Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Chrismo said:

To me though the scene with Leonard being afraid of getting hit by Penny was unnecessary. I also didn’t buy that Leonard would ever run away from Penny like Amy’s father did from his wife. The show to me has consistently shown otherwise. A good exsmple is when he was dating Priya. Howard and Sheldon have been shown doing this though.

I agree  Why do they have to write Leonard as such a wimp.  He has evolved from a geeky nerd to a married adult.  That scene where flinches was unnecessary and OOC at this time.  On a good note they seemed to make up with an endearing hug

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, vonmar said:

 

Interesting

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

From TBBT You Tube Channel...

 

Why are Leonard and Penny on the cover of this preview, when they had nothing to do with the preview?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most images from Spoiler TV are not allowed here due to copyright consideration.   Images posted here have to either come from the original source, and or give proper credit (see Seat42F).  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Most images from Spoiler TV are not allowed here due to copyright consideration.   Images posted here have to either come from the original source, and or give proper credit (see Seat42F).  

Thanks for the head-up they were available. I wanted a look at Anu. Actually I think she looks a bit nondescript and a tad too old for him. I hope she's better than she appears in that photo.

  • Like 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Please remember that screen capture of IG stories or other equivalent sites is not allowed here.  All images have to be linked to the originating site, or the linked site must credit the original source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Tensor, am I going senile ? I can't find the taping night chat thread. When it's open can you post a link, please.

 no your not i cant find it either there is a taping tonight isn't there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kbp said:

 no your not i cant find it either there is a taping tonight isn't there

Thanks. I can usually find it from the week before even if it's still closed but I can't  tonight. They must be taping tonight, somebody's already posted an instagram pic of a scene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Thanks. I can usually find it from the week before even if it's still closed but I can't  tonight. They must be taping tonight, somebody's already posted an instagram pic of a scene.

that's want i thought there is taping tonight 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Thanks. I can usually find it from the week before even if it's still closed but I can't  tonight. They must be taping tonight, somebody's already posted an instagram pic of a scene.

There is a tapiing. It look like the whole thread has disappeared. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, it was hidden while I was working on something, and I've been busy on things other than the forum tonight, and I forgot.  At this point, I'm not sure it's worth it to open it.  Again, my apologies.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Sorry, it was hidden while I was working on something, and I've been busy on things other than the forum tonight, and I forgot.  At this point, I'm not sure it's worth it to open it.  Again, my apologies.  

That's alright tensor just thought we were going mad 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Sorry, it was hidden while I was working on something, and I've been busy on things other than the forum tonight, and I forgot.  At this point, I'm not sure it's worth it to open it.  Again, my apologies.  

Glad I'm as sane as ever I am. Think I'll go and get a couple of hours' sleep and hope to find a spoiler or two when I get up.

  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Glamed I'm as sane as ever I am. Think I'll go and get a couple of hours' sleep and hope to find a spoiler or two when I get up.

 

9 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Glad I'm as sane as ever I am. Think I'll go and get a couple of hours' sleep and hope to find a spoiler or two when I get up.

me too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the thing that caught my eye in the Holland interview @mirs1 shared is him saying they want the ending to be surprising, not fan service, and true to the characters (well, in their eyes) and also that it probably won't be like Friends' with the moving (I'm paraphrasing, he said Friends did that finale well, implying...). Considering they already have some idea of an ending, does anyone have a guess what that could be? 

One "surprising" possibility could be "it was all a dream/phantasy". Leonard's (tying it up with "The Recombination Hypothesis")? Penny's? However, I remember one of TPTB once saying that is "owned" by Newhart (words to that effect). 

Nobel? That seems like "fan service".

Amy pregnant with multiples? Not all that ground breaking...

Lenny not having kids won't be surprising after 12×03.

Leonard and Sheldon find out they were switched as babies LOL Nahhh they have YS

They all move to Mars? LOL Nope, that's moving...

Some joint project?

They all move into Los Robles? 

Yeah I got nothing

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bfm said:

One of the thing that caught my eye in the Holland interview @mirs1 shared is him saying they want the ending to be surprising, not fan service, and true to the characters (well, in their eyes) and also that it probably won't be like Friends' with the moving (I'm paraphrasing, he said Friends did that finale well, implying...). Considering they already have some idea of an ending, does anyone have a guess what that could be? 

One "surprising" possibility could be "it was all a dream/phantasy". Leonard's (tying it up with "The Recombination Hypothesis")? Penny's? However, I remember one of TPTB once saying that is "owned" by Newhart (words to that effect). 

Nobel? That seems like "fan service".

Amy pregnant with multiples? Not all that ground breaking...

Lenny not having kids won't be surprising after 12×03.

Leonard and Sheldon find out they were switched as babies LOL Nahhh they have YS

They all move to Mars? LOL Nope, that's moving...

Some joint project?

They all move into Los Robles? 

Yeah I got nothing

All shows want a suprising finalie. Seems pretty generic to me. I am sure Friends wanted surprising too. But they went "Rachel gets off the plane". Which was hardly surprising, although it was satisfying. Difference with TBBT, is most of the characters personal lifes are settled. Leonard and Penny are content, Shamy just got married, Howardette married with two kids. Raj is kinda like Joey odd one out. I am not sure if they well pursue arranged marrige. I would not be certain that Lenny won't get pregnant just cos of 12x03. Things can easily change over next 21 episodes. Wouldent be surprised to see them get pregnant by accident. They can easily finish this series in one episode. But I woulden't take what Holland said as face value. Seems like buzzwords too me. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.