The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

A post has been hidden.  We only allow links to images, as this allows the owner of the image to control it.   IG story images cannot be posted, since those cannot be linked (along with disappearing after 24 hours) and an image would have to be captured, uploaded to the forum, then posted, which is not allowed.    

23 minutes ago, Tensor said:

A post has been hidden.  We only allow links to images, as this allows the owner of the image to control it.   IG story images cannot be posted, since those cannot be linked (along with disappearing after 24 hours) and an image would have to be captured, uploaded to the forum, then posted, which is not allowed.    

Sorry, I did not know about that. 

2 minutes ago, lam156 said:

Sorry, I did not know about that. 

I didn't think so, that's why I spelled it out so you didn't wonder what happened.  🙂

3 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I didn't think so, that's why I spelled it out so you didn't wonder what happened.  🙂

Thank you. That won’t happen again:)

The title of tonight's episode is "The Propagation Proposition"

(2 pictures, title and cast information in the second picture)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

52 minutes ago, luminous said:

The title of tonight's episode is "The Propagation Proposition"

(2 pictures, title and cast information in the second picture)

Lindsey Kraft is from Johnny Galecki biblical show that got cancelled.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GadgetGirl375 said:

Spoiler alert: Don't read on if you don't want to know what episode 12 is all about. 

What a fun night! (Even though the episode wasn't necessarily one of the funniest.) Leonard and Penny’s storyline was a little more on the serious side. Zach and his new wife Marissa (Zach, by the way, is apparently super rich now after selling off his company), ask Leonard to be their sperm donor to help them have a baby. Penny gets upset that Leonard is considering it but in the end decides that since he had no say in her not wanting to have kids, she gets no say in him doing this.

Anu is still upset with Raj for what he did in episode 11 (if that hasn’t been spoiled already, I’m happy to do so). The wedding’s off, but Raj, in true Raj style, tries to win her back in “Love, Actually” style. By the end of the episode, in a sweet moment, they decide that they’re going to start dating - start their relationship from the beginning instead of the middle. 

This show will air on January 10 in the US  

I was hoping the cast and crew would acknowledge Mayim’s birthday, but no such luck tonight. I still had a blast and am still very sad that this is their last season. And likely the last time I’ll get to see one of their tapings. I’ll always cherish this memory!

Thanks for the report 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GadgetGirl375 said:

Spoiler alert: Don't read on if you don't want to know what episode 12 is all about. 

What a fun night! (Even though the episode wasn't necessarily one of the funniest.) Leonard and Penny’s storyline was a little more on the serious side. Zach and his new wife Marissa (Zach, by the way, is apparently super rich now after selling off his company), ask Leonard to be their sperm donor to help them have a baby. Penny gets upset that Leonard is considering it but in the end decides that since he had no say in her not wanting to have kids, she gets no say in him doing this.

Anu is still upset with Raj for what he did in episode 11 (if that hasn’t been spoiled already, I’m happy to do so). The wedding’s off, but Raj, in true Raj style, tries to win her back in “Love, Actually” style. By the end of the episode, in a sweet moment, they decide that they’re going to start dating - start their relationship from the beginning instead of the middle. 

This show will air on January 10 in the US  

I was hoping the cast and crew would acknowledge Mayim’s birthday, but no such luck tonight. I still had a blast and am still very sad that this is their last season. And likely the last time I’ll get to see one of their tapings. I’ll always cherish this memory!

First off, thank you so much for letting us know.  Second, question, was the Lenny plot self-contained in this episode only, or is there a possibility that it will continue into other episodes?  I'm just wondering as I'll be going to the next taping.  

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

thanks for the taping report does this seem like wrapping things up it dosent to me  i don't know i cant put a finger on it anyway it might  be just me 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GadgetGirl375 said:

The writers have been known to leave  story lines unaddressed for a an episode or two, so who knows what will be next. But I don’t think that plotline is necessarily finished. 

Did Leonard donate the sperm?

2 minutes ago, GadgetGirl375 said:

No. They just left it at Penny telling him he can do whatever he wants. The episode ends before he gives Zach and Marissa an answer. 

Thanks. As a Lenny fan I/we aren’t use to having a storyline.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GadgetGirl375 said:

No. They just left it at Penny telling him he can do whatever he wants. The episode ends before he gives Zach and Marissa an answer. Come to think of it, I’m not sure that WE even get a definitive answer as to whether or not he’ll actually do it. 

Hmmmmmm, as a Lenny, I'm  hoping they continue that next taping. 🙂

• Like 4

Thanks for the report @GadgetGirl375, much appreciated! I guess that might be the way the writers use to make Penny change her mind about babies. Once Leonard is going to "have a child" without her (albeit just biologically), she realizes she wants to have kids with him. 

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Hopefully Leonard did it

But wow....no February 14th wedding?

Did they just cancel it because India's (even just a new set) expensive?

Edited by Shelldon
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Hmmmmmm, as a Lenny, I'm  hoping they continue that next taping. 🙂

Marissa and Leonard could do what happened in “The Big Chill”. Sexual intercourse is the best way of getting pregnant. How can Zack and Penny really complain?

• Like 1

I’m glad that Raj and Anu have postponed the wedding and are instead going to slow it all down and get to know each other better.  It was the outcome I really wanted for them, if it’s meant to be they will get there eventually, no need to rush.

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1

Wow that Lenny plot is kind of not what id expect. I could understand Penny being upset after all he will essentially be having a child with another woman. But her turning round and saying he can do what he wants because he had no say in her not wanting kids. Just feel completely wrong , i just can't see her being okay with.

But my biggest worry is this will be considered the resolution for them on the baby matter. With Penny saying he can do whatever he wants, sort of implies she definitely doesn't want kids. 

I hope I'm wrong because i doubt any fan of the show wants Leonard to become a father to a child that isn't Penny's or gets  to raise.

Of course i hope this is the catalyst that makes Penny reconsider her not wanting children. 

Edited by Zephon75
  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

31 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Thanks for the report @GadgetGirl375, much appreciated! I guess that might be the way the writers use to make Penny change her mind about babies. Once Leonard is going to "have a child" without her (albeit just biologically), she realizes she wants to have kids with him. 

That's exactly my thoughts, too. I am only in doubt as to whether the writers can implement this in a comedic sense. On the other hand, it goes quite well with Lenny's constant ups and downs. Anyway, the main thing is that it leads to smart and beautiful babies in the end! 😉

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

Wow that Lenny plot is kind of not what id expect. I could understand Penny being upset after all he will essentially be having a child with another woman. But her turning round and saying he can do what he wants because he had no say in her not wanting kids. Just feel completely wrong , i just can't see her being okay with.

But my biggest worry is this will be considered the resolution for them on the baby matter. With Penny saying he can do whatever he wants, sort of implies she definitely doesn't want kids. 

I hope I'm wrong because i doubt any fan of the show wants Leonard to become a father to a child that isn't Penny's or gets  to raise.

Of course i hope this is the catalyst that makes Penny reconsider her not wanting children. 

It’s a very fine line between being a situation that brings up the discussion and perhaps minds being changed due to emotional blackmail.

If Penny still doesn’t want kids but then decides she WILL because her husband has threatened to be a sperm donor then they would still be having a child together for the wrong reasons.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 1