[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Just now, lam156 said:

Do you guys have spoiler from episode 5? Where did you guys find that Paige will be on that one?

Thank you!

I saw it mentioned in a news article.  Now, it may also be the same episode as Tam, but I don't think so.  

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Or, plotlines that denigrate the couple.  Let's be real about this,  they were part of a plot in episode one,  but who was happy with it?  Even the ending hug had negative connotations.  Does anyone really think there is going to be any kind of positive plot line for Lenny this year?  Lets see:

Episode 1    Shamy Honeymoon (something Lenny didn't get, they spent their honeymoon in separate apartments), and and Lenny compared to a wimp and ballbuster, then a hint we hadn't see before, that Penny abuses Leonard.  

Episode 2   Shamy and their wedding gifts, (I don't recall any gifts for Lenny, a direct result of the writers blowing off any kind of wedding prep for Lenny) except for Sheldon's generous gift of a trip to San Fransisco, with Sheldon inviting himself along.  Yay.

Episode 3  Lenny don't want kids, (backed up by Holland's there will be no more babies)  How fun is this season going to be for Lennys?

Episode 4  Bringing Tam over from Young Sheldon.  

Episode 5  Bringing Paige over from Young Sheldon.

Episode 6 (Pending)  Leonard and Penny  treat each other crappy for the whole episode, except for the hug at the end

Episode 7 (Pending)  Sheldon and Amy work on their science idea

Episode 8 (Pending)  Sheldon and Amy go to a Flag convention

Episode 9 (Pending)  Leonard and Penny argue about costumes at the island, but they hug at the end , while everyone else goes to a Halloween Party.

Episode 10 (Pending) Missy visits

Episode 11 (Pending) George visits

Episode 12 (Pending) Amy and Sheldon go to Texas for Christmas get to see almost all the YS characters.  Leonard and Penny argue over gifts, hug at the end.

Throw in Raj's arranged marriage here and there, Bernadette treating Howard like a kid, and an occasional  Stuart and Bernice plot and I think that  about covers it for the first half. 

As always a very insightful analysis

The Series  Finale. Sheldon and Amy  win the Nobel Prize. Raj gets married. At the wedding Raj finds out new wife is pregnant. Sheldon announces Amy is pregnant. Leonard at least is relieved Bernadette isn’t pregnant. Bernie didn’t want to say anything but she’s pregnant too. Lenny looks sad. The others say it’s not too late. Penny announces she’s can’t conceive and Leonard announces it doesn’t matter anyways he has erectile dysfunction. With winning the Nobel Sheldon gets a promotion and Leonard loses his job. The drug company lays off Penny. the tag is Pennys back at the Cheesecake Factory and Leonard at the Comicbook store. Leonard thanks Stuart for the job and Stuart says no problem I needed someone to work here since Denise is pregnant. The End

3 minutes ago, veejay said:

Sorry, I have to ask. Who's Paige?

She a girl Sheldon’s age

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Hehehe, I’m quite sure  inciteful was not what I was going for...

nw_179.gif.e22d0fe834c2a952296aa52a988d8660.gif

9 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

She a girl Sheldon’s age

What Sheldon?
I guess this thread slowly morphs into a fan-fiction. :shy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The Series  Finale. Sheldon and Amy  win the Nobel Prize. Raj gets married. At the wedding Raj finds out new wife is pregnant. Sheldon announces Amy is pregnant. Leonard at least is relieved Bernadette isn’t pregnant. Bernie didn’t want to say anything but she’s pregnant too. Lenny looks sad. The others say it’s not too late. Penny announces she’s can’t conceive and Leonard announces it doesn’t matter anyways he has erectile dysfunction. With winning the Nobel Sheldon gets a promotion and Leonard loses his job. The drug company lays off Penny. the tag is Pennys back at the Cheesecake Factory and Leonard at the Comicbook store. Leonard thanks Stuart for the job and Stuart says no problem I needed someone to work here since Denise is pregnant. The End
She a girl Sheldon’s age
For a minute I thought I was reading a terrible fanfic. Then it occurred to me it's something tptb will do and lenny fanfics are great. Defo a final season to rest lenny in peace. Or are we reading too much into the BS that are being said by the showrunners and lenny will have a great season. I know how the season will play out. No trust from me.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

All highly probable.  

34 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

She a girl Sheldon’s age

LMAO,  but a very "conceivable" storyline

• Haha 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

41 minutes ago, lam156 said:

Do you guys have spoiler from episode 5? Where did you guys find that Paige will be on that one?

Thank you!

It's made up based on a quote that is ambiguous.

42 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Maybe a spin-off "Penny & Leonard"   or like someone else suggested "The Hofstadters"

The original name for the show was "Lenny, Penny and Kenny".

If the spin off is with the Hofstaders, it could be "Lenny & Penny".

(or my spin off:

Leonard decides to quit physics and buy some farm land in Nebraska (near Penny's family) and make a go of it. Penny's brother becomes a (court appointed for community service) farm hand who keeps calling Leonard his dad. )

Kaley has just said she would love to do a spin-off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

It's made up based on a quote that is ambiguous.

The original name for the show was "Lenny, Penny and Kenny".

If the spin off is with the Hofstaders, it could be "Lenny & Penny".

(or my spin off:

Leonard decides to quit physics and buy some farm land in Nebraska (near Penny's family) and make a go of it. Penny's brother becomes a (court appointed for community service) farm hand who keeps calling Leonard his dad. )

Kaley has just said she would love to do a spin-off.

Sounds plausible except maybe Penny runs her parents farm or her dad gives them some land from his farm to build a house (without wheels of course)

• Haha 2

Sounds plausible except maybe Penny runs her parents farm or her dad gives them some land from his farm to build a house (without wheels of course)
Lol. Wheels would be good in this time. Just In case Sheldon invades.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

For a minute I thought I was reading a terrible fanfic. Then it occurred to me it's something tptb will do and lenny fanfics are great. 

I do love me some fanfics! Especially at times when I do not enjoy what the show writers write.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, April said:

Because it's cheap whataboutism and you should be better than that.

Look, I don't even disagree on the Lenny thing but it really muddles your case when you steer the discussion into the direction of what Amy was written like 6 years ago. And as said, I don't have a problem discussing this at another place where it's not off topic and at another point when it's not used to score a point against someone who doesn't like Lenny as you do.

THANKS, @April !!!!!!!!!

You have all my respect and gratitude.

• Like 3
  • Run to India 1

8 hours ago, veejay said:

But I also know from experience what value these sayings have in general.

Yes, that's exactly it.

7 hours ago, Tensor said:

You mean like the point of  Amy not being obsessed with sex never reached the writers room? 

I have no idea what goes through their minds in there.

6 hours ago, April said:

Even as a non-Lenny I don't understand why the writers are still like "Whoops, no plots left for Lenny... *shrug*" when this year they could really finally do something with them.

They may still do something with their careers and if it's well done I'll be thrilled about it.,

5 hours ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

If I were Johnny and Kaley, I  wouldn't be happy right now. 

I would certainly be if I was getting paid that much for that amount of work. This is just a job after all, and it's quite possible to enjoy a job that pays well and doesn't require a lot of effort, from what I'm told. I never had one of those.

3 hours ago, MsGreentea said:

All highly probable.  

Except Bernie getting pregnant again, unless they want to explain how Howard's vasectomy failed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I have no idea what goes through their minds in there.

OK, 

10 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

That signal never seems to have, at any point, reached the writer's room.

50 minutes ago, Tensor said:

That signal never seems to have, at any point, reached the writer's room. 

Key words in the sentence of mine that you quoted are  NEVER SEEMS TO HAVE. That's just my opinion, though. Everyone has their own of course, and that's okay.,

• Like 2

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic