[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 12

Tensor

18 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

After this season ends I do hope Johnny and Kaley’s paths cross again and they get the opportunity to act together again. As disappointing as some of the show has been with regard to Lenny, I’m really going to miss them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry should have added I came across this again on YouTube the other day. I found myself filling up emoji22.png

Seen it before, but still brings goosebumps of happiness. Memories, never to be forgotten. Even with the ending of the show!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, chucky said:

Seen it before, but still brings goosebumps of happiness. Memories, never to be foegotten. Even with the ending of the show!

I would hope since they both have their own production companies they will find a project for each other to be in

• Like 4

6 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

After this season ends I do hope Johnny and Kaley’s paths cross again and they get the opportunity to act together again. As disappointing as some of the show has been with regard to Lenny, I’m really going to miss them.

Well, let's hope the revival comes soon LOL

5 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I would hope since they both have their own production companies they will find a project for each other to be in

Johnny had Sarah Gilbert on "Living Biblically", so maybe (hopefully in a successful project, though)

• Like 5

Johnny had Sarah Gilbert on "Living Biblically", so maybe (hopefully in a successful project, though)

I imagine a spin off show, but maybe not for a few years. Perhaps Lenny and their teenage kids.

• Like 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

12 minutes ago, bfm said:

Well, let's hope the revival comes soon LOL

Yes, hopefully their chemistry and timing together is amazing. I read where someone suggested a show where they have to go to Nebraska and Penny takes over the farm and Leonard is a professor at the university. Quite an interesting concept.

• Like 1

Just now, TBBT78 said:

I imagine a spin off show, but maybe not for a few years. Perhaps Lenny and their teenage kids.

Awww that would be so great! I’m watching 8 simple rules right now and after reading this can vividly imagine Lenny dealing with a couple of stubborn teens 😅 they’d be such an amazing family! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Awww that would be so great! I’m watching 8 simple rules right now and after reading this can vividly imagine Lenny dealing with a couple of stubborn teens they’d be such an amazing family! 

Hopefully, although it would be a comedy show, it wouldn’t be played entirely for laughs so we get some more serious Lenny moments.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, luminous said:

When Penny learns of Leonard's decision regarding the grant money he will so get laid. :icon_cheesygrin:

That would have made a great tag scene, them in bed and after he tells her that he kept the money for his own project, she just throws herself at him.  The scene goes dark and we hear her then say ”Oh Leonard”.  The End.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

This was probably the first episode of the season when I had to laugh a lot. Leonard and also Penny were the main reason.

n_599.gif.15d57229a60e2e91f68e1ebe46a972c6.gif

And Leonard honestly earned the triumph in the end. LOL

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2
  • Leonard Cupid 1

10 minutes ago, luminous said:

Another one :wink:

leonard-denied-penny-smile-1207.gif.10e456c13a9652760b960fb60abbd8e2.gif

Someone looks all hot for her husband!

31 minutes ago, luminous said:

Yep! :icon_cheesygrin:

After Leonard denied things left and right, which Penny found so sexy, the sex was inevitable. :icon_cheesygrin:

penny-request-1207.gif.f2034ebee4c3c1cddc01358b47ffb04d.gif

As if Leonard could or would deny her anything!

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Yes she does!

• Like 5

Reminded me of Holographic this episode. Seeing Leonard in action does seem to turn Penny on. Last two weeks seem to have turned the relationship around back to positive Lenny. Does this coincide with post show ending announcement rewriting of Lenny dynamic to bring the fun back for one final hurrah? Seems that the Lenny are going to split up discussions are a distant memory after the recent return of Loving Lenny. Here’s hoping it continues, with the odd bump in the road as expected, for rest of the year. And 3 strong Lenny stories out of 7 shows is a decent ratio based on last few seasons. After a rather average start to S12, last two have been a big jump in laughs AND Lenny.

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

I have a feeling Penny did see all the Star Wars movies, and she just isn't aware of it LOL Maybe they watched in a row and she thought it was the same movie or every time she watched with the guys she thought it was the same movie due to the gold robot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bfm said:

I have a feeling Penny did see all the Star Wars movies, and she just isn't aware of it LOL Maybe they watched in a row and she thought it was the same movie or every time she watched with the guys she thought it was the same movie due to the gold robot.

I thought it was hilarious! But don't tell anyone. 😀

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, veejay said:

n_559.gif.c302fc2cddfa2f80e621a7254934aeb1.gif

n_602.gif.6c99dc5f6202f054f9830eb9af0fcfea.gif

:icon_razz:

I haven't been able to watch the episode yet.  Hopefully this evening.  I am looking forward to it!  She always did love her "take charge Leonard".  Can you imagine her reaction if he ever becomes department chairman????

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2
  • Leonard Cupid 1

19 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

I haven't been able to watch the episode yet.  Hopefully this evening.  I am looking forward to it!  She always did love her "take charge Leonard".  Can you imagine her reaction if he ever becomes department chairman????

n_582.gif.5107122ed833d07658bdeb9ea3e23e46.gif

😉

• Like 5