[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Sah said:

So excited for the big day! Synchronizing my watch, purchasing popcorn and Twizlers....

giphy.gif

I'm glad someone is excited. To me it's a ho hum episode. I'll record it and watch what parts I want to watch.

• Like 1

For the first time since season 1, I won’t be watching the premiere live.  Something I would have moved or skipped, to see the premiere, just doesn’t seem worth it now.  Have it listed as a favorite on my streaming service, so I’ll probably watch it tomorrow. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1

16 minutes ago, chucky said:

I'm glad someone is excited. To me it's a ho hum episode. I'll record it and watch what parts I want to watch.

I'm just curious. How do you know which parts you want to see? 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

You would of thought the interviewer would of referenced the smart and beautiful line instead of Leonard and Sheldon losing their pants in the pilot.

3 minutes ago, veejay said:

You see Sheldon and then fast forward?

16 minutes ago, veejay said:

He fast forward through Sheldon and Amy parts. He only watches Lenny. 

17 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

You would of thought the interviewer would of referenced the smart and beautiful line instead of Leonard and Sheldon losing their pants in the pilot.

Not everyone is tied into that line...It is big for some but not all. Especially casual viewers who may not remember that line. I don't care about Sheldon and Leonard losing their pants flashback either. Although it was funny.

• Like 2

Hang on. Let me overthink this.[emoji848] When Holland talks about Sheldon or Shamy in the interview, its all about their arc playing out throughout the season, but when asked about other characters. It's, we will be, or doing an EPISODE. Blah,blah, blah. I guess all the other characters stories will be wrapped up in 12x24, getting crumbs here and there while the Shelden feast continues [emoji849] Funny that. So glad I don't watch this one sided show anymore.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Sah said:

He fast forward through Sheldon and Amy parts. He only watches Lenny. 

Not everyone is tied into that line...It is big for some but not all. Especially casual viewers who may not remember that line. I don't care about Sheldon and Leonard losing their pants flashback either. Although it was funny.

Not everyone was tied to Shamy coitus or a Shamy wedding either. You mean you can't even have the compassion to throw Lenny a bone this season?

• Like 1

Just letting everyone know I might refrain from posting for some time so as to not ruin things for others. My apologies to those who were hurt in any way by my airing out of upset feelings, a result of accumulating frustrations.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bfm said:

Just letting everyone know I might refrain from posting for some time so as to not ruin things for others.

There's other places people can go on this forum. Keep posting.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MsGreentea said:

I am sure I will watch most of it.  I have managed to ignore some stuff I really don’t care about  but I tend to just double task - Heat tea water or check emails when there is too much Of Amy with Sheldon.  

You much drink a lot of tea.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MsGreentea said:

I am sure I will watch most of it.  I have managed to ignore some stuff I really don’t care about  but I tend to just double task - Heat tea water or check emails when there is too much Of Amy with Sheldon.  

Multitasking with a 20min comedy? That's tough. 😀

15 minutes ago, bfm said:

Just letting everyone know I might refrain from posting for some time so as to not ruin things for others. My apologies to those who were hurt in any way by my airing out of upset feelings, a result of accumulating frustrations.

It's my usual tryout to go imaginative ways.

m_01.gif.8293e60c2add77a9d2195482f2814378.gif

Not always easy, but liberating. 😉

• Confused 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

1 hour ago, veejay said:

When you fast forward you still see the show, but it's very fast and has no sound. So you see a bit, but with no sound and a bit of a blur so it's tolerable. You can see where you want to watch! I'm surprised you don't know. Fast forward video is so different than audio, When you're experienced enough, you know when to stop. I hope that answers your and sah's  question. If not, I don't really care. 

38 minutes ago, veejay said:

But you could miss some funny scenes.

I doubt it!

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

Basically! But a little more involved than just that.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

I will admit I am looking forward to the B and C plot tonight more than the Shamy honeymoon plot  which will most likely take up most of the Episode. I won't watch it on the tV thought, I will wait and watch it alter after it posted on CBS Website.  

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

37 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

You much drink a lot of tea.

I have watched the season 11 finale twice and have managed to avoid the couple backroom conversation until Leonard comes in and have never heard much of the service.  But Kripke singing was so funny I had to watch that clip a half dozen times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bfm said:

I'm saddened to read this, but I understand.  Your posts are among my favorites, just to let you know.  Your airing out of your feelings was heartfelt and taken in this corner with empathy.  Take care of yourself.  Hope to read you again soon!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

For the first time since season 1, I won’t be watching the premiere live.  Something I would have moved or skipped, to see the premiere, just doesn’t seem worth it now.  Have it listed as a favorite on my streaming service, so I’ll probably watch it tomorrow. 

It is so difficult to feel the need to turn away from something that once upon a time brought you such enjoyment.  I feel for you @Tensor ........

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic