casual (I mean that in a good way) kiss :)

Penny is not an open book, she hides things, pretends, downplays things. That's IC, that's been the case for years. The writing is much stronger when it connects to consistent traits like this. At the end of the day, she actually cared for their story, I'd say more than Leonard. She was emberassed by the way she behaved then, showing that it's not just Leoard who has messed things up along the way and should thank his lucky stars for having her in spite of it (as implied by certain lines of jokes). Leonard may have started, for her, as the nice neighbor or the nice neighbor she found cute, but turned out into so much more, and now she wishes their beginning was so much more (than alcohol lowering her inhibitions and sadness pushing her to act on nascent feelings). 

I'm still keeping my hopes very low, I rather have pleasant surprises like this than (more) burns, but to more like this! The first season 12 episode I will rewatch.

Thanks! ❤️

Wow at first I wasn’t very fond of this episode, but after your review it felt so much better,  thank you for this! ☺️

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, snowflake79 said:

LOVE all the gifs 😍 , especially the third one. ❤️❤️❤️

That look Penny gives Leonard after she closed the door!!! 😍 It certainly became a long night of making love for the Bavarian bar maid and her Inspector Gadget. :icon_cheesygrin:

You are soooo right!

Another line I liked: Leonard saying he remembers falling in love in that Halloween party 11 years ago. I'm probably reading way too much into it (who am I kidding? I am clearly reading way too much into it), but I like to think of it as a bit of a counter point to the claims that Leonard only likes Penny for her looks. Yes, she was wearing a sexy costume, but he was already well aware of her good looks by then and he didn't even mention the cat costume in this episode. That part he remembers is when Penny came over to see how he was doing, showing her caring side, and then showing her vulnerable side. Then they kissed and he stopped it from becoming something more in the physical aspect. That's when Leoard remembers falling in love with her (probably a part of a longer process).

3 hours ago, smartandbeautiful said:

Wow at first I wasn’t very fond of this episode, but after your review it felt so much better,  thank you for this! ☺️

Happy it did! 

When I like something I will write about it, analyze it, go on about the Lenny love showing on and beneath the surface :)

Edited by bfm
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, veejay said:

Door Case closed in a presumed disaster.

n_541.gif.bad6f64717cadb2cd0595ac8199e414d.gif

Thanks, Penny.  😁

"Now. Where were we?"

This is  my favorite part of the Lenny interactions. They had a good evening hosting a party together in their home. They got to the bottom of the first kiss misunderstanding without a fight.  Penny locked out poor Stuart(I felt a tiny bit bad for him,but not that bad. Hello, isn't it clear they want to be alone? Get out!) Now they can get back to business.

Loved the good tone ,happy,loving contented vibe between them. Looked like, felt like a happy young married couple to me.

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2
  • Leonard Cupid 1

8 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

"Now. Where were we?"

This is  my favorite part of the Lenny interactions. They had a good evening hosting a party together in their home. They got to the bottom of the first kiss misunderstanding without a fight.  Penny locked out poor Stuart(I felt a tiny bit bad for him,but not that bad. Hello, isn't clear they want to be alone?Get out!) Now they can get back to business.

Loved the good tone ,happy,loving contented vibe between them. Looked like, felt like a happy young married couple to me.

n_546.gif.661667eebcd7eff97d60b2a3871e1c91.gif

n_552.gif.34ff4d4afa0cfcdfaa0a92e9ba5601cb.gif

That's a funny question, Leonard. I always risk a peek! 😇

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

"Now. Where were we?"

This is  my favorite part of the Lenny interactions. They had a good evening hosting a party together in their home. They got to the bottom of the first kiss misunderstanding without a fight.  Penny locked out poor Stuart(I felt a tiny bit bad for him,but not that bad. Hello, isn't it clear they want to be alone? Get out!) Now they can get back to business.

What happened? Did they change the writers and Holland. This don't seem like the same people who gave "Lenny Crap" for the last few years! Oh well, they must be evolving since the show is ending. Wonderful Episode!

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

"Now. Where were we?"

Such a great scene. Her of course I remember. “I was a cat you were a hobbit” confession was perfect and so typical Penny. When Stuart emerged when they were embracing, Penny wrapped the hoodie she had draped over her shoulders in a quick great moment-“crap! I wanted to be alone with my husband!”. Loved it so much!!!

Also when she told him that she remembered the other kiss as their first, her reaction to his reaction was very telling. For me this was a great episode fir them. A return of Bitcoin/early seasons, vulnerable Penny, showing her true feelings!

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Penny remembered if you haven’t seen it yet

And she had a perfectly plausible explanation/reason for her "Forgetting" that kiss!

8 hours ago, luminous said:

lennykiss01-1206.gif.9ebc1a0eea94d8e4f51f9fa8de74eeb5.gif

lennykiss02-1206.gif.67c28b0eddedf2fe7eaa578a4f568476.gif

Source

Perfect!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, veejay said:

n_554.gif.f7c3816d666d7078b134df51cffff3a8.gif

"Cleaning up is not young and fun."
btw. a perfect Dirndl!  😄

Penny was perfect, got the trash and Stuart out in one swoop! Now, It's LENNY ALONE TIME!! :sungum:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Is it me or the jacket just seem kind of weird?

I’m looking at it that she was cold and the party was over and just threw it over her shoulders. It was perfect the way she gathered it around her when she saw Stuart.

• Like 3