The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

I saw Prady on Twitter 15 minutes ago bashing Trump. Is there a taping?

22 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Yes

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Yes

Isn’t there normally some kind of pictures relating to the taping somewhere?

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

Isn’t there normally some kind of pictures relating to the taping somewhere?

Melissa posted an IG story a little while ago.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

You sure?  This is the deadest taping night I’ve seen.

Deadest is too kind of a word for it, my friend!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Shouldn't he be working? Doesn't he have more important things to be doing  at the moment instead of worrying about what Trump is saying or doing? 

Good Evening Everyone,  Very quiet on here today. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 3

Just now, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Shouldn't he be working? Doesn't he have more important things to do at the moment? 

You'd think that, wouldn't you!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Shouldn't he be working? Doesn't he have more important things to be doing  at the moment instead of worrying about what Trump is saying or doing? 

Good Evening Everyone,  Very quiet on here today. 

I don't believe that Bill is directly involved with the production of the show on a daily basis anymore.  He is one of the creators and probably gives input on story lines. But I don't think he is involved 24-7.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, kenan said:

Episode is named "The Meteorite Manifestation" .... taping was real fun. IMHO much more professional than Two and a Half Men for an example. Kutcher and Cryer were forcing the Jokes, especially Kutcher, TBBT cast is doing it extremely professional and still having fun

I'll post all sorts of spoilers bit later, wanna eat something first 😀

Thanks, take your time eating, I know the pizza isn't very filling, or any kind of good for that matter.  😋

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kenan said:

Episode is named "The Meteorite Manifestation" .... taping was real fun. IMHO much more professional than Two and a Half Men for an example. Kutcher and Cryer were forcing the Jokes, especially Kutcher, TBBT cast is doing it extremely professional and still having fun

OOH. I wonder if it's feedback from Penny's discovery of a comet last season ?  Or something Bert found ? Will have fun  speculating over breakfast while  I wait.

• Like 2

@kenan  Many thanks for your detailed report! Glad you had so much fun. I really appreciate it. 😀

thankyou2.gif.44b5d1a44161ec3d93088a86e4ce5243.gif

• Like 5

@kenan Thanks a ton. Sounds like a fun one. Happy to hear you had a great time! 

• Like 3

Sounds fun ! What's a hot-roll ? 

I wonder if the new neighbour will move now, and one of our other couples will buy the house  ?

Thanks so much for the report. 

Edited by joyceraye
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, kenan said:

To be fair that was not really Two and a half men. And TBBT have still got the full cast in tact. 

Thanks so much for the report @kenan ! Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself and saw a fun episode!  Thanks again!!!

• Like 1

Thanks, @kenan, for the taping report! We all appreciate the spoilers!

• Like 3

Thank you very very much @kenan!!! You're awesome!!!

It sounds like a light fun episode. I do think though that it is ridiculous that 2 episodes later we still don't know Leonard's answer to Zack and Marissa for sure. With this giant mess they've made I don't think it is wise to wait until to very last episodes.

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, bfm said:

Thank you very very much @kenan!!! You're awesome!!!

It sounds like a light fun episode. I do think though that it is ridiculous that 2 episodes later we still don't know Leonard's answer to Zack and Marissa for sure. With this giant mess they've made I don't think it is wise to wait until to very last episodes.

I so agree, less than a dozen episodes left and they are writing a meaningless one like ‘‘tis tells me that they have already checked out.  I can’t believe they left off the Lenny donation plot like they did, it just goes to show what smokin in the writers room over 11 years can do to ones mind.

Anyway, thanks @kenan for the taping report, that was very nice of you to take the time and let us know about this episode.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, bfm said:

With this giant mess they've made I don't think it is wise to wait until to very last episodes.

Soooo very true. The writers have a tendency to procrastinate a bit. This season there's not a lot of time to procrastinate!

• Like 2

Or Zac and Marisa actors aren’t available this week. I don’t know. Clutching at straws I think. Makes no sense in a narrative to drop a bombshell and then ignore it like the characters wouldn’t even acknowledge the decision has or hasn’t been made in a conversation. I know the writers like to not plan too far ahead as they say but Assymetry Nobel plot is getting plenty of continuation. Grr!

EDIT:,Thanks kenan for the report!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1