Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Isn't there a new episode this Thursday? My only comment of the Halloween episode is I do like Penny's outfit on page 2 of the CBS express.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Isn't there a new episode this Thursday? My only comment of the Halloween episode is I do like Penny's outfit on page 2 of the CBS express.

Yeah, not as good as The Cat or Sexy Cop, but a more mature Penny. Still definitely the best costume.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bfm said:

Yeah it's just that everything adds up... This season is giving me such a bad feeling with Lenny that it makes me see almost everything the negative way. 

Could it be that they are building these differences and conflicts up to a point and then have Penny reveal she is pregnant at the end and bring them closer? JMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ShamyScience said:

Looks like Shamy is dressed as Dr. Emmett Brown and his wife Clara Clayton Brown from "Back to the Future 3".

Amy outfit does her no favors.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Isn't there a new episode this Thursday?

Yes, 12/5 "The Planetarium Collision"!

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

Amy outfit does her no favors.

No it doesn't!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, chucky said:

 Yea, I figured that. Just reminding people that episode is not this week. They seem to be awfully excited about it. 

I guess we all know that, we are just amused by the pics we saw and we want to speculate a bit about those, it's what we always do around here, when we have no spoilers to speak about,  we speculate, LOL! Plus, that will be the last Halloween episode ever, I guess that's reason enough to look forward to it.

Edited by mirs1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I guess we all know that, we are just amused by the pics we saw and we want to speculate a bit about those, it's what we always do around here, when we have no spoilers to speak about,  we speculate, LOL! Plus, that will be the last Halloween episode ever, I guess that's reason enough to look forward to it.

I figured some people would speculate on Bob Newhart's last appearance Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is good there are several reasons to speculate about  what are upcomings episodes concerned. 

It would be awfully boring if people only talk about the same matters and same points of view...

Besides "speculation " is the middle name of this forum, right? What would we talk about while we wait for the episodes aired? :icon_cheesygrin:

 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I figured some people would speculate on Bob Newhart's last appearance Thursday.

Posts have been hidden.   If people want to speculate, they are allowed to speculate on whatever episode they want, even if that involves jumping the gun.  Please keep your comments about the show, not about other members posts.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Besides "speculation " is the middle name of this forum, right?  :icon_cheesygrin:

nw_174.gif.90fcc6a2999b6731e2d75fb30a51759e.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I have speculated that it's because Sheldon needs another kick in the ass.:girldrink:

He needs that every episode!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Could it be that they are building these differences and conflicts up to a point and then have Penny reveal she is pregnant at the end and bring them closer? JMO

 A baby doesn't solve everything, especially not if one of the parents didn't want them and the other did. 

As I said, I'm tired of trying to figure out what TPTB are doing with Lenny. At this point it's just sad shrugs and "Who knows?" for me.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bfm said:

 A baby doesn't solve everything, especially not if one of the parents didn't want them and the other did. 

As I said, I'm tired of trying to figure out what TPTB are doing with Lenny. At this point it's just sad shrugs and "Who knows?" for me.

Yeah, let's just finish the season, show and say good bye!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I can some positives out of the Halloween Episode.

1. It appears to be a group episode.

2. Howdette and Raj/Anu coordinate their outfits.

3 Penny and Leonard did not coordinate IMO but that fits their personalities

If that is supposed to be Mrs Brown from Back to the Future I don’t remember Amy being a fan of that movie.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bfm said:

 A baby doesn't solve everything, especially not if one of the parents didn't want them and the other did. 

As I said, I'm tired of trying to figure out what TPTB are doing with Lenny. At this point it's just sad shrugs and "Who knows?" for me.

I don't know either what TPTB are doing with Lenny but at the moment it sure feels like they want to totally ruin the couple.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still think shamy will get pregnant and sheldon will make fun of Leonard with the smart and beautiful comment

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I still think shamy will get pregnant and sheldon will make fun of Leonard with the smart and beautiful comment

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

I’m not sure that’s funny though

53 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

I don't know either what TPTB are doing with Lenny but at the moment it sure feels like they want to totally ruin the couple.

On the Lenny thread the discussion was about the Halloween pictures and it appears with Leonard’s tie unbutton, Penny with the jacket on, and everyone gone it’s at the end of the episode. And Lenny are smiling.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I think I can some positives out of the Halloween Episode.

1. It appears to be a group episode.

2. Howdette and Raj/Anu coordinate their outfits.

3 Penny and Leonard did not coordinate IMO but that fits their personalities

If that is supposed to be Mrs Brown from Back to the Future I don’t remember Amy being a fan of that movie.

She’s Clara Clayton from back to the future 3 and Sheldon is Doc. If you don’t remember the two of them hooked up at the end of the movie it was really cute 

1 hour ago, legacy99 said:

I still think shamy will get pregnant and sheldon will make fun of Leonard with the smart and beautiful comment

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

I love it 😍 👍

Edited by Burberry
  • Like 1
  • Run to India 2
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Afternoon and Happy Taping Day everyone. I have not been on the last couple days.

I am looking forward to the Halloween Episode. Look like it will be a good one.   P.S  Looks like Prince Harry beat Leonard ot fatherhood and he was only with Meghan for 2 Years  lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I don’t think Shamy we’ll have kids.

While we may not see Shamy kids on this show, on Young Sheldon it has been confirmed they do have kids. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GnuHopper said:

386.jpg

Ok, Whatever you say, Mary! Or is if Ms Poppins?

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.