[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Hang on. Let me overthink this.emoji848.png When Holland talks about Sheldon or Shamy in the interview, its all about their arc playing out throughout the season, but when asked about other characters. It's, we will be, or doing an EPISODE. Blah,blah, blah. I guess all the other characters stories will be wrapped up in 12x24, getting crumbs here and there while the Shelden feast continues emoji849.png Funny that. So glad I don't watch this one sided show anymore.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

True   Three things that kind of ticked me off in that interview:  One, when he said some people have solid ideas of how they want the ending to be but they would try to give a satisfying and surprising ending that feels right and not just fan service!  Who does he think kept this show going all these years if it were not for the fans? Second, to no ones surprise Sheldon/Shamy will be a big part of the season, their science project and how they evolve in their marriage. Guess the other couples stay stagnant and don't evolve!  Three, he mentions Lenny as an afterthought saying about episode 3 and their baby discussion. If there is some light he did mention that they will deal with this throughout the season, so I guess there is some hope for a brighter tomorrow.  One thing I was surprised to hear was that when the announcement was made they had already written six or seven episodes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Hang on. Let me overthink this.emoji848.png When Holland talks about Sheldon or Shamy in the interview, its all about their arc playing out throughout the season, but when asked about other characters. It's, we will be, or doing an EPISODE. Blah,blah, blah. I guess all the other characters stories will be wrapped up in 12x24, getting crumbs here and there while the Shelden feast continues emoji849.png Funny that. So glad I don't watch this one sided show anymore.

I agree 1000 %. Love your logic!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tensor said:

For the first time since season 1, I won’t be watching the premiere live.  Something I would have moved or skipped, to see the premiere, just doesn’t seem worth it now.  Have it listed as a favorite on my streaming service, so I’ll probably watch it tomorrow. 

Watching football instead?  Go Bucs!

5 hours ago, bfm said:

Just letting everyone know I might refrain from posting for some time so as to not ruin things for others. My apologies to those who were hurt in any way by my airing out of upset feelings, a result of accumulating frustrations.

No worry   We all vent at some time or another.  Frustration is the operative word here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

After 11 seasons it looks like tptb have lost touch with the show big time. No wonder even Jim has had enough of the same old loop and nothing new.

Perfectly stated! I can't add anything more.

9 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

No worry   We all vent at some time or another.  Frustration is the operative word here

What Mario D stated is exactly right. I know I've vented once or twice. Err maybe more.

• Like 1

(not sure that this us the right place for this) Ummmmm.....I know we only saw 2 knocks with   “Georgie” attached to each on Young Sheldon and 2 knocks collecting from the neighbor for his paper route, but is that evidence of adult Sheldon lying to Penny?  Did he develop the 3rd knock after witnessing his dad’s indiscretion???? Too curious...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bfm said:

Just letting everyone know I might refrain from posting for some time so as to not ruin things for others. My apologies to those who were hurt in any way by my airing out of upset feelings, a result of accumulating frustrations.

Don't be upset yet. Wait until you see the edited broadcast at least before you feel let down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

(not sure that this us the right place for this) Ummmmm.....I know we only saw 2 knocks with   “Georgie” attached to each on Young Sheldon and 2 knocks collecting from the neighbor for his paper route, but is that evidence of adult Sheldon lying to Penny?  Did he develop the 3rd knock after witnessing his dad’s indiscretion???? Too curious...

No telling. Since "YS" started, they've changed so much about Sheldon's childhood. I've come to the conclusion that Sheldon's eidetic memory is a lie!

18 minutes ago, luminous said:

I'd be afraid as well.She has that bitchy look!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

Maybe I missed the episode but when did Penny physically abuse Leonard? Tonight’s episode suggests that.

Yeah, why would he even be jumpy around Penny, unless he thinks she's going to hurt him, as if she's done it before?   On the other hand, Leonard said something about it being more about his childhood, but I don't remember anything about his parents being physically abusive.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Yeah, why would he even be jumpy around Penny, unless he thinks she's going to hurt him, as if she's done it before?   On the other hand, Leonard said something about it being more about his childhood, but I don't remember anything about his parents being physically abusive.  

I guess they have never argued before tonight’s episode.

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

He’s 9 years old now.  When he caught his dad he was 13 so.....we got a few years.

• Like 2

OK, more posts hidden, and it hasn't even been an hour since Tripper put the note in thread.  Others are allowed to have opinions about the show that run counter to what others think.   If you disagree with someone's opinion, feel free to produce situations or examples that refute the other opinion.  Do not comment about the other poster, what other posters should or shouldn't being posting or derogatory comments about others opinions, without support.    Here's the big thing, DO NOT REPLY TO THOSE TYPES OF POSTS, REPORT THEM.  Those who replied to those type posts tonight should have reported them, we'll be looking into those posts also. 

• Like 3

Maybe I missed the episode but when did Penny physically abuse Leonard? Tonight’s episode suggests that.
Yeah, one of those episodes that got lost in the editing room. [emoji849] It's done for laughs and as usual the jokes are on lenny. The laugh at, not with the couple jokes. Apparently, tptb make stuff up as they go along. Who knew.[emoji849]

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Tensor said:

His mother was probably going to attach electrodes to his head and that sort of thing.

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic